Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO (42494 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by budusky05(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2018
madridsta007:

Stop embarrassing yourself in public.
The debt relief secured during OBJ’s time is news as old as Metuselah.

https://www.cgdev.org/topics/nigerian-debt-relief

Now that the trap set for you fool. So obj begged for debt pardon, and GEJ with his supervisory economic/finance blabla went back to borrow again.
Okonjo supervised borrowing again after paying the old one

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by budusky05(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2018
madridsta007:

Hate hasn’t taken anyone anywhere good.
Hate won’t take you anywhere good. Have a re-think about the hate. You are too young for such evil behaviour.

It about hate, it's about getting it right. Thanks for calling out my actions evil
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2018
NOIConnect:
At Twitter in New York with CEO Mark Dorsey.

We listened to Chef Jose Andres, President of Think Food Group talk about how, with the help of a group of volunteer chefs, he used his cooking skills to propel a massive humanitarian effort feeding up to 150,000 people a day in Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Read his book "We fed an Island" @chefjoseandres. Many of the hungry people got to him through Twitter! What an inspiration!

Always think of how you can use your God-given skills for the greater good! Twitter is good; let’s tweet for good!

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1041043902441185280?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Mark Dorsey or Jark Dorsey
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Jaideyone(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:
Okonji we know

Okonji we proud of

Okonji amaka

okonji for presidency
so your okonjo is not good enough to be president?

later you will call yorubas slave

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Jaideyone(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:
While "Madam Oluwole Kemi" is still battling depression. grin

Keep the flag flying NOI. Nwafor, Igbo Amaka!
who told you she's depressed? keep making a fool of yourself
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by madridsta007(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2018
budusky05:

It about hate, it's about getting it right. Thanks for calling out my actions evil

Sure. Without the terrible obscurity that hate brings you would have easily realised— or will I say, remembered— that NOI served with Obj as well, where her reputation in government was actually formed— and of course, remembered the celebrated debt agreement.

But hey, the fixation appeared to be somewhere else, because of unnecessary, unexplainable hate. I wonder how you guys do it with the hate.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by madridsta007(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2018
budusky05:

Now that the trap set for you fool. So obj begged for debt pardon, and GEJ with his supervisory economic/finance blabla went back to borrow again.
Okonjo supervised borrowing again after paying the old one

Stop with the fixation on GEJ.
I don’t know what that man did to you haters. I will ensure I pray for you guys in church today. You are too young to be bearing so much hate in you, especially on people you could learn a thing or two on.

The subject here is NOI. Not GEJ or what GEJ did or didn’t do.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Metuh: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
who told you she's depressed? keep making a fool of yourself
Cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by DjQris(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Okonjo Iweala will perform well as a "PRESIDENT", not a V.P, abeg no insult her.
amaniro:
Okonji we know

Okonji we proud of

Okonji amaka

okonji for presidency
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by SoNature(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2018
shizzle1:

But them against we can take us somewhere abi?

I am yet to find where you asked yorubas to move on each time they display their usual inherent idiocy cum stupidity

I do that a lot

Besides you don't beat an idiot (as you put it) to a fight by being an idiot yourself

You enlighten them
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by obailala(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2018
LordAdam:
@Throwback and obailala, can you forward your complaints of NOI's incompetence to Mr Dorsey. Do quick oo, and remember to coPy Standard Chartered.

BTW, I heard your Adeosun the certificate forger fled the country like a fugitive. grin grin grin

-Lord
Even though I know you aren't, let me just assume you are an adult with a functional brain and clarify my points once again. Maybe you will comprehend my English this time and quit chasing me around like a frustrated child who's desperate to feel good about himself by teasing supposed enemies.

1. I never said NOI was incompetent. So I'm not sure why you keep running around town with that (it probably just makes you feel good). NOI is a renown economist who already had a great profile before joining government in 1999. Her CV would give her a job anywhere in the world.

2. The keypoint in my argument is, no matter how competent you might be, the team you work with matters a lot to your success. That explains why the same NOI who had a wonderful record of achievements in her team with OBJ (including clearing Nigeria's debts and growing our reserves massively), ended up screwing up in her team with GEJ by depleting Nigeria's reserves and returning Nigeria to a debt pit totalling between $50-60billion. NOI personally lamented this several times both in speeches and in her book.

3. The origin of all this banter was when you and several others on the other thread missunderstood the English of Amina Mohammed and kept dancing around on how Kemi was the one responsible for bringing Nigeria back to a debt pit of over $70bn. FYI, Kemi met between $50-60billion in total debt stock by the time she stepped in, and that striking amount was accrued under the nose of NOI most ironically at a time when Nigeria enjoyed unprecedented income.

shizzle1:
these two you mentioned are degenerates
You must be describing your father and your family there. Sorry boy, I'm not your sibling.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by shizzle1: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2018
obailala:
[s]Even though I know you aren't, let me just assume you are an adult with a functional brain and clarify my points once again. Maybe you will comprehend my English this time and quit chasing me around like a frustrated child who's desperate to feel good about himself by teasing supposed enemies.

1. I never said NOI was incompetent. So I'm not sure why you keep running around town with that (it probably just makes you feel good). NOI is a renown economist who already had a great profile before joining government in 1999. Her CV would give her a job anywhere in the world.

2. The keypoint in my argument is, no matter how competent you might be, the team you work with matters a lot to your success. That explains why the same NOI who had a wonderful record of achievements in her team with OBJ (including clearing Nigeria's debts and growing our reserves massively), ended up screwing up in her team with GEJ by depleting Nigeria's reserves and returning Nigeria to a debt pit totalling between $50-60billion. NOI personally lamented this several times both in speeches and in her book.

3. The origin of all this banter was when you and several others on the other thread missunderstood the English of Amina Mohammed and kept dancing around on how Kemi was the one responsible for bringing Nigeria back to a debt pit of over $70bn. FYI, Kemi met between $50-60billion in total debt stock by the time she stepped in, and that striking amount was accrued under the nose of NOI most ironically at a time when Nigeria enjoyed unprecedented income[/s].

You must be describing your father and your family there. Sorry boy, I'm not your sibling.
Nonsense analyses from a known buhari zombie degenerate. Did Nigeria's debt profile increase or not without any commensurate infrastructural development/achievement or not under kemi oluwole adeoshi?

@bold, You should at least have some respect for your father and family, allow them to rest peacefully.

LordAdam, please come carry this bingo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by cindyspice: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hahaha. E pain them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Therealev: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:
Okonji we know

Okonji we proud of

Okonji amaka

okonji for presidency

Wow, if these two can Merge like this, it will be a Joker. I dont see why The Nigeria we Dream wont come to pass under them. Though I'm not that ecstatic about Atiku, but he seems to be a man with good blueprints, judging by his thriving businesses. But In Okonjo I completely trust to fix the sorry state of the economy. If she could do that much when she was Finance Minister, Imagine how much more she can accomplish with a higher position. As a Matter of fact, Okonjo with anybody is fine by me.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Reeses: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Aja ka aja nwanyi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
shizzle1:
[s]Nonsense analyses from a known buhari zombie degenerate. Did Nigeria's debt profile increase or not without any commensurate infrastructural development/achievement or not under kemi oluwole adeoshi?

@bold, You should at least have some respect for your father and family, allow them to rest peacefully. [/s]
If you read what I wrote earlier, and you had a functioning brain in your skull to comprehend it, the first quetion you should have asked yourself is if Nigeria's debt profile increased or not without any commensurate infrastructural development/achievement under NOI/GEJ even at a time when Nigeria earned 400% more than what it earned during the time of Kemi.

LordAdam, please come carry this bingo
Keep describing your family there. Ezi ohia!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by SimonMagau: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Ziggylady(f): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:
While "Madam Oluwole Kemi" is still battling depression. grin

Keep the flag flying NOI. Nwafor, Igbo Amaka!

Battling depression?..lol cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Nightmareo07: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Battling depression?..lol cheesy

Where hav u been dearie. smiley
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Ziggylady(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Where hav u been dearie. smiley

Dalu nwannem,i have been busy at work especially in the last 3months..besides i needed a break from the knuckle-heads on this forum..

Afonja na ndi otu fa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Nightmareo07: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Dalu nwannem,i have been busy at work especially in the last 3months..besides i needed a break from the knuckle-heads on this forum..

No be small knucle heads.
Lol, ezigbo ada.
Ndi afonja bu ndi mgbu..
Anyways Anyi ka no ebea na agwo ha ara.
Missed u dear, kedu side I no?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by knowledgeable: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
conductor120:
Our amiable Finance minister.
Igbo Amaka!

Not some fake yahoo yahoo criminal skull mining Oluwole bad-photoshoping impostor local girl from one Ogun State village cheesy

Am Igbo, pls, may una leave my Kemi alone oo. Sexy mama with beautiful and commanding accent. The only problem I have with her is her understanding of all these loans(Chinese loans included). She maintains the position that these loans are at safe level % wise with respect to our GDP & with examples with other countries...But the truth of the matter is that these loans to sub-Saharan African countries are offense weapons of war, packaged like a missle with the real target only known to the providers. Zambians thought their loans from China were at safe level % wise with respect to their GDP until their government held Euro bond(which wasn't even a Chinese financial instrument) got burst due to ongoing trade war. The value of Zambian currency went down with it...now they have fallen into Chinese debt trap with no means of paying it off...and the Dragon gift is what they got. Now, China is expected to start taking over their national strategic assets. Apply that to 54 African countries and you will have China+other Powers in Africa eating away our future for eternity.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by budusky05(m): 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridsta007:

Stop with the fixation on GEJ.
I don’t know what that man did to you haters. I will ensure I pray for you guys in church today. You are too young to be bearing so much hate in you, especially on people you could learn a thing or two on.

The subject here is NOI. Not GEJ or what GEJ did or didn’t do.

The subject in context is one of the reasons GEJ failed.
And GEJ can't teach me natin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by madridsta007(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
budusky05:

The subject in context is one of the reasons GEJ failed.
And GEJ can't teach me natin

lol. You are back again. Enter a flight and go and meet GEJ and invite him for a GGG - Canelo bout. Make sure, at the end of the bout, Trump puts a call to Financial Times and call him lifeless.
It is not me that has a problem with GEJ, it is you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by budusky05(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridsta007:

lol. You are back again. Enter a flight and go and meet GEJ and invite him for a GGG - Canelo bout. Make sure, at the end of the bout, Trump puts a call to Financial Times and call him lifeless.
It is not me that has a problem with GEJ, it is you.

Another wasted data. Have fun, say hi to GEJ and ur NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Gabriel004: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

grin, You mean they chased you away?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Gabriel004: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol, ezigbo ada.
Ndi afonja bu ndi mgbu..
Are yiu scare to write english grin, you don't want them to devour you. Omo una, ojo lol cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by madridsta007(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
budusky05:

Another wasted data. Have fun, say hi to GEJ and ur NOI

Be healed of your pointless hate. Amen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by G0TV: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2018
GoTV:
Useless Christian woman sad
Don't mind her, she's outshining our Muslim women. I wish our Muslim women are this intelligent.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Ziggylady(f): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol, ezigbo ada.
Ndi afonja bu ndi mgbu..

Oh dear!...sorry for not replying earlier,my device went off cos of low battery,by the time I charged it I had logged out of Nairaland. To your question,Ebim na Abuja,na aluolu ebeanwa
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Nightmareo07: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oh dear!...sorry for not replying earlier,my device went off cos of low battery,by the time I charged it I had logged out of Nairaland. To your question,Ebim na Abuja,na aluolu ebeanwa

Ok nwanyi oma , daalu.
Okwa idi mma abi? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO by Ziggylady(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ok nwanyi oma , daalu.
Okwa idi mma abi? undecided

100%..Dalu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.