Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. (7142 Views)

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by nwabobo: 6:18am On Sep 16, 2018
#GEJ one �� SECURITY CHIEFS

CDS:
P Dike (South
O Petinrin (South
O Ibrahim (North
A Badeh (North

COAS:
AB Dambazau (North
A Ihejirika (South
K Minimah (South

CAS:
O Petinrin (South
M Umar (North
A Badeh (North
A Amosu (South

CNS:
O Ibrahim (North
D Ezeoba (South
I Jibril (North

IGP:
H Ringim (North
MD Abubakar (North
A Suleiman (North
S Arase (South

DSS DG:
Ita Ekpeyong (South

North=10
South=9

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Toosure70: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2018
But Jonathan get live now, abi you're comparing him with that man.

17 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by richidinho(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2018
NSA = IBRAHIM DASUKI
MINISTER OF DEFENSE=NORTH

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by 247Dior(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
BUhari is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. . The man and his minion zombies has sent Nigeria 10 years backward

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by yazach: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2018
nwabobo:

CDS:
P Dike (South
O Petinrin (South
O Ibrahim (North
A Badeh (North

COAS:
AB Dambazau (North
A Ihejirika (South
K Minimah (South

CAS:
O Petinrin (South
M Umar (North
A Badeh (North
A Amosu (South

CNS:
O Ibrahim (North
D Ezeoba (South
I Jibril (North

IGP:
H Ringim (North
MD Abubakar (North
A Suleiman (North
S Arase (South

DSS DG:
Ita Ekpeyong (South

North=10
South=9

How many Muslims and Christians

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Al Bughari na bloody bastard na

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Turantula(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Watch as BMC zombies will avoid this thread like Ebola

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2018
One nama is asking op "how many Muslims and Christians". I weak for these idiots supporting these cultists.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by dokie: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2018
That's why he is in otuoke rather than Aso Rock as we speak.

He believed in the Nigerian project, and that's the foolery of most southerners.

On the other hand, most northerners (except a few though) of which Buhari is the Chief of the adherents, believe in the Northern project. They have already ceaded Nigeria to themselves, while Nairaland, a good representation of the southern youths and owned by a southern youth have a topic pinned on the top end of its political section saying Nairaland Says No to Secessionist.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
This thread is strictly for wailers

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Alejoc(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2018
A fair distribution..... But all I want is the best really!
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by ipobarethieves: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
sad undecided undecided sad sad wetin make we come do? join the confused pigs to stay @ home abi?.Nah turn by turn we dey

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This thread is strictly for wailers
The brain is meant to be used, don't save it use it

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by goodnessme1(f): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2018
how many yorubas are there .
He carry all the south post give ibo.but baba is a gentle man doing what is right.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by AllahSWT: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2018
dokie:
That's why he is in otuoke rather than Aso Rock as we speak.

He believed in the Nigerian project, and that's the foolery of most southerners.

On the other hand, most northerners (except a few though) of which Buhari is the Chief of the adherents, believe in the Northern project. They have already ceaded Nigeria to themselves, while Nairaland, a good representation of the southern youths and owned by a southern youth have a topic pinned on the top end of its political section saying Nairaland Says No to Secessionist.
chaii what more can I say

God bless you bro
you just saved me the stress of typing this

I can remember how the concerned citizens protested and shouted when they discovered that jega had been compromised and bought by apc then
yet the mumu Gej didn't listen forming good man then later it happened when he finally discovered it, it was late already that jega was not picking his calls anymore.
something Buhari will not even think twice when sacking you if he learnt of a slight betrayal.
Gej was one that Brought this calamity Buhari on us
i hated him for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by 99miles(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Is very rare to have such a detribalized man............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Ategberoson(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2018
dumb southerners. Jonathan that appointed basically to appease north for his reelection and to reduced the angriness of northern wish to complete their remaining 4yrs because of yar'adua demise are here praising the most hypocrites shoeless politician in the world

buhari should sack all southern chiefs of securities and appoint whoever he feels fit in, these people can only wail but you will bring them to their kneel comes 2019

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Splashme: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:

chaii what more can I say

God bless you bro
you just saved me the stress of typing this

I can remember how the concerned citizens protested and shouted when they discovered that jega had been compromised and bought by apc then
yet the mumu Gej didn't listen forming good man then later it happened when he finally discovered it, it was late already that jega was not picking his calls anymore.
something Buhari will not even think twice when sacking you if he learnt of a slight betrayal.
Gej was one that Brought this calamity Buhari on us
i hated him for that

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Homeboiy: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Jonathan no get sense

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2018
nwabobo:

CDS:
P Dike (South
O Petinrin (South
O Ibrahim (North
A Badeh (North

COAS:
AB Dambazau (North
A Ihejirika (South
K Minimah (South

CAS:
O Petinrin (South
M Umar (North
A Badeh (North
A Amosu (South

CNS:
O Ibrahim (North
D Ezeoba (South
I Jibril (North

IGP:
H Ringim (North
MD Abubakar (North
A Suleiman (North
S Arase (South

DSS DG:
Ita Ekpeyong (South

North=10
South=9

Pls update also with customs, immigration, prisons, NSA, EFCC, NIA, DMI, NSCDC and other security outfits
I want to show someone something

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Afamed: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Op you are economical with the truth here. Most of the serving chiefs from the North were also been replaced here. The Inspection General of Police Suleiman was replaced with IG Arase , even when he still has few years to serve. Dambazzau the COAS was also replaced with General Ihejirika. What you put up there was to suit your narrations.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Afamed:
[s]Op you are economical with the truth here. Most of the serving chiefs from the North were also been replaced here. The Inspection General of Police Suleiman was replaced with IG Arase , even when he still has few years to serve. Dambazzau the COAS was also replaced with General Ihejirika. What you put up there was to suit your narrations. [/s]

STFU. Buhari has failed and no amount of spin can change the evidence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Rilwayne001: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari is supposed to better than GEJ, the major reason why we voted him, why are we then comparing his ways with GEJ ways in a bid to justify his one-sided perspective? Are you trying to say have another GEJ in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Afamed: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

STFU. Buhari has failed and no amount of spin can change the evidence.
Is it you don't want to be confronted with the truth? As long as you can tell your Uncle to STFU, I don't have a problem with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by IbrahimDamola: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari is a nepotistic tyrant that deserves to be hung by his saggy balls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by prolifik83(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
247Dior:
BUhari is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. . The man and his minion zombies has sent Nigeria 10 years backward
Madman, tell me what your GEJ achieved in office. #SaiBaba2023
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by godox2(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2018
richidinho:
NSA = IBRAHIM DASUKI

MINISTER OF DEFENSE=NORTH

And they happily brought GEJ down, where then is his fairplay led him to?
Nigerians needs a president like Buhari, that if he acts, he close his eyes and ears. Ordinary TSA, GEJ could not implement and enforce, because the Bankers and Looters are against it. See how sanity is gradually returning to MDAs. All transactions must be done in 1 account, not 1 ministry with 50 accounts in commercial banks. How can you audit 50 accounts and achieve result?
Even if Buhari leaves today, implementing and enforcing TSA, is a loudable achievement. That was part of the leakage NOI wanted to block but they were afraid of Hausa/Fulani, and they still brought them down.

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
So OP what should we do

Should we breathe life into Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by ODUBEZE: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2018
For a party that spent more than 3 years blaming GEJ on clulessness yet Mr President has done nothing but compare himself to clulessness

When will Mr President have a life

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by slivertongue: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2018
OBJ & GEJ were fair minded in d appointments dey made witin d security forces bt GMB is running a NORTHERN REGIONAL govt

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by RisMas(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
yazach:

How many Muslims and Christians

Christian 12
Muslim 7

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola Releases ₦1.2 Billion For Pension Arears In Osun / FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security / Shehu Shagari's 97th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.