Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter (42545 Views)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by medua123: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2018
UK based gospel artiste and daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Carrissa Sharon Oyakhilome is set to tie the knot with her Ghanaian heartrob, Philip Frimpong. She had a bridal shower last night. More photos below.

https://www.gistembassy.com/photos-from-the-bridal-shower-of-daughter-of-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-carrissa-sharon-oyakhilome/

3 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by chemberlin(m): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
she try fine sha, and my wife pass her..but shey nah condom i dey see so?..Another front page am sure my week is going to be a blessing..Am dedicating this again to my beautiful dauter KHLOE and amy wife AMAKA..I love ya both.

11 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by itspzpics(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by purem(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2018
She has the look of her dad

To all oya-kill-omen fans I propose to you that Chris is a dirty homosexual, a gay pastor for that matter, until you give me a tangible reasons why he divorced his wife before I will dismiss my proposal.

THANKS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Ekez(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2018
But where's her mother?

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by kolafolabi(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2018
purem:

To all oya-kill-omen fans I propose to you that Chris is a dirty homosexual, a gay pastor for that matter, until you give me a tangible reasons why he divorced his wife before I will dismiss my proposal.

THANKS
I think his ex wife divorced him citing irreconcilable differences

10 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Her fair colour really helped her sha.I wonder what she would have looked like if she was dark.Maybe a rabbit,I guess undecided

Anyway,HML to her in advance

18 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by iGISTMORE: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2018
sad
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
Kolombz:
Her fair colour really helped her sha.I wonder what she would have looked like if she was dark.Maybe a rabbit,I guess undecided

u dey craze walai, she will just resemble Bambam

3 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by KendrickAyomide: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
purem:

THANKS
i will rather give you tangible reasons on why you should visit psychiatric hospital asap

37 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Nickijoy(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations oo

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by TimiRume(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kolombz:

@bold prettier
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Ovems(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pretty bride! Congratulations!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by DoTheNeedful: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
I dey vex for her. Out of all the millions of handsome Nigerian guys available she no see one marry, na Kofi she wan go marry. undecided.

Anyone is free to marry whoever but I don't like it when people from wealthy homes marry outside the country. The billions should be preserved among Nigerians. angry

My opinion! If you no like am, kee yourself angry

4 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by fvck(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
purem:

THANKS

Your brain is dirty and you don't even know,social media rat

9 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by sisisioge: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good one...the back of the dress calmed me eventually...I initially wondered why we have a demure dress for a bridal shower wink

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Rexnegro(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
if bridal shower be like this how wedding go come be ?
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i will rather give you tangible reasons on why you should visit psychiatric hospital asap

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by foreshore(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
chemberlin:
she try fine sha, and my wife pass her..but shey nah condom i dey see so?

Where you wan match her
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by collins88(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
All the handsome Bros in the church wasn't good enough for her, nah Ghanaian Burger, who takes over the church after her father is long gone?
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by segebase(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
I would have married her then I wasn't ready

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by foreshore(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
purem:

THANKS

E be like say this one don craze (Weere) o, how e take be your business Solo Makinde!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by prince049(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kolombz:

O boy eeeeh...You wicked o..lol...
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by KendrickAyomide: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Four40 post=71252526][/quote] why you come quote me now
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
sisisioge:
Good one...the back of the dress calmed me eventually...I initially wondered why we have a demure dress for a bridal shower wink

Naughty naughty cool
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by sisisioge: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ioannes:

Naughty naughty cool

grin grin grin

Church boy!
Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by letsfarmnigeria: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
LOVE IS SWEET

This is just for you
you can learn everything about agriculture from the comfort of your house simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free watch videos and see pics from farm direct

Re: Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter by Ayoswit(f): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fine bride

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / I Honour My Word Above My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.