Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child (47956 Views)

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Griezwoman: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2018

Excitement as Agbani Darego gives birth to first

Former Miss World, Agbani Darego, for a long time lived under prying eyes that wanted to know what was going on in her love life. There were various speculations that she was romantically linked with one or two important people in the society. However, the super model put paid to gossips when in a rather secretive manner, she eventually married her lover, Ishiaq, the son of billionaire retired army chief, Theophilus Danjuma.

If information reaching us is anything to go by, the marriage that was consummated in April, 2017 in Morocco may have produced a child as it was learnt Agbani delivered in a hospital in London a few days back. Agbani is relayed to have since assumed a happy mood ever since.

Like almost every other child not born with silver spoon in their mouth, Abonnema, Rivers State -born Agbani Asenite Darego was stared in the face with different challenges of life, but this leggy girl was undaunted by all she had to contend with so much that she kept focus on her goals. Agbani was resolute to be a beauty queen. Along with her studies, she engaged in modelling and various beauty contests, gradually a ray of hope became brighter as luck smiled on her.

Agbani, in 2001 was crowned as Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria. Her star shone beyond the shores of Nigeria when in the same year, she went ahead to beat other contestants from around the world to be crowned as Miss World.

Being the first black African to wear the crown, she became the most celebrated and her life had since been a roller coaster even as she was later signed as a model by Next Model and Ford Model in the United States of America, where she continued her education and became a graduate of psychology from New York University.

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/excitement-as-agbani-darego-gives-birth-to-first-child/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by purem(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
ok

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Alejoc(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations dear...... More blessings!
Linda can you learn something?

Abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. THANKS

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Alejoc(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Our very own Agbani Darego that time wink

34 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Ever8054: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2018
remain that other woman wey Wizkid been say something about her....

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Ohhh congrats

5 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Wowwwww this is great news

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by AdaAde(f): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Is that really her?. She don change o
Anyways, congratulations iya, I wish you many more children in good health.

11 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Tamarapetty(f): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Aww, congrat

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Baawaa(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2018
The husband, should not forget to do DNA test or esle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The earlier the better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Homeboiy: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Linda yours is on the way
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by KingLennon(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Baawaa:
The husband, should not forget to do DNA test or esle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The early the better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You think u are doing me....

12 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by KingLennon(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2018
That's good news. But here, Aunty Linda won't let us rest with baby bump pictures

15 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by gaby(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Beautiful and very happy for her.

Congrats to you and yours, Agbani, also wishing every expectant mother baby dusts and a safe delivery.

Is the above picture truly hers? If yes, she has added some flesh and looks better this way in my eyes.

Enjoy my siggy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by addicted268(f): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful and very happy for her.

Congrats to you and yours, Agbani, also wishing every expectant mother baby dusts and a safe delivery.

Is the above picture truly hers? If yes, she has added some flesh and looks better this way in my eyes.

Enjoy my siggy

Amen.thank you.

Congrats Agbani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Ovems(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wow. Congratulations Mama baby. I love this. Maintaining your privacy in this media crazy world.

10 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by nazablossom(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
And we didn't hear about her pregnancy? That's how it should be. Linda come and learn o, even those living in caves are aware of your own pregnancy.

Congratulations to her.

16 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by viettastitches(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
ok
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by viettastitches(f): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Folarinukeh: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hope he is a girl child
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by mysticdollar(f): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Your help is needed in viewing the video and helping us reach the set target.........
The target of over 2000 views on instagram before 17th of September...
Pls help us in achieving this, as the views are very important in order for marks to be awarded to the team���� This is the link to the post

https://instagram.com/p/Bnly19cnc7k/

Tell a FRIEND, to tell a FRIEND that has a FRIEND who knows a FRIEND to *JUST VIEW IT*
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by jonadaft: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ivf
Give birth indeed.
Person wey I still see 3 months ago...

That one fit carry pikin.

Congratulations anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by okerekeikpo: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who is the father, pls make una no dey born bastards up and down
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by tunary(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one na really agbani
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by fckmn24seg(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ever8054:
remain that other woman wey Wizkid been say something about her....

Like smelly.....
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
Is that really her?. She don change o
Anyways, congratulations iya, I wish you many more children in good health.
My love
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by drchinchek: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pishure of the baby, or.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures / Ola Omonitan Is Dead! Ajimajasan Dies Of Prostrate Cancer / Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.