Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Be Grateful To God Always.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Grateful To God Always.. (349 Views)

8 Days To End 2022 What Are You Grateful To God For This Year. / "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes / Thank God always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Grateful To God Always.. by Benito8998(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2018
If you are looking for wealth, somebody is looking for health.

If you are looking for health, somebody just died.

If you are looking for power, somebody has acquired and use it and now is powerless.

Each time you drive a fancy car, somebody, somewhere is dying in a car crash.

Each time a new mansion springs from the earth, a new grave is dug below the earth.

Each time you throw away a morsel, somewhere, somebody is searching for a morsel to survive.

Each time you throw food into dustbin, someone is looking for remnant to eat.

Each time you ask God to promote or change your present situation, someone is praying to get to your present situation.

For each smile on the planet, there's a drop of tear in another place on the planet.

For each celebration of childbirth, there are tears of burial.

Each time you urinate or drink water, remember someone is using pipe for same purpose.

The joy of life lies in knowing your limitations and your final and inevitable destination.

May we be blessed with contentment and may we be guided rightly.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The End Of Satan The Devil In The World!!! / Rememberance The Death Of My Father. / Street Talk: If My Child Of 8 Still Bedwets, I Will Do This(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.