Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... (20622 Views)

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENTS(CARS,BUSSES,SUVs)THROUGH COTONOU PORT**@MINIMAL RATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
I am an Auto agent based in Badagry, I have got great offers for you in Cotonou. Get your Autos to your doorstep from Cotonou 2-3 days after complete payment. The ride gets to Lagos two days after complete paynent and leaves for the final destination the 3rd day if its outside Lagos.

Your clean and neat ride at a lovely price is assured.Let me know what you want and I will get back to you with the landing cost and pictures of them so that you can ascertain it then we take a trip to Cotonou to buy . Its simple and easy, Contact me today and be rest assured of a great deal.

Sharp machines in perfect working condition @ d best possible price.

thank you

Contact info:

alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by LondonCool(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Alabi4good,

This is your very first thread on Nairaland and you are asking people to patronise your business. I assume you have been a guest reader for a while watched the trend and decided to join the gravy-train/bandwagon here. Can you ascertain your credibility ? Thats an impossible question,eh? In other words, did you really think that any one would give you a phone call to help him buy a truck in Cotonou ? We are trying to sanitise this Auto section and you may need to provide more details about yourself and your business if you really want punters to give you N1.5m to purchase stuff for them. The rules here are about to change.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by unclesamtech(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
l will try you too
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2010
@Alabi4good,

This is your very first thread on Nairaland and you are asking people to patronise your business. I assume you have been a guest reader for a while watched the trend and decided to join the gravy-train/bandwagon here. Can you ascertain your credibility ? Thats an impossible question,eh? In other words, did you really think that any one would give you a phone call to help him buy a truck in Cotonou ? We are trying to sanitise this Auto section and you may need to provide more details about yourself and your business if you really want punters to give you N1.5m to purchase stuff for them. The rules here are about to change.

I have been buying Autos from Cotonou a long time but i am new in the Auto section here, j cos i just advertised and my thread is new does not mean i cant provide quality services.I sure will provide answers to all your questions, Rome was not built in a day so all other Cotonou agents advertising here all started one day and I am glad they have been keeping it real, if not ALL of them but most of them.So do not have a single doubt about my services cos its my line and i do my job the best way I can.

I am sure someone will contact me soon and he will testify and ascertain my credibility.As I have said, I am new here but I have been in this business a long time so i am not ignorant of it.All in all, time will tell so you can stay on the look out. Thank you.

l will try you too

Okay sir, i am will be looking forward in doing business with you to burst it open to all.x

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2010
@londoncool

i have been into the business for some couple of years and i am well aware of the business, i have been a close reader and follower of NL and i reside in Badagry which makes it easier for me to purchase any form of autos in cotonou, i have licensed agents who are saddled with the responsibilty of making sure your autos are been delivered to your door steps from cotonou, do business with me and you will be assured of quality service

alabi adetunji

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by martog: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
hello, how much does a VW transporter T3 or T4 cost? if possible, do paste the fotos and get back to me as soon as possible, thanks.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
hello, how much does a VW transporter T3 or T4 cost? if possible, do paste the fotos and get back to me as soon as possible, thanks.

For a neat VW Trasporter, budget 800k and about 850k for the T4.I do no have pictures but i could send you some later.Infact picture is less important cos the car itself might have been sold on getting to the market the next day so the important thing is the landing cost and then buying it when you are ready.

thank you

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
cotonou is a big market for affordable autos, we have a lot of dealers there and prices of each auto vary from one dealer to the other but we try to give you the best auto at the best price with a low mileage, looking forward in doing business with you

Adetunji
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
Get the best out of the best with a price you will be satisfied with. Sharp and clean Autos with affordable prices with a low mileage in a very good working condition.Let us get down to business without much ado.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2010
Neat cars without compromise at the best affordable price.

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
Cotonou is a big market place of cars with hundreds of car parks and multiple dealers, the price varies from dealer to dealer.We do our best in getting the best for our cleints @ a pocket friendly rate.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2010
New week, new cars.Get your first grade Autos today, clean inside out with a perfect working engine at the best possible price.

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
Contact Information, alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com ,

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
My man How much for a Nissan urvan
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
My man How much for a Nissan urvan

Chairman sir, let me know the year model of the Urvan you want to make inquiry about.If you are refering to the normal Urvan commonly used for Transportation, budget 850-900k for it.This price will land it to Lagos.Ring me on phone for full information.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by ademlabi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
Neat cars without compromise at the best affordable price.

Oga mi o, how is business going? i just noticed your thread here.Nice one, we have some shows to run.I will call u.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2010
contact infos

looking forward in doing business with you
ademlabi:

Oga mi o, how is business going? i just noticed your thread here.Nice one, we have some shows to run.I will call u.

Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2010
contact infos

looking forward in doing business with you
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
Cotonou is a big market place of cars with hundreds of car parks and multiple dealers, the price varies from dealer to dealer.Buy your Autos from Cotonou and check out how much you will be saving.We do our best in getting the best for our cleints @ a pocket friendly rate.Lets know what you want, we will give you the landing cost to Lagos and we visit Cotonou check on the ride and we make payment henceforth, the ride gets to Lagos 48 hours after full payment.

Let us know what you want so that we can get you what yo need.

thank you.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
Sharp and neat Autos at a pocket friendly rate.Get in touch with for your clean and neat Busses,coaster busses, Toyota hilux popularly known as Hummer busses, VAN, Mini Van, Trucks and Tippers be it 6 or 9 tyres.

Let us know what you want and i give provide answers to your enquiries and explain how we could go about it.I am based in Badagry and it is a stright road to Cotonou, we fix a date to visit Cotonou to settle for the Auto of your choice.When we get to Cotonou, we will check round, comparing the prices with the Option the machine comes with.

After various inspection comparing various of them, we make a commitment fee of about 20k minimum.The deposit is made so as to reserve the machine till we come up with the full payment.

The full payment could be made the same day.We get the balance of the cash from one of the Nigerian banks in Seme boarder.All banks are in Seme baorder excluding Intercontinental, GTBank, PHB Bank, Fin Bank.

We change the cash to CFA which is the money spent in Cotonou in Seme boarder then we get to Cotonou to make the balance of the Auto. Your machine gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Let us know what you want and be rest assured that we will get you what you need.Let us get down to business without much ado when you are set to buy your Autos.

Thank you.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2010
Contact Information, alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com ,

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2010
Cotonou is a big market place of cars with hundreds of car parks and multiple dealers, the price varies from dealer to dealer.We do our best in getting the best for our cleints @ a pocket friendly rate.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by fredust(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2010
how much is vw transporter bus 94 model
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2010
how much is vw transporter bus 94 model

850-900k for the 94 VW Transporter. Clean in and out with a very sound engine.Landing cost to Lagos.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2010
Contact Information, alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com .

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2010
Cotonou is a big market place of cars with hundreds of car parks and multiple dealers, the price varies from dealer to dealer.Buy your Autos from Cotonou and check out how much you will be saving.We do our best in getting the best for our cleints @ a pocket friendly rate.Lets know what you want, we will give you the landing cost to Lagos and we visit Cotonou check on the ride and we make payment henceforth, the ride gets to Lagos 48 hours after full payment.

thank you.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2010

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
Sharp and neat Autos at a pocket friendly rate.Get in touch with for your clean and neat Busses,coaster busses, Toyota hilux popularly known as Hummer busses, VAN, Mini Van, Trucks and Tippers be it 6 or 9 tyres.

Let us know what you want and i provide answers to your enquiries and explain how we could go about it.I am based in Badagry and it is a straight road to Cotonou, we fix a date to visit Cotonou to settle for the Auto of your choice.When we get to Cotonou, we will check round, comparing the prices with the Option the machine comes with.

After various inspection comparing various of them, we make a commitment fee of about 20k minimum.The deposit is made so as to reserve the machine till we come up with the full payment.

The full payment could be made the same day.We get the balance of the cash from one of the Nigerian banks in Seme boarder.All banks are in Seme baorder excluding Intercontinental, GTBank, PHB Bank, Fin Bank.

We change the cash to CFA which is the money spent in Cotonou in Seme boarder then we get to Cotonou to make the balance of the Auto. Your machine gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.

Let us know what you want and be rest assured that we will get you what you need.Let us get down to business without much ado when you are set to buy your Autos.

Thank you.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2010
Get the best amongst the best with a price you will be satisfied with. Sharp and clean Autos with affordable prices with a low mileage in a perfect working condition.Let us get down to business without much ado.

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2010

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Contact Information,   alabi4gooddeals@yahoo.com  .

Adetunji.
Re: BUY YOUR CARS, BUSSES,TRUCKS FROM COTONOU WITH EASE AND NICE PRICES... by alabi4good(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2010

thank you.

Adetunji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Toyota Corolla For Sale.....400K / 2018 Model Toyota C-HR Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / For Sale Foreign Used 2014 Toyota Camry N3.8M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.