Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (50595 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
After having 4 children Nigerian single mother finds love, oyinbo man proposed to her and she says yes.

As shared with caption...

My childhood, primary and secondary school friend, yes we met at the age of 5 @kateimafidon is ENGAGED oooooo... chairman @mortenf1 just asked her to marry him in far away Toronto where they went for a mini holiday.
Kate is a single parent of 4 beautiful kids but has found love afresh.
I love and admire her strength and positivity towards pains and disappointments in life. At a young age she lost her husband to cancer, that union produced 2 kids. She stretched her arms at love again the relationship produced another 2 beautiful kids, and it finally ended abruptly with splashes of pain, she was done searching for true love untill l call him Chairman came along. Her life is an inspiring best seller.
She is one of the most selfless and kindest souls alive, too selfless to a fault.

Even with her 4 kids she has found a supportive and loving man, who genuinely loves, adores her and everything she stands for.

l am extremely elated for my friend! In fact, she is more than a friend to me, she is my twin sister from another mother. She is my day one 'Niggaress'. We have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other and we have equally had our disagreements too but the true friendship and love we have for each other strengthens us everyday.

For me, "after a lot of life disappointments and heartbreaks, l don't think anyone is ever ready for love, but when someone makes you feel alive again it's kind of worth the risk." Congrats my darling and sister for life and thank you chairman for making my girl smile again @mortenf1 .
Oslo here l come again
#ChiefBraidesmaidDutiesLoading
May the big lion of their little kingdom bless their union always,
olabimpe_osheidukind hearted people let's join our supportive hands and contribute with our widows mite to restore the life of this poor girl with an advanced cancer of the eye, please check my page, God bless us all Amen

News source :: http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-marries-nigerian-single-mother-4-beautiful-children-photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by gabinogem(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
lovely...

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Well I thought it was a Nigerian woman that was based in Nigeria, opened the thread and saw she is Abroad based.

Which oyinbo man will look at us when we are walking bleaching corpses used by Yahoo boys

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by lacruz12(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nice mix
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by amaniro: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
igboamaka

Yeruba amakatongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Well I thought it was a Nigerian woman that was based in Nigeria, opened the thread and saw she is Abroad based.

Which oyinbo man will look at us when we are walking bleaching corpses used by Yahoo boys

You need to stop bleaching

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Almaiga: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
They both look happy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Legolast: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Am seeing different woman in the pictures

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oyibo man. . . we must to chop your dollar. I go take your money disappear. 419 is just a game. You are the loser, I am the winner. The refinery na me get am. The contract na you I go give am but you go send me small dollar make I bring am. You be the mugu I be the master.

National airport na me get am.
National stadium na me build am. . . President na my sister brother. You be the mugu I be the master. Na me be the master oooo. . . cheesy

If you know, you know. . . grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
amaniro:
igboamaka

Yeruba amakatongue

Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Lol
You again grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

I'm telling you, you have a lot of them in Edo State.
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin No be today this woman begin knack, just look at her lips,she does look like a good whistle blower... sad

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by TimiRume(f): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Pretending to be female is identity fraud my dear. Fortunately for us Nigerian women it isn't working enough! Is identifying as a man now a shameful thing to do?

Biko check my signature

14 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by zinnydan(f): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

"walking bleaching corpses"
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2018
tongue lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by SarakiBukola: 4:52am On Sep 16, 2018
She probably formatted his brain with some sexual gymnastics.

More power to his errrr.....elbow

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

You have low self esteem.

11 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2018
That's a Rescue mission....

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Them MANY for US like this naaa
OYIBO no send you at all.
Their HAPPINESS na their priority ooo

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Nightmareo07: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Nawao what kind of human being are u,
Weird people everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by Iniomor(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sorry, just had to post this here. Someone might need this

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Oyibo man. . . we must to chop your dollar. I go take your money disappear. 419 is just a game. You are the loser, I am the winner. The refinery na me get am. The contract na you I go give am but you go send me small dollar make I bring am. You be the mugu I be the master.

National airport na me get am.
National stadium na me build am. . . President na my sister brother. You be the mugu I be the master. Na me be the master oooo. . . cheesy

If you know, you know. . . grin
lol. nkem owoh back in the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by samysmoothfresh: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Four children for four different men

a fifth one from a fifth man coming soon

congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
well her choice, her happiness... some girls have not gotten even a husband because of their wrong attitude to life... probably shows that there are more things that a man wants in life than just a nagging somebody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.