Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lowes, Home Depot? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lowes, Home Depot? (1473 Views)

Federation Layout, Behind NNPC Depot Emene, Close To The Airport N1. 2M / Nigeria Prison Service Salary Structure From NPS Controller-general To The Lowes / Dangote & Lafarge Cement Depot @ Oke Aro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lowes, Home Depot? by HORRORIZON: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
Is there an equivalent major home repair/supply store in Nigeria similar to Lowes or Home depot?
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by pelesteini: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
I love Lowes. One can make use of MyLowesLife portal to get all the benefits. Login to it from www.myloweslife.com
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by ChrisPine2019: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Without any doubt, I prefer the Home Depot store. Home Depot is my all-time favorite home improvement store and this is the biggest home improvement store in the united states. Home Depot is offering the products for very reasonable prices and their services are really amazing. Every home depot customer has an opportunity to get a $5000 reward at home depot store by participating in the home depot survey at www.homedepot.com/survey. The main reason for taking this survey is to improve the services and to give the better experience to the customers.
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by richyard: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing the useful post and nice to see this here. TCS Webmail is a mailing service, which has been developed by Tata Consultancy Services for its employees all over the world. Employees of TCS can access Webmail using tcs webmail login.
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by HORRORIZON: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ok, so why hasn't anyone answered the question? I'm asking because I've been looking around at the various pictures of the many new shopping plazas and malls being built in nigeria as well as the many new houses and other living spaces, and noticed that there's never any new home repair or decor stores placed in any of the new shopping locations to cater to the massively growing housing market in the nation. As an African-American, I'm wondering if that is an area where I and some others may find success investing in there in Nigeria?
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by myloweslife: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the post...Is there an equivalent major home repair/supply store in Nigeria similar to Lowes or Home depot?

Thankyou
[url="http://myloweslifeloginportal.com/"]Myloweslife login[/url]
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by HORRORIZON: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
myloweslife:
Thanks for the post...Is there an equivalent major home repair/supply store in Nigeria similar to Lowes or Home depot?

Thankyou
[url="http://myloweslifeloginportal.com/"]Myloweslife login[/url]

Are you a representative for Lowes?
Re: Lowes, Home Depot? by tomdav: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Well, I have been there before 2 years and I really love to work at Lowes. I do like their service also and working environment at Lowes. As an employee at Lowes, you need to regularly log in to myloweslifelogin to make your work at ease and enjoy Lowes Employee Benefits. There are various benefits for the employee at Lowes that an employee needs to know.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Build Land Inside Beachwood Estate Bogije Lekki / 4bedroom Contemporary Fully Detached Duplex For Sale At Osapa London Lekki / Land For Sale At Lambe Lagos Ogun State Between 200k-800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.