Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,811 members, 7,203,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2022 at 06:13 PM

(photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu (497 Views)

It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS / How My Boyfriend Sleeps With Women In His Office – Lady Talks Bad Romance / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu by kemzy036: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Lady talks about how Mr. Ibu handled her last night

See photo below.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photos-lady-talks-about-her-night-with.html

Re: (photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
lalasticlala abeg ur attention is needed :Dlalasticlala abeg ur attention is needed
Re: (photos) Lady Talks About Her Night With Mr Ibu by gabinogem(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy this people no go kill me with laugh ooooh cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm / Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers / Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.