Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account (50961 Views)

Man Who Raped Stepdaughter In Lagos Transferred to SCID, To Appear In Court / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Ferdinandu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
I hail the Guy on that. But seriously someone mistakenly transferred money to your account. It is just a normal thing to transfer the money back to the person. It is not a big deal. Or is Everybody really a Criminal in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Jaqenhghar: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
the ones that will insult him wants a better Nigeria grin

I'll keep saying it, the problem of the country is more of its citizens than the leaders
Dont mind them and they expect leaders to be different. If taking what does t belong to you is right the the leader is also right for looting common wealth. He is also taking advantage of a good opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by troublemakea(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Proffdada:
angry I trust myself I will return the money..

As soon as I make 1 million out of it cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Nah wah doing the right thing now needs a press conference?
In this shithole, yeah

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Frankicent(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kylekent59:
He would have used the money to stake Chelsea to win.

1.20 x 1000000 = 1,200,000.

That moment scores was chelsea 0 - cardiff 1

cry cry cry.
Chelsea 1-1 cardiff embarassed embarassed

Chelsea 2 - 1 cardiff

Chelsea 3 - 1 cardiff shocked shocked shocked

Finally
Chelsea 4 - 1 Cardiff wink wink wink

After the chelsea 4 - 1 cardiff game, Return back 1,000,000 back to him.

You now have 200k. grin grin grin

Brain! brain!!

But I don't know how to and I don't wonna know.

you foolish if this is how you make your money you'll be poor.. no be swear.

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Fierce11: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Sorry, but i won't return that money grin country hard
You be tiff.. I know say you be tiff oh
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Archangels2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
We do not comprehend the ways of the gods
So u saw one million in your acct and you don’t see a sign in it. After withdrawing all in your account .
Amongst 200million people in Nigeria, they choose you grin and all u could do was to send the money back
I hope you get the necessary media hype and some breakthrough from this your good act.
Mr man you should have withdrawn that money immediately and kept it somewhere safe, if it’s an error from the bank, then they fix it cos they make millions every minute, repaying 1m is a chyse something to them.
If they proceed to declare u wanted, u can sue them for 500m.. someone has done it before in this nigeria sef and his was 42m that was wrongly paid. UBA listed him wanted and he sued them for 1billon. Now he’s prolly somewhere around lekki or vgc

Btw how did they pay 1m wrongly ... the person that paid it couldnt write well or read well? I’m tryin to understand

Mistakes do happen and him keeping it in the first place would automatically cost a poor soul their job. Banks do not just "repay" the money. The person that executed the transfer is first held accountable.

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Temptee101(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
If he had kept the money, he would have been caught. He knew the fate that awaits him for failure to return the money
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by BruncleZuma: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

In this shithole, yeah
Kai
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Tamarapetty(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fierce11:

You be tiff.. I know say you be tiff oh
And you know sey u don steal my heart oh
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Akpacha(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
He can only borrow that money, should he spend that money he will surely pay it back, only if he never pay money to his account, if he like let him open another bank account, the BVN is linked to all his account. can't change names cos of BVN data taken already.
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Curry30: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
No big deal.

I'll return the money too...that is after staking 2.00 odd with it

grin grin
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by hyfr(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
Frankicent:

o boi someone wrongly transferred 42M.. and he sued uba 1 billion naira... wait did he will the case?
they accused him of making away with a wrong transfer on his account..they printed his face and declared him wanted
He sued them for denting his image and it has caused him to lose millions of deals coming his way grin he told them the error was from them and not him. He lied he was expecting the same amount for a business transaction
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by bixton(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
So much for fake news.
It appears NL is filled with it.
Just few days ago we read a man mistakenly sent #1million to a lady which was supposed to be meant for RAGP and the sum was returned back to him.

Now we're reading another one...
If I may ask, which bank allows a customer's minimum balance to be less than #1,000.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
I no deh try God or test him.

Just do mistake with me..
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
I laughed at most comments here, many of them are insulting the guy for returning the money to the owner, and this set of people will be the ones shouting the leaders are corrupt, we are the leaders of tomorrow and blah blah blah. I will keep on saying it most Nigerian citizens are more corrupt than the leaders, the only difference between them is they are not yet in power. Awon hypocrites.

God bless you Tobi. A good name is better than gold and silver.

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Mumu man. You think say na that one go make God send angel Michael put your name for book of life abi. . . Last last you no go still enter heaven.

Somebody should mistakenly send 1m to my account abeg. I will mistakenly loss my Sim. . . cheesy

Na 2 Withdraw & Disappear
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
lonelydora:

You would risk going to jail. You won't be able to withdraw it. They will put a restriction on the account until you show up
She thinks banks are stupid. She doesn't know they will flag her account.

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
From the responses here, it is safe to conclude that majority of Nigerians are greedy and criminally inclined. To think we're so religious yet majority of us sees nothing wrong in holding on money that does not belong to us. We will never have good leaders because majority of the people in this country are thieves at heart. Who makes up the government? Yup! The people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by muyicomms(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
Some people only open account without reading the terms and conditions.

The guy did not return the money because he is a good Samaritan but to avoid the problem that comes with it.

Avoid wahala if you love your life.

I am a mobile money agent. Someone withdrew 148,800 into my account on Thursday. Using POS

I just noticed that my money was not balanced in my account. I called my agent supervisor to complain. In finding showed that , the transaction I did earlier was a mistake of posting to that customers account. The matter was reported to the cbn. They placed no debit on my account. First Bank and Fidelity Bank is fighting seriously on this issue. First Bank is fighting for their agent. Fidelity is fighting to safe the face of their staff that posted in error. If u see it leave it their. Just be watching it.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Goalnaldo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Mumu man. You think say na that one go make God send angel Michael put your name for book of life abi. . . Last last you no go still enter heaven.

Somebody should mistakenly send 1m to my account abeg. I will mistakenly loss my Sim. . . cheesy

and you want Nigeria to be better?

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
We do not comprehend the ways of the gods
So u saw one million in your acct and you don’t see a sign in it. After withdrawing all in your account .
Amongst 200million people in Nigeria, they choose you grin and all u could do was to send the money back
I hope you get the necessary media hype and some breakthrough from this your good act.
Mr man you should have withdrawn that money immediately and kept it somewhere safe, if it’s an error from the bank, then they fix it cos they make millions every minute, repaying 1m is a chyse something to them.
If they proceed to declare u wanted, u can sue them for 500m.. someone has done it before in this nigeria sef and his was 42m that was wrongly paid. UBA listed him wanted and he sued them for 1billon. Now he’s prolly somewhere around lekki or vgc

Btw how did they pay 1m wrongly ... the person that paid it couldnt write well or read well? I’m tryin to understand

Don't get it twisted, for such errors, someone is suffering and paying dearly for it.

Be good to a soul and return such money, nothing like bank's money, someone will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by donprosper6(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
the man can't run away with the 1m nah they will still track him down and collect the money.. the bank has his details
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by muyicomms(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oga mi. I am having the the same problem as we chat. A customer withdrew that type of fraudulent fund from my POS. My account has been flagged by cbn. First Bank and Fidelity in slogging it out
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
bixton:
So much for fake news.
Just few days ago we read a man mistakenly sent #1million to a day which was supposed to be meant for RAGP and the sum was returned back to him.

If I may ask, which bank allows a customer's minimum balance to be less than #1,000.

Your balance can go as low as N0. 00 in many banks

1 Like

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by muyicomms(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
bixton:
So much for fake news.
Just few days ago we read a man mistakenly sent #1million to a day which was supposed to be meant for RAGP and the sum was returned back to him.

most bank now run zero balance except first Bank and other old banks
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by grandstar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
I would do the same

There was a time I deposited $90 into my dorm account and they credited it with $900

I sharpily informed my bank.

I love honesty

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by hyfr(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
dazzlingd:

Don't get it twisted, for such errors, someone is suffering and paying dearly for it.

Be good to a soul and return such money, nothing like bank's money, someone will suffer for it.
the cashiers are not to blame.. they pay in money into the account u give them and any cashier that makes an error in paying in a million derseves to be sacked. I think it’s a network glitch or something
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Once I withdraw it!!! I don't need a bank account again please
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Frankicent(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
hyfr:
they accused him of making away with a wrong transfer on his account..they printed his face and declared him wanted
He sued them for denting his image and it has caused him to lose millions of deals coming his way grin he told them the error was from them and not him. He lied he was expecting the same amount for a business transaction

chai..won the case?
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by dazzlingd(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
adecz:
grin grin grin

UBA mistakenly credited my empty acctI quickly with
40k some months ago,,,,

I quickly withdraw am, chop am.

I'm still awaiting them.

I see it as payment for all
the illegal deductions they have been
cheating me all these years. grin grin grin

I assure you,
chopping bank money is delicious...

The money you are so excited about was someone's error and pains. Someone would have suffered for it. Nothing like bank's money, the staff that the error must balance one way or the other, it's no ones business.
May the pains of that person visit you in 100 folds you wicked soul.
Karma is a bitch, it may be you tomorrow who will do erroneous transfer of larger sum of money then you will know how it hurts
Re: Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account by Kylekent59: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Frankicent:

you foolish if this is how you make your money you'll be poor.. no be swear.

didn't you read below my last sentence ??

Sometimes it is good to digest a comment before commenting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Criminals Burst Into Tears In Port-Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.