Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How I Make More 120k Monthly At Home. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make More 120k Monthly At Home. (420 Views)

Learn How To Build A Fueless Generator And Make More Money / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals / I Make N25,000 Daily Selling Shawarma’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make More 120k Monthly At Home. by creativeminds01: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Imagine a career that allows you to work in movie, television, animation, and other multimedia productions. You can train to join this innovative and exciting career field by attending our creative designs academy, one of the academy that offers the best hands on practical training in GRAPHIC DESIGNS, MOTION GRAPHICS AND VIDEO EDITING.

Motion graphics training will allow you to transform the creative ideas in your head into amazing on-screen special effects that use technology to create an illusion of motion or transformation. BUT Graphic designs is the foundation and the root of it all, and that's why we are offering it so affordable for all to benefit.

Video editing training will allow you to lay hands on any raw information to a great viewable cinema. Video editing is the great idea behind cinematography and it involves Directing skills.

By attending a creative designs school at creativeminds academy, you will learn to work with some of the most fascinating technology and software used in turning ideas to life.

We are creativeminds studios, a home of multimedia solutions, situated around alimosho, Lagos. A new, fresh and growing business/company with the passion and energy to build capacity and serve individuals as well as corporate organizations

Bonus:
Free software installation
Free certification
Free video tutorials
Professional instructors
101% practical

(Corporate/office training also available... Gather your staffs, maximum of 10 people and call us to come train them right there in the office)
We are always at our best in training...

Creativeminds studios
Strictly creativity...

For further enquiry
Call or WhatsApp
07033290595, 07033771179

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Workplace Tips From My Shopping At Mile 12 / ECOWAS Volunteers From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.