Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (32219 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Kinggnicole(f): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2018
generationz:
celebrating in her husbands house

while some carry feminism for head like gala

as far as I'm concerned chimamada is an hypocrite

I will only be concerned when she starts
fighting equally for male rights too

Wow! Just Wow!

Lol at "celebrating in her husband's house". Feminism is all about marriage to you.I'm not surprised.

If she decided to be single, people like you would say she's a feminist because she's a bitter woman who doesn't have a man of her own. Now she's married and you all keep saying she's deceiving other women and she's a hypocrite. Feminists just can't win with you guys.
FEMINISM IS NOT MISANDRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez...

Since you care so much about male rights, what prevents them from speaking up for themselves? Better still, do it for them.
I won't be surprised if you've not heard any of her speeches.

Stop spewing trash all over cyberspace.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Ojuororun(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2018
from local to model...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Rumicarter: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
912:
since that her confrontation with Hillary Clinton for putting the word wife on her twitter handle I just get irritated whenever I see anything about her.

She doesn't address her husband as 'my husband' in her books too. She'll just address it as 'And as always, to Ivara'
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Onyenazumu87: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Standardcosting:
Her haters will soon arrive!
I have arrived with my team ���

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Seun:
I wish I could be like her; so perfect in every dimension. But I’m just (slightly less than) a mere mortal, and she is ... not.

You had better be grateful for being you. Please don ban me for chastising you sha.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by kernel001: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ok your point is noted. You can go now

I'm sorry, it hurts those who suffer abuse from our comments be guided in our language, thanks.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by generationz(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Wow! Just Wow!

Lol at "celebrating in her husband's house". Feminism is all about marriage to you.I'm not surprised.

If she decided to be single, people like you would say she's a feminist because she's a bitter woman who doesn't have a man of her own. Now she's married and you all keep saying she's deceiving other women and she's a hypocrite. Feminists just can't win with you guys.
FEMINISM IS NOT MISANDRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez...

Since you care so much about male rights, what prevents them from speaking up for themselves? Better still, do it for them.
I won't be surprised if you've not heard any of her speeches.

Stop spewing trash all over cyberspace.

chimamada and Beyonce have taken feminism beyound what its meant to be

feminism is women supporting women most importantly not women bringing down men

Beyonces last album was filled with so much anger and many women emulated and became destructive towards their spouses but she stayed put with her cheating husband

when the hypocrite called chimamands starts talking for both genders I'll believe in her gender equality epistles

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Gggg102(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Chimamanda will tell feminists, 'don't cook for your husband ' then she will go home and make delicious dishes for the husband

Chimamanda will tell feminists, 'don't give your husband doggy, she will go and give the husband up and down doggy

Chimamanda will tell feminists, why address your self a wife, yet n.a. she do widely duties pass

Chimamanda will tell feminists, you shouldn't be under a man, do what you want, yet you see a decent woman by mere looking at her

Chimamanda will tell feminists, you don't really need a man, yet n.a. she first go marry.

Feminists wake up oooo, Chimamanda is using your brain to drink garri

when did she say all these

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by abeliver: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Feminists are mainly self obsessed fascists, who believe the only way to advance humans is to destroy men, families and most importantly good women.
They also believe that men today should be held responsible for what one man did 10,000 years ago. Because we all know they must be the same person. And want men to beat up other men for no reason.
Note: Feminists are unfortunately not limited to one sex .

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by amaniro: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Chimamanda will tell feminists, 'don't cook for your husband ' then she will go home and make delicious dishes for the husband

Chimamanda will tell feminists, 'don't give your husband doggy, she will go and give the husband up and down doggy

Chimamanda will tell feminists, why address your self a wife, yet n.a. she do widely duties pass

Chimamanda will tell feminists, you shouldn't be under a man, do what you want, yet you see a decent woman by mere looking at her

Chimamanda will tell feminists, you don't really need a man, yet n.a. she first go marry.

even seun is wishing to be like her. Why hate when you know your lifelessness can't take you no where. Appreciate her on her birthday as the world does. Appreciate our own (Nigerian). I wish to be like her even though I find no point in feminism.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by attahdaniel477: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bestattitude:
Omo, this lady over fine.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
ok
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by CAPSLOCKED: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Sometimes it's better to be silent and be assumed to be foolish than to speak and remove all doubt.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by danielistics(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
She is beautiful. Happy birthday
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by JamesTPhillips: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by kay29000(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seun:
I wish I could be like her; so perfect in every dimension.

No one is perfect. In fact, the people that make you believe they are perfect are most times the most flawed human beings...they just do a good job at hiding their flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by lielbree: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
generationz:
celebrating in her husbands house

while some carry feminism for head like gala

as far as I'm concerned chimamada is an hypocrite

I will only be concerned when she starts fighting equally for male rights too
Stop this stupìd term "Her husband's house" women own houses! Adichie is a world renowned author. She can afford a house!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by lielbree: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Happy birthday my role model. Foremost feminist of our time. Keep fighting and winning for women's rights to equality.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
You sound so ignorant it hurts.

And 91 mumus liked your ignorance. Smh

FortifiedCity:
sad

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Tozara(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Liked by 99 fools. And you're the 100th of them. They can click like on stupid posts but can't pinpoint where their stupidity originated from.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Naza25: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
She fine
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by lifecircle214: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seun:

Hey Seun - I apologize if this is the incorrect way to ask this question. I'm new to the site, and still learning. I would like to make payments to Nairaland to place an ad, but my current ad has been pending approval for over a week now. Do you know how I can resolve this?

Appreciate your time.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Seun:
Why is it not possible to put up a dislike button? do you just not see the benefit of having one? because I can do a study on it and give to you on why it can help improve the quality of posting/comment on this website (front page news in particular) and it will also decrease the work of moderators. What i mean is that they will not have to ban and delete posts because a dislike button prevents certain people from posting certain thing. Think of it as a psychological weapon. (please give this a thought, I beg you.)

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by paskilo247(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

u be bad belle oo. What has her birthday got to do with what you are saying? Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Laple0541(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Shortyy:
41 and looking 20.

Happy birthday my mentor.

So that is how a 20yr old person looks in your village?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Sofia01: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ugosample:

feminism have nothing to di with marriage

Being a feminist does not mean you cannot have a happy marriage

Except the feminist married a chronic misogynist
you are the first male that I know who doesn't have the wrong mentality about feminism. Thank you for that.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Happy birthday to her.

Such a brilliant woman!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by pinknipple: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
I want to sound this very clear as a note of warning to every femenism or equality abi equity gender aspirant here on N'land,

Nature made men on top,but have you asked why married men in every calender year die most before the wife,

Equity of burden amongst partners will surely control this gross increase in death rate among married male couple,or better still equity of death rate as we fondly reckon with.

Take a look at this picture one more time,before i ask
"among the couple who has more noticeable vain showing signs of musculinity?

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by KcMarShalL(f): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2018
��������
Admin401:
Decently Dressed. i wish more women dressed like this. I can't remember the last time I entered a thread dedicated to a female without getting an erection.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by KanwuliaExtra: 2:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Very beautiful! Especially the BRRRREASTS!

Irresistible!!!!

No wonder “the editor-pervert” was tempted! cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I am also going places she can imagine. Now get out

You say shocked shocked
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2018
pinknipple:

I want to sound this very clear as a note of warning to every femenism or equality abi equity gender aspirant here on N'land,

Nature made men on top,but have you asked why married men in every calender year die most before the wife,

Equity of burden amongst partners will surely control this gross increase in death rate among married male couple,or better still equity of death rate as we fondly reckon with.

Take a look at this picture one more time,before i ask
"among the couple who has more noticeable vain showing signs of musculinity?

what us this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Governor's Son And I / Forgiven By Glowingscenes / Love Don't Cost A Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.