Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Power Of Night Prayers (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (5) (266 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (5) by Revadebola: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (5)

Continued From Yesterday.

(4). Divine judgment of death takes place at night.

When God was going to visit Egypt with His judgment, He did it at midnight.

Exodus 11:4-6 (KJV)
"And Moses said, Thus saith the Lord , About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more."

You can avert calamities, disasters and tragedies, over your life and household, if you will pray more at night.

Exodus 12:29-30 (KJV)
"And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of death from my life.
2. I decree, I shall not die, but live, in Jesus Name.
3. I will not be bereaved of my beloved ones.
4. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries
Re: The Power Of Night Prayers (5) by McStoic(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Power Of Night Prayers (5) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2018
I don't remember the last time I prayed. What does this prayer thing really do?

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Bishop Delivers Powerful Sermon In The Church Against President Buhari, / Why Would Sinners Go To Hell? / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.