Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? (1626 Views)

Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Crocky23: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why are Fulanis not raiding North Central communities again? You still read of the odd one or two but they have stopped invading communities in large numbers.

Someone explain to me.

6 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by FarahAideed: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:
Why are Fulanis not raiding North Central communities again? You still read of the odd one or two but they have stopped invading communities in large numbers.

Someone explain to me.

The still raided Numan Adamawa this week and killed over 50 people and abducted many women

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by BrosPeter: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Don't worry they'll be back if Buhari wins.

3 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Crocky23: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

The still raided Numan Adamawa this week and killed over 50 people and abducted many women

Ok
I was thinking maybe they stopped because of 2019 election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by carammel(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Do you want them to continue? What joy do you derive from reading bad news?
Crocky23:

Someone explain to me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by AngryNaijaMan: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:

Someone explain to me.
They will be back, their patron told them to soft pedal until after election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Crocky23: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
carammel:
Do you want them to continue? What joy do you derive from reading bad news?
It was an honest question, just wondered why they stopped invading communities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by StillX10(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Their grand patron Buhari ordered them to halt for a while

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by ChaleeBendel: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
They're on a break, just wait small.

6 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Is Adamawa North central ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by carammel(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:

It was am an honest question, just wondered why they stopped invading communities.
There is nothing honest about your question. Whenever there is a crisis,everyone prays it stops early, now it has stopped, you are asking silly question that why did it stop?
If you or your family member were involved,you won't be asking why it stopped,you will just be happy.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Crocky23: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
carammel:

There is nothing honest about your question. Whenever there is a crisis,everyone prays it stops early, now it has stopped, you are asking silly question that why did it stop?
If you or your family member were involved,you won't be asking why it stopped,you will just be happy.

The constitution grants me the privilege to ask any question. You can’t take my rights away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by FarahAideed: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

No but they are closeby and also suffering from your hitmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
carammel:

You may not understand the basis of his question but seems he's a logical thinker and I understand what the question entails.

There is a reason these killings have taken a background seat. Think about this, the APC government did nothing about these killings till its now that 2019 elections are at hand. All loose ends is being mended to give good credit to the regime.

For example, Trader Moni is now effective, Kemi has resigned, Herdsmen taking chill pill, Bubu touring the world. All these just to give the dog a good name.

This is my take on the question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

My hitmen?
grin
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
beatcoins:
You may not understand the basis of his question but seems he's a logical thinker and I understand what the question entails.

There is a reason these killings have taken a background seat. Think about this, the APC government did nothing about these killings till its now that 2019 elections are at hand. All loose ends is being mended to give good credit to the regime.

For example, Trader Moni is now effective, Kemi has resigned, Herdsmen taking chill pill, Bubu touring the world. All these just to give the dog a good name.

This is my take on the question.

Thanks for all the positive news you are getting concerning this country.

I'm only appalled by how you guys do not like the positive news.

Well, may whatever you wish the country visit your household.

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

My hitmen?
grin

Me I know you are no ordinary BMC...You are a mid level operator of the evil cabal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Me I know you are no ordinary BMC...You are a mid level operator of the evil cabal

Come on now.

I never do mid or low level and I'll take that as an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Thanks for all the positive news you are getting concerning this country.

I'm only appalled by how you guys do not like the positive news.

Well, may whatever you wish the country visit your household.

Amen.
May your life be never see the light of truth and your family sodomize themselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Butterflyleo: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Come on now.

That one is desperate to pin some form of title on anyone who supports PMB grin

His frustration has a masters degree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by FarahAideed: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Come on now.

Oh Interesting...Do you have access to the President?

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by crimeboss: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:

It was an honest question, just wondered why they stopped invading communities.

Don't mind her, these killers are staying actions on buhari's orders until after the presidential election, i certain know that after election they are going to kill a lot people, all the more he must not be allowed to win.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by crimeboss: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

But it has substantial Christians within the state, the christian area is the target, i don't expect u to accept this as i know where u stand concerning ur brothers in the north.

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
beatcoins:
May your life be never see the light of truth and your family sodomize themselves.

Simple prayer wishing you what you wish the country and you are foaming in the mouth like a rabid ekuke.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by GavelSlam: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
crimeboss:

But it has substantial Christians within the state, the christian area is the target, i don't expect u to accept this as i know where u stand concerning ur brothers in the north.

Every African is my brother and I would not allow anyone demonize them.

For me, this thread has proven by your admission, that the government has contained the scourge and a big kudos must be given to them.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Sirjamo: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is one of the reasons why no one want Igbo to ever rule this country, why would a sane human wants people to be killed just to spite his president?

2 Likes

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by Mahsums: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
D raids dey give u joy ni?

1 Like

Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by saaron(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Crocky23:

Someone explain to me.
Who told you the terrorist are not raiding middle belt communities? The fulani terrorist herders raided and massacred hundreds in Plateau over the past 3 weeks alone, not to mention other states like Adamawa, Taraba and even Benue and Bornu.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by papalsbuIl: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by jieta: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

like seriously, so if Adamawa is not north central then which zone is it located. please i want to learn.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by jieta: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
saaron:
Who told you the terrorist are not raiding middle belt communities? The fulani terrorist herders raided and massacred hundreds in Plateau over the past 3 weeks alone, not to mention other states like Adamawa, Taraba and even Benue and Bornu.
the kind of killing that is going on in taraba is alarming, is just unfortunate that the press don't write about it.
Re: Who Told The Fulanis To Stop Raiding North Central Communities? by saaron(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
jieta:
the kind of killing that is going on in taraba is alarming, is just unfortunate that the press don't write about it.
I can confirm to you that buhari's Miyetti allah terrorist led govt has gaged Nigerian media regarding fulani terrorist herders genocidal activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) / Where To Do National Id Card In Lagos With Ease / nnamdi kanu featured today in a major newspaper in East Africa. picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.