Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? (1955 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / When Did You Realize It Was A Friendzone? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Premiumwriter: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no offence but your babe na coded olosho...................the only difference is she does it for the material things and not cos she wants to cheat per say, and thats prolly cos she loves you
hahaha.

Since you said no offence, I'll let this slid.

When I started going out with her, and she was making demands, I had the same thought too.

So I just wanted to knack and run away. But turns out she's one of the most wonderful girl I've met.

She's great, the girl is clean.
Re: I Am In A Relationship But I Like You.... Is This A Friendzone Alert??? by Pilopher: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Premiumwriter:
thanks for the elucidation.

I'll keep it in mind until I eventually meet one of the "alpha female".

I have one ooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Experience and The Pleasure 18+ / Download. Album AURORA A Different Kind Of Human 2019 / Nigerian Woman Hires A Slay Queen To Sleep With Her Husband Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.