Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants (573 Views)

Utest Urgent Test Cycle / Payment Received From Facebook Research Utest / The Facebook Research Project Testers (Utest) pays iPhone users monthly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hello.

Good day.

If you know you participated on *Facebook Research App*

If you have participated in the program as explained and was active for at least 20 days up till September 10, then, log in to your account to see your activities and earnings updated so far. They have started updating active accounts for payment. Due to today being a weekend, they will pay into your PayPal account on Monday.

You can log into your account to view your earnings so far. Note that they are still updating the profiles gradually.

To log in to your account, PLEASE, STRICTLY DO THE FOLLOW

GO TO www.utest.com

Click on "sign in." DO NOT CLICK ON SIGN UP.

On the next page, click on "forgot your password?"

Enter the email you used to register for the program.

An email will be sent to your email address to reset your password. THEY WILL ONLY SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVE FOR AT LEAST 20 DAYS UP TILL SEPTEMBER 20. IF YOU DON'T GET THE EMAIL, IT MEANS YOU WERE NOT ACTIVE FOR 20 DAYS.

Follow the instruction in the email. Enter any password you want.

Go back to www.utest.com and "sign in" with your email and the password you entered earlier.

When you are signed in, click on "Getting Started."

Then, click on "payment method."

You may be asked to sign in again.

Once you sign in, you will see how much they have credited your account till now. Update will continue till Monday, September 17. They also said payment will be done on Monday. Ensure the PayPal or Payooner account you entered as payment method is correct and can receive money.

Thank you. Have a nice day. For those yet to participate. get back to me immediately with my email (princeo2013@yahoo.com) for help. it's real
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by silaxx(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mine still showing $0.0 embarassed
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
no need to panic. if you have kept the app for 20days alert will show on Monday or Tuesday.
silaxx:
Mine still showing $0.0 embarassed
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by nnpaul: 1:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Jeffobinna1:
no need to panic. if you have kept the app for 20days alert will show on Monday or Tuesday.
lie!!! If your account is $0.0 up till now nothing for you ......
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by nnpaul: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Jeffobinna1:
Hello.

Good day.

If you know you participated on *Facebook Research App*

If you have participated in the program as explained and was active for at least 20 days up till September 10, then, log in to your account to see your activities and earnings updated so far. They have started updating active accounts for payment. Due to today being a weekend, they will pay into your PayPal account on Monday.

You can log into your account to view your earnings so far. Note that they are still updating the profiles gradually.

To log in to your account, PLEASE, STRICTLY DO THE FOLLOW

GO TO www.utest.com

Click on "sign in." DO NOT CLICK ON SIGN UP.

On the next page, click on "forgot your password?"

Enter the email you used to register for the program.

An email will be sent to your email address to reset your password. THEY WILL ONLY SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACTIVE FOR AT LEAST 20 DAYS UP TILL SEPTEMBER 20. IF YOU DON'T GET THE EMAIL, IT MEANS YOU WERE NOT ACTIVE FOR 20 DAYS.

Follow the instruction in the email. Enter any password you want.

Go back to www.utest.com and "sign in" with your email and the password you entered earlier.

When you are signed in, click on "Getting Started."

Then, click on "payment method."

You may be asked to sign in again.

Once you sign in, you will see how much they have credited your account till now. Update will continue till Monday, September 17. They also said payment will be done on Monday. Ensure the PayPal or Payooner account you entered as payment method is correct and can receive money.

Thank you. Have a nice day. For those yet to participate. get back to me immediately with my email (princeo2013@yahoo.com) for help. it's real

They are No accepting new members
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by fitlaw(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Please how can we join or partake in utest.com, please enlighten us better.

Thanks
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2018
send me a message let me guide you through. princeo2013@yahoo.com
fitlaw:
Please how can we join or partake in utest.com, please enlighten us better.

Thanks
Re: Checking Your Utest Account For Fb Research Participants by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2018
they are. message me on princeo2013@yahoo.com
nnpaul:

They are No accepting new members

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria / Investmest / C Of O In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.