Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat (42891 Views)

Where Can A Single Room Of 50k To 70k Be Gotten In Ibadan / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by otunde527: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by spencekat(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
XwhY:
Engineering is life
Engineers rock.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tug boat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by undisputednesta(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tug boats has always been fascinating. Pulling and berthing ship vessels of over 250m LOA with big draft.

Pilot X ray 1, I sight u last last.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by MrHighSea: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I joined since 2009 and have been online till date. A day without here is like a year without egusi soup.
We plenty

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I joined since 2009 and have been online till date. A day without here is like a year without egusi soup.
wow 2009.. i was a ghost member from 2011..
It has saved me from some troubles I must say. A particular night my friends wanted me to go out at night with em, i was stuck on my phone reading an interesting topic, few mins later I heard SARS arrested them and guess what it was on a Friday. They stayed till monday

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
guys please I need an honest review of this product..

I plan on getting for my laptop...
If you purchased it, what has your experience been so far.

Please I don't want reviews from anyone affiliated with the seller angry undecided

It's good, the seller can be trusted, bought from him a while ago, up till now, no problem, smooth sailing. If you are going work, watch movies or auto cad it's excellent. But heavy gaming lags a bit, base on my personal experience as my laptop requires atleast 120watts to function smoothly during heavy processing( Games that requires immense system resources). Other than that, it works very smoothly,
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
It has saved me from some troubles I must say. A particular night my friends wanted me to go out at night with em, i was stuck on my phone reading an interesting topic, few mins later I heard SARS arrested them and guess what it was on a Friday. They stayed till monday
since 2008 here
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Greenback: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
jeron1:
1. Main Engine (front View), in this case, tugs boats carry two engines

2. main Engine (side View) showing ECM (engine Control Module)

3. Fuel Oil Purifier

4. fuel oil transfer pumps

That's a new tug there.

Op are you with npa?
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
since 2008 here
Baba I salute. You must have witnessed the infamous Nairaland hack?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Kira290(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
It powers your laptop for how long?..and please can you take a picture of it and send?
Also,is the product new?
Jiang:

It's good, the seller can be trusted, bought from him a while ago, up till now, no problem, smooth sailing
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by victorazyvictor(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:

Yep! and my first post made front page.
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by goslowgoslow(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
One of the main reasons I joined this forum years ago
Enlightenment and acquisition of knowledge WW
Guy that was then not now. Big ups to the OP.
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
It powers your laptop for how long?..and please can you take a picture of it and send?
Also,is the product new?

I only use it when light no dey, 5 hours with laptop only one bar down, never finish the charge.

Not new, fairly used, he will explain to you before you buy
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
Baba I salute. You must have witnessed the infamous Nairaland hack?
yea
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Newboss(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
So what has this added to your life? angry The info is basically useless to anyone who ain't into mechanic. angry

Or is it something to feed your ego with? angry
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:

but unfortunately today, the forum is flooded with irrelevances, anyways money is involve
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Kira290(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
But he said it powers laptop for 14 hours plus undecided undecided...Thank God I asked you oo...i for just waste money shocked
Jiang:

I only use it when light no dey, 5 hours with laptop only one bar down, never finish the charge.

Not new, fairly used, he will explain to you before you buy
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Newboss:
So what has this added to your life? angry The info is basically useless to anyone who ain't into mechanic. angry

Or is it something to feed your ego with? angry
I didn’t know what tug boats were used for
Didn’t know it had double engine
So many more
Now get lost boy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Gudwork(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Finally!!! I gat to learn something fresh.. right here on nairaland. Tired of the political n celebrity talks always causing hate speech n insults. Oya everybody bring ur book n pen na learning period we enter so. Op nice one keep it up

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

but unfortunately today, the forum is flooded with irrelevances, anyways money is involve
I read beyond the front page .. new moderators are working for the money
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Guy that was then not now. Big ups to the OP.
You’re right bro
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Yep! and my first post made front page.
share me a link to that. Can u
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
HsLBroker:
yea
Taule
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kira290:
But he said it powers laptop for 14 hours plus undecided undecided...Thank God I asked you oo...i for just waste money shocked

Perhaps, I don't really fully charge my own sha & my laptop they consume plenty power, so I might not be the best example. To be fair if fully charged it might reach those hours, but here we get light almost 18 hours a day,

P.S the thing has three bars, if one bar can last 5 hours when charged, I think it might be close or more than 14 hours when fully charged.

Ask someone1 else who uses heavily for more info
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Newboss(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
I didn’t know what tug boats were used for
Didn’t know it had double engine
So many more
Now get lost boy
Well, there are a billion other things you don't know what they are used for. angry
Next time, use dictionary angry

Me boy? angry

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by kerry57: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
I just the see the engine only, I wan see the boat too. O no no am.
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by Kaycee9242(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
All d ones I av seen in Nigeria are always dirty. Dis one too clean
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by hyfr(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
Newboss:
Well, there are a billion other things you don't know what they are used for. angry
Next time, use dictionary angry

Me boy? angry
the op saved me the time n stress. Don’t u get the point.
Do u know what microlights are?
There are billion stuffs u know not too
Sorry for calling u boy tho

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by victorazyvictor(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
share me a link to that. Can u

OK let me logout this one to search for it.

Was on my first monika (victorazy) grin

after being banned indefinitely I created another id (is a secrete)
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by thatigboman: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
So where is d picture of d tug boat?
Re: Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat by rowdymind(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Yummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) / All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.