Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos (2038 Views)

Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK / Shipping Agents From Us To Lagos/abuja / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by GEEOMOTAYO(m): 2:32am On Jul 05, 2010
[size=24pt]GEEOMOTAYO CARGO AND MONEY TRANSFER
We are a very reliable and competent company offering a second to none first class Service in Door to Door Cargo and Money transfer services from anywhere in the United Kingdom to anywhere in Nigeria and a host of other countries worldwide. We are engaged in all aspects of Air and Sea freight services. However, our prices and rates are still very competitive.[/size]

[size=24pt]CONTACT US
Address: Big Yellow, Hertford road, Barking London IG11 8BL
Phone: 07985252717, 07702522884 Fax: 02087091239
Email: customerservice@geeomotayo.com
www.geeomotayo.com[/size]

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by comnsense: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
GEEOMOTAYO LOST MY BRAND NEW LAPTOP!!
I paid Geeomotayo Conglomerate Ltd for a consignment to be delivered to Nigeria. The package included a brand new laptop which I put on the inventory. After passing my package to a third party and having it delivered three days behind schedule, the package was finally delivered with the laptop missing. I complained but the company carried out a sham of an investigation and had nothing in place by way of compensation or remuneration!!!

They claimed the recipient might have been lying...but they couldn't show - as is their responsibility - that the package was not tampered with en route and was delivered with full integrity.

USE AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits / Business Opportunity For Truck Owners In Lagos / Paidverts.com Hep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.