Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* (39487 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Meet Miss Nigeria 2018 Contestants: Top Finalists (Photos) / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2017 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by AlexReports(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
@alexreports

The city of Abuja is about to witness yet another entertaining and historical night as Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants are all set to battle it out on the stage of destiny at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja on Saturday, 22rd September.

Besides the pageant presentations and display on stage involving about 25 super Ambassadors, 2 winners ‎are expected to emerge. Plus Zonal representatives, While 25 Award Recipients that are screened and selected will be honoured and recognised for propagating peace in their respective fields of endeavour. They are to be celebrated for their impact in the area of nation Building, leadership excellence and distinguished peace Achievers in their sector.

The Contestants will also be engaged with serials of activities which include the 18th September for the Peace Charity Football Match Between the beautiful Contestant against Nigeria Female Officers and Peace Walk to celebrate the UN World Peace day on the 20th Of September which is Tagged "Nigeria Unite"

For the records, 22nd September by 5:00pm all roads will lead to the grand final of Miss Ambassador For Peace / Peace Achievers Award at Transcorp Hilton where the winners of the contest are expected to Emerge.

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Yambee: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
All look like Zombies.

Just to be sure, I had to look up Michael Jackson's Thriller Music Video,and BOOM the girls here look like them.

So much ugliness in one Place.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by itspzpics(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nice one alex
Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by AlexReports(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Homeboiy: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmm
I don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by AlexReports(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
More

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by AlexReports(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Continue

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Preca(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmm..I'm speechless at all these faces

18 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2018
How come all of of them look same to me

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by budusky05(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Stunning

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Willexmania(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2018
gypsey:
They look like clones, Immitation of fake hairs and make ups. No individuality.

They are all Oloshos. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Cocao(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
I don't understand.. I seem to be seeing double embarassed embarassed

37 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Achico: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Are they all sisters ayam not understanding d faces

37 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Chroma uzoufor belle big o, na miss big belle she the contest for..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Sheznotfine
Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by jonadaft: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Midget Alex and olosho work oo

That boy go dey waka with plenty std undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by englishmart(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2018
When I saw "see what ambassadors for peace contestants look like" I thought I was going to see something different. @

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by wahles(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Is it just me or they all have a problem with their eyes

11 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2018
They look like clones, Immitation of fake hairs, Nails and make ups. No individuality. More like a Fakery contest.

I can bet my shiny brown ass they all sound and talks the same way, says the same thing, eat the same food and shiit the same way. grin

They are all Oloshos. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by BigBelleControl(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2018
No proper artistes in Abuja? Why are they parading only run down musicians.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Hotfreeze: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Alexreports and branding Oloshos

16 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
what kinda creatures are they? shocked
Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by amiskurie(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
I knew its this alex thing .... i hate everything about it, self glorifying creature.
So much rubbish in one thread.

Seun.... i am fed up. I think i have to quit nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by gaby(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

The city of Abuja is about to witness yet another entertaining and historical night as Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants are all set to battle it out on the stage of destiny at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja on Saturday, 22rd September.

Besides the pageant presentations and display on stage involving about 25 super Ambassadors, 2 winners ‎are expected to emerge. Plus Zonal representatives, While 25 Award Recipients that are screened and selected will be honoured and recognised for propagating peace in their respective fields of endeavour. They are to be celebrated for their impact in the area of nation Building, leadership excellence and distinguished peace Achievers in their sector.

The Contestants will also be engaged with serials of activities which include the 18th September for the Peace Charity Football Match Between the beautiful Contestant against Nigeria Female Officers and Peace Walk to celebrate the UN World Peace day on the 20th Of September which is Tagged "Nigeria Unite"

For the records, 22nd September by 5:00pm all roads will lead to the grand final of Miss Ambassador For Peace / Peace Achievers Award at Transcorp Hilton where the winners of the contest are expected to Emerge.

Alexreports, talk about my book...check out my siggy and get in touch lets do business. Making the world my oyster is a task. Everyone is acting like they don't see or read my story, but by the time a white man/woman sees this big catch and takes it over, they'll all come scrambling for attention. No worries i'm ready. I know what i'm saying and i'm deliberately creating the necessary buzz on all known boards online and I'm pleasantly shocked and humbled at their positive responses, but those preaching buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria will be like, who be this one? We go know later..

Most of my country influencers be ignoring my reach outs and contact. I dey laugh.

Before oyibo go read black man book come begin dey pray for am say posterity don write him name down, you need to know how far ..keep watch...Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by suregalluv(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
So many shades of paintings. Be natural!
Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Holadokun(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Make Over...
Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by omoiyalayi(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Am I d only one seeing it that they all look alike?

They are all beautiful though

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by Sisijetue(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Everybody cover bress, why na miss anambra.. .
You are out of the game

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car / Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.