Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? (5400 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Babsreus(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Biko i need help with which phone is better between this two phones and your experience with the phones will be truly appreciated

F2 lte short discription
Dual SIM
5MP Rear Camera with dual flash
5" Bright Display
8GB ROM + 1GB RAM
Android 8.1 (Go edition)
1.28GHz Quad core processor
2400mAh Battery

itel p32 short discription
4000mAh with slim design 5.5“ IPS FullScreen Display Front camera 5.0MP/Dual rear camera (main camera 5.0MP AF) Android™ 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)\ 8GB ROM/1GB RAM Fingerprint Sensor (8 efficient shortcuts

so which of them would u advice me to buy?
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Realboygenius(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Tecno F2 lte is better
Looking at efficiency and durability.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Babsreus(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Realboygenius:
Tecno F2 lte is better Looking at efficiency and durability.
aiit thanks
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by bamac(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Babsreus:
Biko i need help with which phone is better between this two phones and your experience with the phones will be truly appreciated

F2 lte short discription
Dual SIM
5MP Rear Camera with dual flash
5" Bright Display
8GB ROM + 1GB RAM
Android 8.1 (Go edition)
1.28GHz Quad core processor
2400mAh Battery

itel p32 short discription
4000mAh with slim design 5.5“ IPS FullScreen Display Front camera 5.0MP/Dual rear camera (main camera 5.0MP AF) Android™ 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)\ 8GB ROM/1GB RAM Fingerprint Sensor (8 efficient shortcuts

so which of them would u advice me to buy?

Let me help you out.

With my experience ordering the two phones for my customers, the tecno is better in pictures alone. Hence, if you prefer picture i will advice you go for tecno, but remember to buy powerbank along.

As for the itel, it is bigger and battery is slightly better, not as huge as the figure states. But if you want something bigger in appearance and better battery between the two, then go for itel.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Babsreus(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
bamac:

Let me help you out.

With my experience ordering the two phones for my customers, the tecno is better in pictures alone. Hence, if you prefer picture i will advice you go for tecno, but remember to buy powerbank along.

As for the itel, it is bigger and battery is slightly better, not as huge as the figure states. But if you want something bigger in appearance and better battery between the two, then go for itel.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
how much do u sell the f2 lte
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Babsreus:

Go for the p32. I cant beleive am saying this.
as much as i hate to admit it, i have handled both device, the p32 wins here, better resolution, better battery strenght, easy to handle, slightly better camera, the only thing lacking there is lte. If 4g is what u want then go for pop1s pro.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by bamac(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Babsreus:

Which of the F2 lites, there are many of them o. If Tecno F2 LTE it is #28, 250.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Babsreus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
skywalker240:

Go for the p32. I cant beleive am saying this.
as much as i hate to admit it, i have handled both device, the p32 wins here, better resolution, better battery strenght, easy to handle, slightly better camera, the only thing lacking there is lte. If 4g is what u want then go for pop1s pro.
thanks very much but since u ve handled both phones please how is the itel in teams of playing games it,does it hang very often even when not playing games?
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Babsreus:

thanks very much but since u ve handled both phones please how is the itel in teams of playing games it,does it hang very often even when not playing games?
it runs the everyday light games we know, i.e temple run, candy crush, subway surf, zuma etc. It even handled Fifa 14 and gta, but i dnt think this device can handle the regular resource consuming heavy games as we know it. Games like asphalt 8, ibn batuta pes 2018(android) etc even pes(ppsspp) lags sometimes, (its common with most quad core devices from mtk) it has a better processor than the f2. And the android go os makes a fairly good fluidity in this device. Didnt experienced hanging, (maybe the os might be the reason)
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Babsreus(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
skywalker240:

it runs the everyday light games we know, i.e temple run, candy crush, subway surf, zuma etc. It even handled Fifa 14 and gta, but i dnt think this device can handle the regular resource consuming heavy games as we know it. Games like asphalt 8, ibn batuta pes 2018(android) etc even pes(ppsspp) lags sometimes, (its common with most quad core devices from mtk) it has a better processor than the f2. And the android go os makes a fairly good fluidity in this device. Didnt experienced hanging, (maybe the os might be the reason)
aiit thanks really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Goldyyy: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2018
If I were you I'll go for the tecno device...
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Pekuliar: 2:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Tecno products are really durable... Go for it my dear and have rest of mind
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Babsreus:
aiit thanks really appreciate
To God be the Glory.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Pekuliar:
Tecno products are really durable... Go for it my dear and have rest of mind
i would ve said same, but since i have been opportuned to handle both, i had to shove my sentiment aside. Itel really did a preety good job here,...the f2 is a good device, but i think the p32 should be the winner here. Coming From a once die hard itel crucifier.

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Rubiesangel: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Tecno F2 is better because its more durable and has a better picture quality.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Rubiesangel: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2018
bamac:

Let me help you out.

In a country like Nigeria, every one needs power bank. Because we have a fundamental power issue, same reason we all have generators. I think the tecno F2 wins in this case.
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by bamac(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
In a country like Nigeria, every one needs power bank. Because we have a fundamental power issue, same reason we all have generators. I think the tecno F2 wins in this case.
Lol! Well, fingers are not equal, there are many areas in the country with good power supply. And tgere are several people who generate the power nonstop. The OP might be among those in the classes i mentioned you know!
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Nixxxx(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Foolishness is when you all fail to realize that the two products are made by the same manufacturer so durability is equal. Go for the itel

1 Like

Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Ejadike(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
TECNO F2 LTE. Tecno devices are trusted in terms of durability
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by iniuwakmfon: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
None, don't get me wrong am presently using the p32, it's awesome for the price.been having mad issues with memory space, it gets filled up with virtually nothing being on it. Go for any tecno device. If u can handle the low memory, u'll totally enjoy the p32 tho
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Behankey(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
What do u like in a budget phone? Why not add a few bucks and get the Spark 2?
Re: Between Tecno F2 Lte And Itel P32 Which Is Better? by Realboygenius(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Tecno phones are more efficient than Itel

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Phone That Took This Picture?????? / How Do I Activate 3g Network On My Etisalat Sim / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.