Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Life Is Not Fair - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Is Not Fair (1793 Views)

Life Is Hard / Fair Enough... / Oriki Of Ikoyi - I've Just Translated It To English, How Fair/bad I Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Life is not fair they say, except your surname is Dangote, Otedola, Obasanjo, or any other name that rings a bell jn Nigeria. I kept starring at the young couple sitted in the park with their child who should not be more than a year. They kept smiling at the child while she tried to say some words. If only they knew that it would be the last time they would see their child, they would draw her close to them. I aimed at the child from the elevated point I was, and got ready to pull the trigger. How did I get myself into this again? That was a story for another day, the only thing on my mind how was to get this job done and return to mama. Thinking about her gave me goosebumps, she had changed all of a sudden, she wasn't the kind hearted lady that raised me anymore. She had transformed into a ferocious being. I wonder what she wanted to use the little girl for this time. Well that was none of my business as I aimed at my target and pulled the trigger....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Bennywrites5:
Life is not fair they say, except your surname is Dangote, Otedola, Obasanjo, or any other name that rings a bell jn Nigeria....

Life is not fair.
This title enticed me,
i believe i will enjoy this...
Ride on
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks bro
Abelranking:

Life is not fair.
This title enticed me,
i believe i will enjoy this...
Ride on
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
On a normal day I wouldn't bother to introduce myself but for the purpose of this story I would give you a brief introduction. I'm Rex and it's safe to say that I'm a ladies man. I mean I'm tall, spotlessly fair (they said I escaped albinism though), well built, and dangerous. Don't worry you would understand the dangerous part later on. I was dumped in an orphanage when I was quite young. I grew up moving from one orphanage to the other because they said I was possessed by the spirit of women and sex. I mean its not my fault that all the girls and even women in the orphanage took advantage of a young boy like me but whenever they caught us they would always say Rexford is at it again this time he was caught with two girls. It all started one day when I and Belinda my only true friend in the orphanage slept in the same room and Belinda innocently rested her body on mine while we were asleep but then a lady who usually took care of our food came in and saw us, she told me to stand and exclaimed in shock when she saw my trousers had expanded. She then called me to her private room and started performing different things I cannot mention here. Soon enough she told the rest of her colleagues and they started passing me around like a ball. It was awkward to me at first but soon enough I began to enjoy it. The attention was good I got extra food and meat which I always secretly shared with Belinda. It was safe to say I loved Belinda with my heart and she was the only one that truly cared for me even though we were young, sometimes I would promise her that I would run away, make money then come and marry her, she was my best friend and confidante. Everything changed when a lady who was in her thirties came to adopt me against the wishes of the owners of the orphanage home, there was nothing they didn't say about me, even things I didn't have any idea of. I smoked, I drank, I womanised, I was rude, arrogant etc but man proposes God disposes. The woman was hell bent on taking me along with her. I was so sad when everything was finalised. I wished I could take Belinda along. On the day I was to go, I searched for her and found her crying in the kitchen, I went there and hugged her. "Promise me you'll never forget me" she said in tears. "I promise" I said in tears also. She kissed me for a long time before I left her and followed my new guardian.

"The house they took me too was the kind of house I and Belinda used to see in magazines in the orphanage. It was a three storey mansion located at one of the choicest estate in lagos. The lady showed me a room and gave me some new clothes, ,"freshen up and come down immediately" she said and walked away. I went to the bathroom and had difficulty in regulating the temperature, I had to manage the hot water like that. When I was done freshening up, I went down to meet the lady who has changed her clothes to a nightgown. Then she asked me some series of quick questions. It went like this; name- Rex, Age- 15, state-I don't know ma, class-ss2 etc. She then told me from today your name is Brian Rex Johnson. You are from Lagos state lekki to be precise and you will travel abroad next month to continue your education. You will address me as Mama" She said as she walked away. These events were what shaped me into what I am today. Well, relax and sit tight for the story of my life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Make i invite some story lovers... It will be selfish of me to enjoy this alone
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
eyesofpearls, Obaf1, elaptron95, slimkhan, victoria2000 calamus, tunjilomo, ayamalexander77, YINKS89, do4luv14, devilmaycry1, 2Lynx, Adalyon, Didov1 Anne2012, maryamuwane, princessConfy, OlufemiWhit, GenieXWZ, Cameoluv, beautygboel, mobodan7, stevodot22, butterfly55, IAmAmbrose, pgodson7, Louiseafaye, Emperortj93, Pinkberry5, Dera25, inaolaji92, EAhumble, oyinella, GeoSilYe, Shekinah190, goldwaters, mhizv, paulmarkino, Fijumokesayo, coolniks, Favouritetega, MrsEvakinqz, PraisesG, WHOcarex, Uniquechild, bimberry1307, kaypap93, Sparkling2, sirchim, Shekinah190, izaray, toyhin123, Michelle55, Lilly4endu, falcon16, saraphina, coolniks, kayusdguy, okeyfineboy, Ibunkun1, PraisesG, Gloriagee, Tbrak, Chumzypinky
if i no invite una watin i gain
come enjoy this piece.
Invite others
Re: Life Is Not Fair by izaray(f): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Aww..You got my back like school bag dear

More ink to ur pen, keep the update coming as e dey hot wink
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Uniquechild(f): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the mention boss. It's going to be interesting. Bring it on
Abelranking:
eyesofpearls, Obaf1, elaptron95, slimkhan, victoria2000 calamus, tunjilomo, ayamalexander77, YINKS89, do4luv14, devilmaycry1, 2Lynx, Adalyon, Didov1 Anne2012, maryamuwane, princessConfy, OlufemiWhit, GenieXWZ, Cameoluv, beautygboel, mobodan7, stevodot22, butterfly55, IAmAmbrose, pgodson7, Louiseafaye, Emperortj93, Pinkberry5, Dera25, inaolaji92, EAhumble, oyinella, GeoSilYe, Shekinah190, goldwaters, mhizv, paulmarkino, Fijumokesayo, coolniks, Favouritetega, MrsEvakinqz, PraisesG, WHOcarex, Uniquechild, bimberry1307, kaypap93, Sparkling2, sirchim, Shekinah190, izaray, toyhin123, Michelle55, Lilly4endu, falcon16, saraphina, coolniks, kayusdguy, okeyfineboy, Ibunkun1, PraisesG, Gloriagee, Tbrak, Chumzypinky
come enjoy this piece.
Invite others
Re: Life Is Not Fair by toyhin123(f): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the mention............ Following
Re: Life Is Not Fair by devilmaycry1(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2018
thank u for the mention boss fire on
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Bennywrites5....
Re: Life Is Not Fair by izaray(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
But where is this Op self

Bennywrites5
Re: Life Is Not Fair by YINKS89(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
Im here... Lets kip d good work
Re: Life Is Not Fair by inaolaji92: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Abelranking:
come enjoy this piece.
Invite others

Really appreciate this!!!
Re: Life Is Not Fair by inaolaji92: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
Bennywrites5:
On a normal day I wouldn't bother to introduce myself but for the purpose of this story I would give you a brief introduction. I'm Rex and it's safe to say that I'm a ladies man. I mean I'm tall, spotlessly fair (they said I escaped albinism though), well built, and dangerous. Don't worry you would understand the dangerous part later on. I was dumped in an orphanage when I was quite young. I grew up moving from one orphanage to the other because they said I was possessed by the spirit of women and sex. I mean its not my fault that all the girls and even women in the orphanage took advantage of a young boy like me but whenever they caught us they would always say Rexford is at it again this time he was caught with two girls. It all started one day when I and Belinda my only true friend in the orphanage slept in the same room and Belinda innocently rested her body on mine while we were asleep but then a lady who usually took care of our food came in and saw us, she told me to stand and exclaimed in shock when she saw my trousers had expanded. She then called me to her private room and started performing different things I cannot mention here. Soon enough she told the rest of her colleagues and they started passing me around like a ball. It was awkward to me at first but soon enough I began to enjoy it. The attention was good I got extra food and meat which I always secretly shared with Belinda. It was safe to say I loved Belinda with my heart and she was the only one that truly cared for me even though we were young, sometimes I would promise her that I would run away, make money then come and marry her, she was my best friend and confidante. Everything changed when a lady who was in her thirties came to adopt me against the wishes of the owners of the orphanage home, there was nothing they didn't say about me, even things I didn't have any idea of. I smoked, I drank, I womanised, I was rude, arrogant etc but man proposes God disposes. The woman was hell bent on taking me along with her. I was so sad when everything was finalised. I wished I could take Belinda along. On the day I was to go, I searched for her and found her crying in the kitchen, I went there and hugged her. "Promise me you'll never forget me" she said in tears. "I promise" I said in tears also. She kissed me for a long time before I left her and followed my new guardian.

"The house they took me too was the kind of house I and Belinda used to see in magazines in the orphanage. It was a three storey mansion located at one of the choicest estate in lagos. The lady showed me a room and gave me some new clothes, ,"freshen up and come down immediately" she said and walked away. I went to the bathroom and had difficulty in regulating the temperature, I had to manage the hot water like that. When I was done freshening up, I went down to meet the lady who has changed her clothes to a nightgown. Then she asked me some series of quick questions. It went like this; name- Rex, Age- 15, state-I don't know ma, class-ss2 etc. She then told me from today your name is Brian Rex Johnson. You are from Lagos state lekki to be precise and you will travel abroad next month to continue your education. You will address me as Mama" She said as she walked away. These events were what shaped me into what I am today. Well, relax and sit tight for the story of my life.....

This prologue na madt intro.....more inks to your pen
Re: Life Is Not Fair by CaZmir: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2018
I stayed with mama for a short period of time before I went to America precisely New York to study. Before I left she gave me some rules which were; no loving or serious commitment with any girl, no fights, no dieing before my time and according to her I was on my own there. In New York I had my own apartment and it was so hard adapting but at the end of the day man proposes God disposes. Everything seemed so strange there from the way they talked to how they acted. It was so different from my country. I mean a person could get arrested for just looking at you strangely or in that kind of way, optical harassment or violation as they called it. So through out my stay I minded my business and focused on my books. After a few weeks at the school the boys came over to meet me and threatened to beat the hell out of me, the reason was simple; I was fine. Their girls were all over me Rex this, Rex that, Rex can I come to your place, Rex can I take you to dinner. It was so bad that some of the girls actually forced me to sleep with them even there teachers were not left out, especially Mrs Smith who usually called me Fine African Boy. This woman made sure I never failed any course I take as long as I kept servicing her, we had different point of rendezvous. Sometimes my place and sometimes her place if her husband wasn't around. The biggest shock of my life in that country was the day her husband caught both of us naked on the bed and started crying, she then started telling him that he was bad in bed and her sex drive was high bla bla and that if he wanted to learn he should watch us or join us and this man watched us through out. It was so devastating to me, having sex with an audience. I wonder what would have happened if I was still in Nigeria, the headlines would have been "sugar boy killed after husband found him with wife on bed".

I was so fast in learning that my English became so and posh after 6 months of staying there. I also learnt french, Spanish and could speak the three main indigenous languages in Nigeria, thanks to the orphanage. Soon enough four years passed and I was already a fully adapted American. After high school I moved to college new York university where I studied creative writing and even did my master's. Immediately I finished my masters mama visited me and said I was to go to another school for business I was so happy, just imagine how my life had changed because of one woman from an orphanage kid to a masters degree holder who was about to earn another degree. She told me that her driver was going to pick me up the next day and take me to the institution. I was so elated that I woke up so early the next day, prepared myself and waited for the driver who came soon enough. He was even a Nigerian and his name was Timi, Ditimi from Bayelsa he told me while we were on our way. "Mama really likes you o" he told me "out of all her children you are the only one she took to America, the only one she gives anything" he said. "Really? How many children does she have please" I asked him because I thought I was the only one "ha you can't enjoy alone, mama has a lot of children, she started adoption when she lost her whole family in a terrible car accident years ago" "wow I didn't even know all of this, what else don't I know please tell me" "I would like to but we are already at the address they gave me, goodbye sir" I wanted to give him some cash but he declined telling me he had already been handsomely paid. I looked at where we were it was more of a millitary training centre than a school, with the auto electric gates and doors needed password every single time, the wide compound size and some gym instruments I saw, where are the professors and students? I'm asked myself. "Good morning you must be Mr Rex" a very beautiful young sexy lady said to me, follow me please, I needed no one to encourage as the size of her ass alone was enough encouragement.....

Sorry for the late updates. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Fair by izaray(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for updating
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
We entered a long hallway, it was long and curved. We walked for about two minutes before we got to the door. She first slotted a card, then she used her fingerprint on the small screen. She then typed a long password very fast like she was hiding it from me. After all my knowledge she thinks I'm that dumb, even though she tried I saw the password clearly and it was "projectberries". Then the buzzer sounded before the thick door opened and we went inside. It was a wide hall, without chairs or any furniture of any kind. The hall was so cold that I thought I would freeze immediately. I met some soldiers and an older woman there. "Is this the project?" The older woman asked. "Yes ma" the beautiful lady answered. I kept looking at the both of them wondering who they were describing as a project or maybe they needed me to do a project before I get admitted to the institution, well I was ready if that was the case but the voice of the older woman interrupted my thoughts as I heard her say "boys do the needful" before I could say Jack Robinson the soldiers rushed at me and started beating me mercilessly. They tore my clothes scattered all my documents, took my phones from me. The women just kept staring at me with smiles on their faces. All that could be heard from the room was my scream of anguish and the sound of the slaps and blows being dealt to me till I couldn't see anything anymore.

I woke up naked on the bare floor. The hall had suddenly become so hot that the floor burned my skin a little. I couldn't even stand as the pains of the beating was still present in my body. I managed to sit and looked around. I was the only one in the room. My clothes, bags were no were to be found. I went to the door and knocked but no one answered me. I banged the door harder and even shouted but got no answer. After trying for about twenty minutes without answer, I sat down and started crying. What did I do to deserve this, but this was not the institution, I'm sure it was planned by that suspicious driver who was telling me trash in the car because I know Mama wouldn't approve this on me. I thought about my life from the orphanage, Belinda, Mama, Mrs Smith down to my current situation. There was nothing in this room except the small bulb that lit the hall. After sometime a portion of the door opened and a plate and a bottle of water was kept on the floor inside the hall and the door closed immediately. With the little strength I had, I ran to the door and banged it, I shouted but when I was tired, I started begging the person. After trying and no response, I sat down and opened the plate to find two slices of bread and little salad. It was so small that even a dog couldn't get filled up with it. I contemplated if I should eat out of it because it might be poisoned but I was already a dead man walking so this food won't make a difference. I devoured the food and the water in record breaking time 7 seconds. It was as if they had cameras watching me because immediately I finished the food and kept it on the floor, the buzzer sounded and the door opened. A white man came inside the hall and the door automatically locked after him. "Hey boy! On your feet!" He shouted at me, even though I had no strength, the sound and thick timbre of his voice made me jump to my feet. "Call me Blue. For the next 21 days I am in charge of you, your food, body, and well being, I am going to train you, all you have to do is obey eveyword I say. Now there is only one rule which is; don't talk or ask any questions" he told me. I just kept staring at him oblivious of the fact that he was asking "is that clear"?. His hard palms on my cheeks brought me back to my senses as I didn't even know when I shouted "Yes sir" and then started crying again.......

Within the next twenty one days I had learned how to assemble any type of weapon and even mastered the skill to use it, my body had also improved as I had intensive 6 hours gym session with him. I had also learnt different things like surviving for days with just water,little food and sleep, holding my breath under water for minutes, mastering physical combat, and manipulation. I have to say, Blue was a great teacher,he taught me everything he knew or so I thought. On the final day, he me that he will be travelling and his part has been settled, he then whispered to me something that changed my life forever "If you want to escape , use your light" he said in a way that I had to literally put my ears in his mouth for me to hear him. When he was done for the day he left me without any emotion, it was the last time I was going to be seeing him, I felt so sad because he was my only companion in this hell hole that I was. When he left I kept thinking what he meant by use my light, for all I know, I had no light, only darkness, the hall was always dark except for the bulb in it. Yes the bulb, it was the only light I could think of but still it was just a bulb so there was nothing special there. I looked at the bulb again and looked around the room, there was no light except from the bulb, I removed it and looked at it closely, it was just an ordinary bulb, I put it back in its place. I looked around again but there was no light, I went to the bulb again and removed it but this time I felt something when I carried it. I shook it and heard a sound, aren't bulbs supposed to be light and empty? Something pushed me and I smashed the bulb on the floor, it made so much noise and echo that I thought they were going to open the door and run inside to punish me but after I waited for sometime, there was nothing like that. I searched around and I saw a small paper that was inside the bulb, the paper had some words which read "underneath the light lies your panacea" mehn what was it with this riddles? I asked myself in anger. I sat down again and started thinking what was underneath the light, could it be the floor, it was tiled from corner to corner. I looked at the floor again and started kicking the exact place that was under the bulb and behold after just two trials it broke open and I saw something that was so unimaginable.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Not Fair by Bennywrites5: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
For Izaray and Abelranking

We entered a long hallway, it was long and curved. We walked for about two minutes before we got to the door. She first slotted a card, then she used her fingerprint on the small screen. She then typed a long password very fast like she was hiding it from me. After all my knowledge she thinks I'm that dumb, even though she tried I saw the password clearly and it was "projectberries". Then the buzzer sounded before the thick door opened and we went inside. It was a wide hall, without chairs or any furniture of any kind. The hall was so cold that I thought I would freeze immediately. I met some soldiers and an older woman there. "Is this the project?" The older woman asked. "Yes ma" the beautiful lady answered. I kept looking at the both of them wondering who they were describing as a project or maybe they needed me to do a project before I get admitted to the institution, well I was ready if that was the case but the voice of the older woman interrupted my thoughts as I heard her say "boys do the needful" before I could say Jack Robinson the soldiers rushed at me and started beating me mercilessly. They tore my clothes scattered all my documents, took my phones from me. The women just kept staring at me with smiles on their faces. All that could be heard from the room was my scream of anguish and the sound of the slaps and blows being dealt to me till I couldn't see anything anymore.

I woke up naked on the bare floor. The hall had suddenly become so hot that the floor burned my skin a little. I couldn't even stand as the pains of the beating was still present in my body. I managed to sit and looked around. I was the only one in the room. My clothes, bags were no were to be found. I went to the door and knocked but no one answered me. I banged the door harder and even shouted but got no answer. After trying for about twenty minutes without answer, I sat down and started crying. What did I do to deserve this, but this was not the institution, I'm sure it was planned by that suspicious driver who was telling me trash in the car because I know Mama wouldn't approve this on me. I thought about my life from the orphanage, Belinda, Mama, Mrs Smith down to my current situation. There was nothing in this room except the small bulb that lit the hall. After sometime a portion of the door opened and a plate and a bottle of water was kept on the floor inside the hall and the door closed immediately. With the little strength I had, I ran to the door and banged it, I shouted but when I was tired, I started begging the person. After trying and no response, I sat down and opened the plate to find two slices of bread and little salad. It was so small that even a dog couldn't get filled up with it. I contemplated if I should eat out of it because it might be poisoned but I was already a dead man walking so this food won't make a difference. I devoured the food and the water in record breaking time 7 seconds. It was as if they had cameras watching me because immediately I finished the food and kept it on the floor, the buzzer sounded and the door opened. A white man came inside the hall and the door automatically locked after him. "Hey boy! On your feet!" He shouted at me, even though I had no strength, the sound and thick timbre of his voice made me jump to my feet. "Call me Blue. For the next 21 days I am in charge of you, your food, body, and well being, I am going to train you, all you have to do is obey eveyword I say. Now there is only one rule which is; don't talk or ask any questions" he told me. I just kept staring at him oblivious of the fact that he was asking "is that clear"?. His hard palms on my cheeks brought me back to my senses as I didn't even know when I shouted "Yes sir" and then started crying again.......

Within the next twenty one days I had learned how to assemble any type of weapon and even mastered the skill to use it, my body had also improved as I had intensive 6 hours gym session with him. I had also learnt different things like surviving for days with just water,little food and sleep, holding my breath under water for minutes, mastering physical combat, and manipulation. I have to say, Blue was a great teacher,he taught me everything he knew or so I thought. On the final day, he me that he will be travelling and his part has been settled, he then whispered to me something that changed my life forever "If you want to escape , use your light" he said in a way that I had to literally put my ears in his mouth for me to hear him. When he was done for the day he left me without any emotion, it was the last time I was going to be seeing him, I felt so sad because he was my only companion in this hell hole that I was. When he left I kept thinking what he meant by use my light, for all I know, I had no light, only darkness, the hall was always dark except for the bulb in it. Yes the bulb, it was the only light I could think of but still it was just a bulb so there was nothing special there. I looked at the bulb again and looked around the room, there was no light except from the bulb, I removed it and looked at it closely, it was just an ordinary bulb, I put it back in its place. I looked around again but there was no light, I went to the bulb again and removed it but this time I felt something when I carried it. I shook it and heard a sound, aren't bulbs supposed to be light and empty? Something pushed me and I smashed the bulb on the floor, it made so much noise and echo that I thought they were going to open the door and run inside to punish me but after I waited for sometime, there was nothing like that. I searched around and I saw a small paper that was inside the bulb, the paper had some words which read "underneath the light lies your panacea" mehn what was it with this riddles? I asked myself in anger. I sat down again and started thinking what was underneath the light, could it be the floor, it was tiled from corner to corner. I looked at the floor again and started kicking the exact place that was under the bulb and behold after just two trials it broke open and I saw something that was so unimaginable.......
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bennywrites5:
For Izaray and Abelranking

thanks for the dedication.
Pls if you can update a lil bit frequently, we will appreciate.
Nice story
Re: Life Is Not Fair by inaolaji92: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Bennywrites5 post=71635256]We entered a long hallway, it was long and curved. We walked for about two minutes before we got to the door. She first slotted a card, then she used her fingerprint on the small screen. She then typed a long password very fast like she was hiding it from me. After all my knowledge she thinks I'm that dumb, even though she tried I saw the password clearly and it was "projectberries". Then the buzzer sounded before the thick door opened and we went inside. It was a wide hall, without chairs or any furniture of any kind. The hall was so cold that I thought I would freeze immediately. I met some soldiers and an older woman there. "Is this the project?" The older woman asked. "Yes ma" the beautiful lady answered. I kept looking at the both of them wondering who they were describing as a project or maybe they needed me to do a project before I get admitted to the institution, well I was ready if that was the case but the voice of the older woman interrupted my thoughts as I heard her say "boys do the needful" before I could say Jack Robinson the soldiers rushed at me and started beating me mercilessly. They tore my clothes scattered all my documents, took my phones from me. The women just kept staring at me with smiles on their faces. All that could be heard from the room was my scream of anguish and the sound of the slaps and blows being dealt to me till I couldn't see anything anymore.

I'm tired of suspense oooooo, abeg make u at least post 2ce!!!
Keep the good work bro, God will bless you
Re: Life Is Not Fair by calamus(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Abelranking:
come enjoy this piece.
Invite others

Thanks for the mention Abelranking, but where is op kwanu? undecided undecided
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Abelranking: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
calamus:

Thanks for the mention Abelranking, but where is op kwanu? undecided undecided
baba me sef de find am
Re: Life Is Not Fair by devilmaycry1(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
wow
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2018
@CuteRedd. I found your post on the Travel Section enlightening. As someone with similar ambitions as yours, would you mind sharing your contact here as I have no access to the email I used to register on Nairaland? You can edit it out ASAP.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by CuteRedd(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Postfut:
@CuteRedd. I found your post on the Travel Section enlightening. As someone with similar ambitions as yours, would you mind sharing your contact here as I have no access to the email I used to register on Nairaland? You can edit it out ASAP.

hi pls drop urs would contact you. Thanks
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:
hi pls drop urs would contact you. Thanks

Send a message on whatsapp. Let me know when you have it so I can edit out.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by CuteRedd(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Postfut:

. Send a message on whatsapp. Let me know when you have itneso I can edit out.
done
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
CuteRedd:
done

Okay. Thanks. Waiting for your message.
Re: Life Is Not Fair by Solidlove(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2018
This guy is very wicked
Re: Life Is Not Fair by princessConfy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abelranking:
come enjoy this piece.
Invite others

thanks for the invitation... make I buy popcorn and LA casera

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Who Cried Blood / New Novel by Nona David (FEDDIE GIRL) / Romantic Novel! Check It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.