Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently (1016 Views)

The Last Guide To Shaving You'll Ever Need / +18 I'm Considering Shaving My Legs The Way I Shaved My Chest [Picture] / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by kaodi18: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
IPL laser hair removal home kit is the solution
Features :
--Compact size design for ipl hair removal device that is perfect for use in your home or on the go
--A head with human engineering design for ipl hair removal device that is ideal for the treatment of hard-to-reach or sensitive areas, smaller zones, or any area with curves that requires a more targeted approach
--Ipl hair removal device can be replaceable light cartridges for long-term use
--A recessed lamp surface with a built-in skin surface contact sensor, which ensures the light pulse will only be emitted on skin
--A skin color sensor, which ensures a pulse will be emitted only onto suitable skin tones
--Long lamp life 5000-100,000 shots and large spot size 4 .0cm²
--Painless and permanent hair removal

Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by kaodi18: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Call 08098976592 or whatsapp 08131500528 for more details
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
kaodi18:
Call 08098976592 for more details

how much is it?
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by Phenotech(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmn! How much?
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by kaodi18: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

how much is it?
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2018
kaodi18:

ok. but I have safety concerns and reservations about it. Anyway, when money dey, you will get a call
Re: Goodbye To Shaving...how To Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by AdelinaSwin: 4:21am On Jan 05
Really amazing to read the Dell Hairstyle in your post but Overall, Ulike isn't just about removing hair; it's about enhancing confidence and convenience and I can just click here to visit Ulike for free there. I highly recommend their innovative IPL solutions to anyone seeking an effective, empowering, and comfortable hair removal experience."

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashion Trends | Ankara Jump Suits Styles / Frankydave Fashion Academy / 100 Classy And Trending African Fashion Styles 2020 That Are Classic For Everyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.