Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady (38668 Views)

The Cynthia Rape Story – See Why This 19 Year Old Girl Is Going To Prison!!! / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by ImaIma1(f): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2018
stuffs4me:

These ones hatred for men has blinded these to normal reasoning and they can't even tell a fake story from a real one.

The writer and these unfortunate people that I qouted are misandrists

Mr fake story detector. What part of my post denotes hatred for men? Whether the story is fake or real, rapists of children especially are destroying kids that they are meant to protect.

Try to read with objectivity and get the message instead of reading with a preconceived idea.
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by BrokenCock: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2018
stuffs4me:

These ones hatred for men has blinded these to normal reasoning and they can't even tell a fake story from a real one.

The writer and these unfortunate people that I qouted are misandrists

so u have gone round d world na! ominipresence god! Na u sabi human nature pass na.
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by MuhammedTaufik(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolcharm:
It's good to know that many people are shaking off the perceived stigma of rape and are speaking up

Men who rape girls deserve to have their joystick and balls chopped off at the very least.

It is barbaric and inhuman.

i am just a new member, can any one help, i have news to upload but I don't no the process
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
hyfr:
For her not to confide in her own parents or better say her mom means she doesn’t have a close relationship with them.. knowing what the teacher did and the implications means she’s come up to age of accountability and by that she should have told her mom immediately,Her parents would have gotten the bastard arrested immediately.
What the hell does she mean by the teacher is going to kill him ?
It’s only primary school pupils that harbor such mentality .

Lemme use this medium to inform parents or intending parents to always create that kinna age age friendly relationship with your kids. Acting strict and mean would make them go wild. Know some girls that were always locked at home in sec school, they’re now KEZIAH in campus.
Let your son or daughter see u as his/her closest confidant and friend

THIS StORY Is FAKE Tho

@the bolded.......

Did you read the topic of the thread?

undecided
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by awoofawoo: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

Dumb not dump.

Hallelujah..... You spot it....thank......help me find more!
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by ireneidiva(f): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
awoofawoo:

Hallelujah..... You spot it....thank......help me find more!
*spotted, *thanks
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by GeoSilYe(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tbh, I've been in near rape cases and I have escaped from them by being smart.

These cases were probably when I was between 6-9 years.

Most of close family friends, relatives, aunties and uncles that take carnal knowledge of children don't just rush into it.

What do I mean?

They take time to investigate, more like make proper preparations before they carry their evil act.

They start asking when your parents come back from work, your siblings from school, neighbours whereabouts, they touch a lot etc

If you notice them acting strangely or giving out strange body signals, DO NOT WAIT and vamoose out of there(with sense) whether right or wrong, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Parents should also be close to their peers.

I was very close to my parents(and I still am) when I was little and whenever an uncle touched me in a bad way, I spoke out and communications and contacts with the "uncle" stopped.

Basically, be smart, be wise and speak out.

1 Like

Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by sizzlers(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
I stop reading the moment I saw "he took a knife from the wardrope" fake story!
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by okoroEmeka056: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
menstrualpad:
WHAT OF AUNTIES WHO RAPE SMALL KIDS?

Same applies here too
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
And You Think Ure Doing Us By Keeping Quiet. He Will Rape U Again, This Time, U May Not Make It [quote author=deturla post=71229962]A Nigerian Instagram influencer, @NGD shared this touching rape story on Instagram. Please read on:

My parents were the type who believed every child must be kept busy one way or the other after school hours and their own way of keeping me busy was by getting me a lesson teacher. It was during my early primary school days. Uncle X was one of the most friendly teachers in my school, he was also very handsome with a good sense of humor which he used in winning everyone's heart including the parents. Most students who always had extra lessons with other teachers moved to uncle X's lesson as soon as he started his after-school lessons in which I wasn't left behind. He was also my class teacher so he spends extra time to teach his own students so we could do well in our exams.

Along the way, my school canceled all extra lessons held in school for some reasons known to
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by OlusegunAdedayo: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
angry
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by hyfr(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

@the bolded.......

Did you read the topic of the thread?

undecided
read what came before the bolded
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by Xisnin(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyAmericandream:
She said early primary school days, that should be around primary 2. So at that age(6or7years) she already know a teacher that's handsome. This story get as e be jare.
You can't recall any story from last year perfectly let alone your primary school days.
Human memory is fluid, the only certainty about any story is the main gist, in this case,
rape. Every other past story will contain a lot of half-truths and inconsistencies.

1 Like

Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by anonymuz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolcharm:
It's good to know that many people are shaking off the perceived stigma of rape and are speaking up

Men who rape girls deserve to have their joystick and balls chopped off at the very least.

It is barbaric and inhuman.
you not get am right. Den for dey heat the balls while the main culprit(joystick)should be in -04 degree centigrade.
Re: My Primary School Teacher And My Rape Story - Lady by awoofawoo: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

*spotted, *thanks
Hope fun Olorun hallelujah..... You are awesone.... Try one more time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.