Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits (26683 Views)

US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits. / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Gkemz:
During the application submission, FRSC deliberately blocked her web portal so as to secretly admit people from the backdoor.
those that applied early did it without d 'back door'
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by ucheclub(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
OK
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by thaprofit88: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2018
oladele00:
Only the connected will be selected.. The zoo is a place of favoritism and nepotistic nepotism.... But if God say yes, man have got no choice than to say yes..

I was almost wondering at your reasoning pattern, but for your BUT statement
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by thaprofit88: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Gkemz:
During the application submission, FRSC deliberately blocked her web portal so as to secretly admit people from the backdoor.

1. How early did you apply?
2.How strong was your data connection?
3. How persistent were you in ensuring that you complete and submit the application despite the hiccups if there were truly any?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2018
gloria34:
those that applied early did it without d 'back door'
how long did it take for you to collect your service letter and the entire recruitment process?

Was it rigorous?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2018
ROAD NUISANCE.
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Muzikluva(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Thank God... I pray this favours me! I congratulate myself in advance. smiley
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by nwamabo247(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
bigocean:
you need God more than anything in your life now. Change your ways brethren.
I know i have been seeking his face in my condition.that why i am reaching out for help
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by callixibe: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Please who among my fellow applicants has received a message from the commission. None of the people I know that applied has gotten any message from them. God bless Niger
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Brightgem(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
callixibe:
Please who among my fellow applicants has received a message from the commission. None of the people I know that applied has gotten any message from them. God bless Niger
which message are you expecting, Bros did you read the original message posted properly?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by chinjo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
nwamabo247:
HI my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs
now i have been down
with spinal cord injure
my father has been blind
for over 30yrs now.my
seniors brothers
business is not moving
fine.they the ones taking
care of our feeding and
medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now
things are very bad for
us no money to eat
again hunger is dealing with
us.please i need ur
prayer and finacial
help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

Thief. God will visit u with the sickness u quoted above
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by guru90: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
chai only 4650 out of millions applicants....
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by chinjo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
I read how almost everyone on this forum detest the FRSC. They all kicked against the federal government arming them. How come the same people are now asking for connection on how to get FRSC jobs?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by chinjo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
callixibe:

Messages will start going out to applicants by Wednesday, 19th September

Meanwhile be careful of fake appointment letters currently in circulation. No appointment letter is issued in FRSC until after the training.

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Ecashserviceltd: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okay Mainwhile you can sell your skrill & neteller funds to us at a very juicy Rate

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by iyerikan12: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Boboye needs to be investigated by EFCC, if you know you have done a right thing publish the names. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by nwamabo247(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
chinjo:

Thief. God will visit u with the sickness u quoted above
my dear i am not a thief.if you go to ward e6 luth my file are there that is where i was adimitted when sustain this injure.i can not lie with such conditions,if i lie may GOD never forgive me
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Princedapace(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
gloria34:
yes, I agree that it happens but people still got in without any help. I did!

My dear, when the chances of getting it without knowing anyone is below slim, it becomes almost impossible..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Terver90: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
but I believe the list will be as well published right?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how long did it take for you to collect your service letter and the entire recruitment process?

Was it rigorous?
I applied Feb after i saw it on nairaland, my screening date was may 8, exam was almost end of may (can't remember d date), another list was released for medical screening about 1 week later, did screening at Benin zone 5, another list came out, that was d final list which was 8 of june. i really didn't face a lot of stress, it was God.
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
chinjo:
I read how almost everyone on this forum detest the FRSC. They all kicked against the federal government arming them. How come the same people are now asking for connection on how to get FRSC jobs?
same thing they did when I applied 4 Nigeria police force, just do what u want to do
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
gloria34:
I applied Feb after i saw it on nairaland, my screening date was may 8, exam was almost end of may (can't remember d date), another list was released for medical screening about 1 week later, did screening at Benin zone 5, another list came out, that was d final list which was 8 of june. i really didn't face a lot of stress, it was God.
thanks madam for your quality response.
We Bless God for your miraculous job.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Funnyguy83: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Am there already.
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by ishabablessing: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
How did I not notice I was supose to print out a form!!
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by DavSagacity(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
ajon1:
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE THE DATA SUMMARY PAGE (PRINTOUT SLIP), CHECK MY SIGNATURE
U want make their case come be like that of Kemi Adeosun later on Bahh..??

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Gbogbolet100: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
DavSagacity:

U want make their case come be like that of Kemi Adeosun later on Bahh..??
leave that fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Queenjuliette(f): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
ishabablessing:
How did I not notice I was supose to print out a form!!

same question I have been asking myself
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
How can I print my summary page? I forgot to print after application. Any tips?
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by ishabablessing: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Queenjuliette:

same question I have been asking myself
My sister I used my phone to apply, if I saw it, at least I wud hv downloaded it to print later, let's see hw it goes sha
Re: FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits by Gkemz: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
thaprofit88:

1. How early did you apply?
2.How strong was your data connection?
3. How persistent were you in ensuring that you complete and submit the application despite the hiccups if there were truly any?

My brother i tried all possible means. I tried several options which includes applying through phone, tablet and laptop which all proved abortive. I even had to move away from my location. I also used company's system. I kept trying, making several efforts which were followed with the same negative response till the application ended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Like Quitting My Job / Kenyan Graduate Seeks For Job With Placard Bearing His Photo / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.