Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. (860 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by dainformant(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mrs Kemi Adeosun resigned as the minister of finance over National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) certificate forgery. Mrs. Adeosun, until yesterday, in her letter of resignation to President Muhammadu Buhari responded for the first time officially to the allegation of forging the NYSC exemption certificate, by expressing profound shock.

Mrs Kemi Adeosun, the finance minister until yesterday, in her letter of resignation to President Muhammadu Buhari responded for the first time officially to the allegation of forging the NYSC exemption certificate, by expressing profound shock.

A human rights activist and CEO of Citizens United for Peace and Stability (CUPS), Idris Ahmed, has revealed how he was saved from similar situation after his family and friends managed to forge his CV which was submitted to the government for a ministerial position. 

Read what he shared on Facebook; 

Fellow compatriots, this is NOT a fiction. This is a true story. I very nearly fell victim of the same type of crime that was perpetrated in Mrs Kemi Adeosun's name. It all happened without my knowledge and consent!

In 2015, I was under immense pressure by my family and friends to submit my CV for ministerial consideration. I vehemently refused. I did not want my human rights work at CUPS to be mistaken for opportunism for a position in the government. I always wanted my rewards for doing CUPS to come only from the Almighty Allah.

Despite my efforts to keep clear from government positions, some of my family and friends managed to cook up a CV and submit on my behalf to the government. Luckily for me, my archenemy, Lawal Daura, was there to kill it off! That was the end of it, otherwise, I would have been in much bigger trouble than Mrs Kemi Edeosun! And that would have been the end of CUPS as we know it.

I have since learned the hard lesson that in Nigeria, even your blood relations and friends can gang up to use you, for their selfish ends! It is embarrassing for me to say this, but it is the gospel truth!

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/how-i-was-saved-from-similar-trouble-like-that-of-kemi-adeosun-man-reveals.html

Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by dainformant(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by bigtt76(f): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
So this wan too nor serve? grin

1 Like

Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
bigtt76:
So this wan too nor serve? grin

Madam, NYSC is a waste of time and resources. I know you know that too. Even though you wouldn't admit it.
Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by seborrhic: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yet this one claims to be an activist.
What's the link between a CV that one edits on a regular basis and qualifications as experience alter,and a Certificate that is a one off,rigid,unchangeable document?
Who was even considering him for any kind of appointment,talkless a ministerial one.
Attention seeking at its poorest.

1 Like

Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by id911(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xaos:

Madam, NYSC is a waste of time and resources. I know you know that too. Even though you wouldn't admit it.

Then don't ever look for public service job, allow those who served their fatherland to reap the reward. By God's grace, in the future, we will have a selfless leader who will arrest and jail those who cut corners to get rewarded like Adeosun and your likes
Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by CodeTemplar: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
id911:

Then don't ever look for public service job, allow those who served their fatherland to reap the reward. By God's grace, in the future, we will have a selfless leader who will arrest and jail those who cut corners to get rewarded like Adeosun and your likes

If you think the goal of NYSC is employment oriented and a petty reward of 25K, then you need to find someone in your vicinity to educate you. And who are you to sanction jail term for individuals who refuse to partake in this nonsense program?! Oga, park well.
Re: ‘How I Was Saved From Similar Trouble Like That Of Kemi Adeosun’ – Man Reveals. by Racoon(m): 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
What rubbish! Poor damage control! Imagine how the government recently l treated the case of an impositor in the office of the accountant general of the federation & that of Senator Adeleke in the Osun guber.
However if it concerns the big fish they will be foot dragging.

Of course it must be someone who is from the bad side of the divide.Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.It's your responsibility to ensure your credentials are genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Thief Nabbed While Romancing Pretty Female Victim In Her Sleep. Photos / BMO Wants Kukah Out Of National Peace Committee / Breaking: Impeachment Is Constitutional, Says Lagos Assembly Speaker To Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.