Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. (31833 Views)

How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / What Is The Flood Situation In Your Area / Flood Level Rises In Lokoja, As Residents Flee Homes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
meforyou1:
because they have been having useless governors since late Audu left
Very true
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by HORRORIZON: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why does Lokoja look like a big shantytown?
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by adecz: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
I have no sympathy for such ppl.

Why will you build house on river
bank because you see it dry in
dry season??

Abi them be mammy water ppl?

God gave you sense,
if you can't use it, then leave the
World for us.

Arrant nonsense... sad

I hope there are crocs in the water!!!
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Who is fooling who? Wada government pay them all but the govt didn't demolish them and mark those places no go area
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by SexytorresE(f): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
futuregovernor:
Because they have a backward Governor...
savage grin
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by SexytorresE(f): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Are you this f00lish! Will you shut up your dirty mouth if you have nothing sensible to say! That’s nature taking it cause and nothing more. So many senseless people in Nairaland ah swear.

Federal government should come to the aid of Lokoja immediately. People of the south ain’t safe from sea rising, in fact the whole country isn’t safe from flood. God help us cry
how foolish of u, after saying is natural disasters, u are still calling federal government. Are u on drugs? And yet u are shutting the guy up.
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by SexytorresE(f): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Emu4life:
This year's FLOOD is a National Disaster
Mr national disaster
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Josh44s(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
SexytorresE:
how foolish of u, after saying is natural disasters, u are still calling federal government. Are u on drugs? And yet u are shutting the guy up.

Sorry, I am allergic to ugly girls. Keep ur lame opinion to yourself. Cheers
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by SexytorresE(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Sorry, I am allergic to ugly girls. Keep ur lame opinion to yourself. Cheers
undecided undecided
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by adetes: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Those r the one that built beside lokoja river, government should tell them to vacate the place
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by shoboy9: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
tboycares:
And why do we still have flood in the US if you base it on the performance of a government.
Do you see any sort of drainage in those pictures? Is there any breakwater? Is there dam control? Supporting a party isn't enough reason to talk like that. It gives the wrong impression about you yourself.
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by daveP(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
I will only blame those that built their houses close to the River for this.
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rubbiish:
This is serious...Why is this state so backward in terms of everything? From salary to roads, look at all the structures shown in d above pics, all outdated...I weep for kogi state...Their governor deserves an award for poor performance...

These are the poorest part of lokoja. There are far more modern areas in Lokoja.

Passengers passing through Lokoja normally pass the ancient parts like old market area, kabawa so your view may to an extent be correct for those ancient areas.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by precious1967(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Is His excellency Bello the governor of Kogi State?
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by lozanni(m): 2:27am On Sep 16, 2018
Josh44s:

Flood control lol? My brother we don’t have standard infrastructure in his country. You are talking of flood control master plan. You don make me laugh go spill my drink cheesy

grin. It is never too late to start putting flood control infrastructure in place. I am supporting this because climate change has brought about a rise in sea level, severe flooding among other issues. Who knows what the situation will look like a decade's time? This is why we need to do something very quickly.
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Gkay1:
very poor state
Brown roof everywhere
Re: Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. by Josh44s(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2018
lozanni:

grin. It is never too late to start putting flood control infrastructure in place. I am supporting this because climate change has brought about a rise in sea level, severe flooding among other issues. Who knows what the situation will look like a decade's time? This is why we need to do something very quickly.

Flood should please come and take await every land in this world let everyone be equal abeg. Imagine seeing yourself and Dangote inside one small boat house dragging a piece of bread grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? / Maryland Complex Under Construction Collapsed Yesterday In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.