Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) (52996 Views)

Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Gkay1(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam
That thing fit rush pregnant woman wey want born to hospital?
Something we na hand them dey carry am for
Na so them dey use name of something scam us like say na big thing

That thing is just a drone, nothing ambulance there
u sure say u read wetin den ryt dere ? if u read am nd kno d meaning, u nor go ryt dis rubish.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by odogwu9(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

When a backward ,retarded African speaks u will know,,their speech is filled with hate, resentments, stupidity and naivety...Labelling an innovative and creative venture scam is quite a sign of gross idiosyncrasy

1 Like

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by maye1991(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2018
na so we go do them too
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Gkay1(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2018
four4:
See mentality, Africa and Africans are scam to humanity

na wa o. see ur poor mentality.
fool na fool
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Yeecar(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Nice Technology.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by HolyClement001(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2018
science and technology get the world
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2018
AWESOME
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by jumpandpas(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

Once it gets there, an operator like a paramedic, can watch, talk and instruct those helping the victim – or the victim themselves – by using an on-board phone and camera connected to a control room via a livestream webcam. The drone contains everything you need to take care of the emergency at the moment including an integrated defibrillator before you’re able to get to the doctor. It’s basically a flying hospital !
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by cardoctor(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2018
How can this fly someone like Rick Ross to the hospital? I want to know pls.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Mafulul(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

.....but it is capable of assisting people that are in need,thus saving life! If it cannot accommodate a pregnant woman, it does not mean it can't be useful in other health needs. The drone is very useful in so many other ways.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by xbernardx(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the first reasonable mention.

I call it a scam because Amazon has same type of drone for delivery, so irrespective of the intended usage, I don't see it as a new technology or anything wow.

This one is specific to hospital use, but there are others with same tech but not hospital use.

They should have called it a first aid drone, not ambulance

jumpandpas:

Once it gets there, an operator like a paramedic, can watch, talk and instruct those helping the victim – or the victim themselves – by using an on-board phone and camera connected to a control room via a livestream webcam. The drone contains everything you need to take care of the emergency at the moment including an integrated defibrillator before you’re able to get to the doctor. It’s basically a flying hospital !
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by LilSmith55(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

I can bet my left eye dat u didnt read before u type dis jumbo
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by xbernardx(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Kon Chala a nisin Mafulul

I agree already

Mafulul:

.....but it is capable of assisting people that are in cryneed,thus saving life! If it cannot accommodate a pregnant woman, it does not mean it can't be useful in other health needs. The drone is very useful in so many other ways.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Rindo69:
Great idea. I run a drone company providing services in construction, agriculture and security and know the potential of this technology. Only thing I am concerned about is battery limitation. This is a hexacopter and the best you can find gets about 45 minutes on a set; then this has to also power a defibrillator from that same battery and would probably need a transformer to generate the 200-1000 volts needed. It may be able to fly to the scene and provide help but won’t be able to respond to another or even take off again but it is a really good idea... will we buy one Let’s see
will love to feature your story on my blog
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by OhiOfIhima: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

Have u seen ur life instead of you to read thoroughly before comment but no... Once u glare through d headline it done..
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by phenol33(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
thousands of job to be loosed world wide loading!
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by francisbiz: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Wao.... Technology keeps advancing... I really wonder what we do wrong in this region called Africa...
Too much ritual, all politicians in Africa are thieves.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by excomarow(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Wao.... Technology keeps advancing... I really wonder what we do wrong in this region called Africa...

Back belle
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Mobash(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Bibors:

We produced Buhari. You think it's easy to make an empty head who was dying president and revive him to fitness of walking 800meters?

Biological Cyborg.
Clap for us Abeg.

I now know how sick you are. Is Buhari your family's problem embarassed
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Can we have a drone that will collect evidences of underage voting and crossing of Nigeriens to vote in our election next year?
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by RevenGeMission: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
Oyibo and scam

Ambulan-cy grin

1 Like

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Rindo69: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2018
TechCapon:
will love to feature your story on my blog

That’s fine
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Bibors(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Mobash:

I now know how sick you are. Is Buhari your family's problem embarassed

You are indeed one of those scientists that produced the irredeemable iredentist Cyborg.
Let me come and be going before you experiment on me with your dull zombies venom.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2018
All these technology and we still can't find the cure for cancer? All na wash.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
acha-ere and witches that can fly and kill in seconds quote author=Toosure70 post=71239633]Suicide bombers, skull miners, drugs traffickers and almanjari. Cursed country.[/quote]
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Deephresh(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2018
B4 u make senseless comments,first read and understand it was never said that the drone can convey patients to the hospital, it is for first aid treatment pending when the patient gets to a hospital.

Mr can it carry pregnant woman, read and understand before showing the height of ur dumbness(olodo)
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2018
Rindo69:

That’s fine
send me a mail. Lofty9000@gmail.com and tell me more about it.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by emperorblog(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:

it because this people dont want us to compete with them. they have brain wash us, they are also causing War and hunger in africa.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by patogist: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
not Africa Nigeria
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by AreaFada2: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
And what is the largest black nation on Earth producing?
Leaders without credentials or with Oluwole credentials. grin cheesy
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Cindy08: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
If only nija go fit get one because of poverty while d white men are busy spending and thinking of innovation to make life easier and to help medically nija piripu dey busy on social media and politicians dey sit dun berekete for govt money
Hmmm
Una well done oooo
All of Una
Na time go tell...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.