Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS (3603 Views)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2018

The simple folks in the pictures are ordinary folks showing their love and admiration not only for their state, but also for their APC governor and soon to be APC governor.

You can not buy the genuine expression of love and support they exude.

Forget about the crowd at the rallies, this is the real deal.

With such natural, genuine love and support, the upcoming election is already in the bag for APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Yambee: 12:15am On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by ashacot: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2018
This APC self. PEOPLE TOO LIKE UNA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Calers: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Apc all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 2:45am On Sep 16, 2018
I counted just 10 people showing support for APC in the pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by keryj(f): 2:49am On Sep 16, 2018
all i see are empty hands with few holding hungry looking brooms grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by jogsman01(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Are you telling us that other parties don't have loyalists also? Let those people in the pictures vote for the party na....... Nonsense post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Dannyset(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2018
anaton:

You prefer to see thousands and call it photoshop or paid crowd. Don't worry, you won't understand this until the 23rd of September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by jowhyte(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Story
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Alejoc(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Afi critical na!
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
No crowd today, we bless God. If na butterfly he go bring fake pictures

1 Like

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Cajal(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
anaton:
..u did not get the message
Those 10 u counted actually summarized the entire populace of osogbo wish
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Great2017: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Cajal:
How can just 10 people represent an effective sample space of a State capital? This bends every statistical logic.
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by Great2017: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Cajal:
How can just 10 people's wishes represent an effective sample space of the common people in a State capital? This bends every statistical logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Dannyset:

You prefer to see thousands and call it photoshop or paid crowd. Don't worry, you won't understand this until the 23rd of September.

The OP said rally not meeting. Do you expect to see only 10 persons in a rally?
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
anaton:

The OP said rally not meeting. Do you expect to see only 10 persons in a rally?

Osun 2018: Reactions From Ede APC Rally

http://www.osundefender.com/osun-2018-reactions-from-ede-apc-rally/

1. This is where the pictures and title came from

2. I saw pictures of huge crowd, but that didn't interest me, but the genuine love and support displayed by the average folks on the street did.

You got lost in translation, not m fault.

Btw, you want crowd, enjoy the huge crowd from the same rally. Eat your heart out.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
deomelo:

1. This is where the pictures and title came from

2. I saw pictures of huge crowd, but that didn't interest me, but the genuine love and support displayed by the average folks on the street did.

You got lost in translation, not m fault.

Btw, you want crowd, enjoy the huge crowd from the same rally. Eat your heart out.

Rented crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
anaton:

Rented crowd.

First you cried and wailed over lack of crowed after missing the message and intent of the thread, now after giving you crowd, they are all of a sudden rented crowd........

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob...

lol

grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
deomelo:

First you cried and wailed over lack of crowed after missing the message and intent of the thread, now after giving you crowd, they are all of a sudden rented crowd........

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob...

lol
X
grin

I never cried. I just counted the number of people. At least you did not dispute that the crowd was rented. grin
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
anaton:

I never cried. I just counted the number of people. At least you did not dispute that the crowd was rented.
[/s]

Not interested in your silly ipob dumbo talk.
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-S3PGO_pYXOA/WVvrGboXiLI/AAAAAAAAcTY/skn-FgD2YqA0d3awrOsXTwKQ6kw-lTQPACLcBGAs/s1600/5597057_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573.jpg[/img]

Another critical picture.

The genuine love, affection, excitement and exuberance is heart melting.

I've never seen such passion displayed in favor of any politician in Nigeria.

Osun people don't hold back when the see their governor, they just let their love flow..
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

When they have nothing more to say,they resort to insults. But what's important here is that you did not dispute the fact that the crowd was rented. grin
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
anaton:

When they have nothing more to say,they resort to insults. But what's important here is that you did not dispute the fact that the crowd was rented. ;
[/s]

Why get into any kind of discussion with ignorant troll shouting rented crowd and jumping from one silliness to the next.

You are just another internet nuisance and ipob miscreant and I have zero time for you and your kind.

1 Like

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by centoke30(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
anaton:
isn't that the two fingers gesture that Adeleke is known for?
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by anaton(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why get into any kind of discussion with ignorant troll shouting rented crowd and jumping from one silliness to the next.

You are just another internet nuisance and ipob miscreant and I have zero time for you and your kind.

See painment.Guy no drink otapiapia for my matter. grin
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2018

Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7792310_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

How Osun workers celebrated Aregbesola's birthday...

Solidarity walk

This is amazing..

Aregbesola at 60: Osun holds solidarity walk as Governor says, “Our popularity, acceptance continue to soar in spite economic challenges”
http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/aregbesola-at-60-osun-holds-solidarity-walk-as-governor-says-our-popularity-acceptance-continue-to-soar-in-spite-economic-challenges/
Re: 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS by deomelo: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
You can feel the love...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason ISIS Is Moving To Nigeria. / Dino Melaye Struggling To Greet President Buhari - Photo / You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.