Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria (3319 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by nelronaldo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria’s former finance minister, Kemi Adeosun, has left the country, a day after her resignation, sources close to her told PREMIUM TIMES on Saturday.

Mrs Adeosun, finance minister since November 2015, stepped down from office on Friday after owning up to parading a forged youth service scheme certificate.

President Muhammadu Buhari accepted her resignation on Friday night, 69 days after PREMIUM TIMES first published a detailed investigation of how she obtained the fake document and went on to secure plush employments with it, including as head of Nigeria’s finance ministry.

Mrs Adeosun explained in her resignation letter that the PREMIUM TIMES investigation was true, but said she did not know the certificate was forged as she relied on associates who helped obtain it after she returned from the UK.

The former minister expressed her gratitude for the honour to serve her country.

Although Nigerians welcomed her resignation, which many even complained was long overdue, they also demanded her immediate prosecution. Some civic groups have already instituted legal action to compel federal authorities to file charges against her.

But a day after she stepped down, Mrs Adeosun, who was born and raised in England, departed the country, according to her associates who notified PREMIUM TIMES of the development Saturday evening.
“She has left Nigeria,” a source said. “She most likely is in the UK by now.”

Mrs Adeosun, finance minister since November 2015, stepped down from office on Friday after owning up to parading a forged youth service scheme certificate.

President Muhammadu Buhari accepted her resignation on Friday night, 69 days after PREMIUM TIMES first published a detailed investigation of how she obtained the fake document and went on to secure plush employments with it, including as head of Nigeria’s finance ministry.

Mrs Adeosun explained in her resignation letter that the PREMIUM TIMES investigation was true, but said she did not know the certificate was forged as she relied on associates who helped obtain it after she returned from the UK.

The former minister expressed her gratitude for the honour to serve her country.

Although Nigerians welcomed her resignation, which many even complained was long overdue, they also demanded her immediate prosecution. Some civic groups have already instituted legal action to compel federal authorities to file charges against her.

But a day after she stepped down, Mrs Adeosun, who was born and raised in England, departed the country, according to her associates who notified PREMIUM TIMES of the development Saturday evening.

“She has left Nigeria,” a source said. “She most likely is in the UK by now.”

When PREMIUM TIMES called her Nigerian line several times Saturday night, it rang through each time in the Europe internal phone ringing effect.

Telecoms experts who also dialled her number at PREMIUM TIMES’ instance Saturday evening also said the telephone certainly did not ring in Nigeria.

The government investigation into the scandal was coordinated by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, PREMIUM TIMES found

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/283860-kemi-adeosun-departs-nigeria.html
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
She's already back in the UK enjoying her life why the hatters are enjoying no light, no food , no school fees every now and then.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Amirullaha(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
PREMIUM TIMES don do this woman strong thing...
I doubt if she will step her foots in 9ja for now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin Let her go and upgrade herself, she needs to cause her CV is not rich grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by amaniro: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Adeosun, If you move I shoot you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by stars2018: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
She must no go anywhere o.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by patriks005(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dey don dey run, one by one.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by braine(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
She needs to rest. Nigeria's wahala too much aswear.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by buharitill2023: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigeria politics is too hot for her to perform to the fullest.

Nevertheless, the little you have done is enough to build on it.

Buhari till 2023.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by braine(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Let her go and upgrade herself, she needs to cause her CV is not rich grin

Please I'd like to see your own CV o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Racoon(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2018

“She has left Nigeria,” a source said. “She most likely is in the UK by now.” When PREMIUM TIMES called her Nigerian line several times Saturday night, it rang through each time in the Europe internal phone ringing effect.
Well,the cover up is still ongoing.Just as the corrupt APC government helped Maina sneaked in and out of Nigeria.
So predictable a government yet always fighting corruption.Nigerians should brace up.This useless, lifeless and morbidly corrupt regime must be voted out.Enough is enough.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by buharitill2023: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
She's already back in the UK enjoying her life why the hatters are enjoying no light, no food , no school fees every now and then.
because she was the reason you can't feed,
I don't know how her nysc affected the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by mekaboy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hol am, hol am, oleeee oleeeee grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Sharpshooota: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jail time awaits any forger

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
buharitill2023:
I don't know how her nysc affected the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

Oga, forgery is corruption grin grin grin.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Nuells: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
If it were the opposition... Nigerian embassy would have denied such person visa and even would advised her to avail herself for further investigation into the heavy matter now she no longer enjoys any ministerial immunity.... But here we are, in a corruption free government.... So much for Mr integrity and their well coordinated plans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari should also resign because he has a forged waec certificate

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
stars2018:
She must no go anywhere o.

But Alison, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki etc all your heroes must be allowed to go anywhere they choose.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked cheesy

Adeosun don japa, e be like sey she dey fear watery beans

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by naijapips04: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
The UK must repatriate this criminal back to Nigeria to face justice.

I would start a petition for UK government to repatriate this criminal!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
buharitill2023:

They are as useless as they come. See how Premium times are in pains they have nothing more to say about her. She will move on to greater things while they remain here looking for the next client who can pay 30 NGN per post.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
naijapips04:

[/s]

But they dare not repatriate Alison madukwe back? Yoots sell their conscience for peanuts.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
she has fled the country.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by naijapips04: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

But they dare not repatriate Alison madukwe back? Yoots sell their conscience for peanuts.

Mr Z, aside your useless propaganda, what crime has Alison been convicted of?

Kemi is a criminal that must be repatriated to face her crimes here I'm Nigeria. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by python2gbera: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
My super hot banging body sapiosexual MILF. A super class higher than "that" puff puff fat faced, paper economist, bikini western puppet and ugly looking imbecilic head-gear tying Amoeba.
You always have a place in my heart.

-python2
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
naijapips04:

Mr Z, aside your useless propaganda, what crime has Alison been convicted of?

Kemi is a criminal that must be repatriated to face her crimes here I'm Nigeria. grin
[/s]

Thanks for making my point for me. The criminals who robbed the country blind are to be freed because they stole to perpetuate Corruption which you love grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by menstrualpad: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
IN YOUR PATHETIC BLACK HUT... SHE IS A BRITISH CITIZEN... NIGERIA DOES NOT DESERVE HER

naijapips04:

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Good for her though! Let her rest, I'm very sure she meant well for Nigeria but unfortunately she was in the wrong government.. madam kemi please enjoy your stay in UK. Don't even think about coming back to Nigeria for now.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by buharitill2023: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
naijapips04:

thief maduake that escape with our $150b has not be repatriated
Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by naijapips04: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Thanks for making my point for me. The criminals who robbed the country blind are to be freed because they stole to perpetuate Corruption which you love grin grin grin

Stop comparing apple and oranges. Kemi has herself confirmed she forged her certificate. What crime has Alison been convicted of?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by slivertongue: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
She is fleeing jail term

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Departs Nigeria by python2gbera: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
vedaxcool:

But Alison, Saraki, Fayose, Metuh, Dasuki etc all your heroes must be allowed to go anywhere they choose.
In addition, Stealer Odua was reserved a seat in the senate following her claim of a fake Master's degree, much to the jubilation of her shìtgbo folks.

-python2

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Moves To Disgrace Buhari At UN General Assembly In New York / Edo 2020 Will Be Sweetest Election In Nigeria / Worry As Ambode Battles Depression, Locks Self Indoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.