Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (7411 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am no a pro when it comes to relationships.
I have been following fummi's post of recent and some of her comments regarding handling of relationships and marriage are scary. The protocols of a relationship is subjective. What might work for person A might not work for B.
The op is quite the scary type drawn not from a nollywood script but from a best selling Hollywood series such as "desperate housewives".
Abortion and planned robbery the op referred to - i see to be quite metaphorical. However they honestly shouldn't even be used as last resorts. The op's techniques are dangerous. Most men would definitely reciprocate. Consequently, i forsee the op been on the loosing side. If not murdered or beaten to pulp..

If you find your spouse cheating there is no shame in abandoning the marriage or relationship. You have every right to.
The op presents as someone who would go to a public place to cause a scene because her hubby was caught cheating. I find such attitude repulsive. Well some women would go to any lenght to save their marriage even if it involves killing the man. Irony huh!!

Fumi you are science oriented and even a medical personnel for crying out loud. You of all people should know that the mind alone is not the precursor to cheating. There are left over DNAs from ancestors(i mean primitive primates) which were polygamous (the men that is).

Men have this instinctive urge to catch fun or flirt, when it is uncontrolled it leads to cheating nd what have you. Women are usually on the suffering side. Im not married but i believe a marriage would work out if both partners are willing to cooperatively work on their individual setbacks. Communication is also important. Im not the type that gets angry probably because of my biological nd psychological educational background so i try to resolve any issues with my gf without involving anger. If i get annoyed, i stay mute till i get calm. I always keep a positive vibe.
I remember when my babe asked if i was human, nd that i was acting like as if im some sort of god or something. I simply told her my transisition from Christianity to pantheism has played a major role on how i see human behaviour. Im not perfect too. I have long distance relationship problems.
I scrolled tru her phone someday nd discovered that lots of guys are asimm her out. How did i treat it, i sent her a love mssg too nd addressed myself as one of those guys. I joke around with her bout it nd jokingly telling her to b careful.
What am trying to say is violence an nd manupulation isn't an option. If it wont work out then it wasnt meant to be. Simple

Understanding, communication, patience and love is surely the elixir to a successful relationship however it is out of reach. All we have are potions that wear out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Most typical Africans don't see it as a problem. This guy in question did white wedding in church but don't see anything wrong with cheating, so its often not about the guy not respecting or luving the wife, sometimes its about habit, believe, orientation etc of the person.
would he have a problem if his spouse behaved in kind and went after better men.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:
I have been following fummi's post of recent and some of her comments regarding handling of relationships and marriage are scary. The protocols of a relationship is subjective. What might work for person A might not work for B.
The op is quite the scary type drawn not from a nollywood script but from a best selling Hollywood series such as "desperate housewives".
Abortion and planned robbery the op referred to - i see to be quite metaphorical. However they honestly shouldn't even be used as last resorts. The op's techniques are dangerous. Most men would definitely reciprocate. Consequently, i forsee the op been on the loosing side. If not murdered or beaten to pulp..

If you find your spouse cheating there is no shame in abandoning the marriage or relationship. You have every right to.
The op presents as someone who would go to a public place to cause a scene because her hubby was caught cheating. I find such attitude repulsive. Well some women would go to any lenght to save their marriage even if it involves killing the man. Irony huh!!

Fumi you are science oriented and even a medical personnel for crying out loud. You of all people should know that the mind alone is not the precursor to cheating. There are left over DNAs from ancestors(i mean primitive primates) which were polygamous (the men that is).

Men have this instinctive urge to catch fun or flirt, when it is uncontrolled it leads to cheating nd what have you. Women are usually on the suffering side. Im not married but i believe a marriage would work out if both partners are willing to cooperatively work on their individual setbacks. Communication is also important. Im not the type that gets angry probably because of my biological nd psychological educational background so i try to resolve any issues with my gf without involving anger. If i get annoyed, i stay mute till i get calm. I always keep a positive vibe.
I remember when my babe asked if i was human, nd that i was acting like as if im some sort of god or something. I simply told her my transisition from Christianity to pantheism has played a major role on how i see human behaviour. Im not perfect too. I have long distance relationship problems.
I scrolled tru her phone someday nd discovered that lots of guys are asimm her out. How did i treat it, i sent her a love mssg too nd addressed myself as one of those guys. I joke around with her bout it nd jokingly telling her to b careful.
What am trying to say is violence an nd manupulation isn't an option. If it wont work out then it wasnt meant to be. Simple

Understanding, communication, patience and love is surely the elixir to a successful relationship however it is out of reach. All we have are potions that wear out.
quote refrences from scientific sources to back up your claims, until then all this is hogwash.

understanding, communication, patience and love is out of the window when a man decides to cheat.

i am not the kind of lady who would embarass a man in public like a pepper seller. i would do the above and serve you dinner with a smile as if it never happened. Everyone has a bad side, unfathful spouses amongst other rare things bring out mine.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

what you did with your gf is clearly an invasion of her privacy, it shows that we are not so different afterall and i applaud you for that
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
quote refrences from scientific sources to back up your claims, until then all this is hogwash.

understanding, communication, patience and love is out of the window when a man decides to cheat.

i am not the kind of lady who would embarass a man in public like a pepper seller. i would do the above and serve you dinner with a smile as if it never happened. Everyone has a bad side, unfathful spouses amongst other rare things bring out mine.
Lol.. Quote science papers. If you for your claims, do i would for mine. I forsee your defeat. Moreso, i didn't know you were open to reasoning from a scientific background.
Like it or not madam,cheating is in my DNA nd yours. Several factors could be responsible too. Men cheat so do women. Men lie so do women. Kkins isn't perfect so is fummi. As a matter of fact its probably an attitude of urs dat might drive your bf to cheat. So it isn't always about him. You have to "check up" on your self too.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

Lol.. Quote science papers. If you for your claims, do i would for mine. I forsee your defeat. Moreso, i didn't know you were open to reasoning from a scientific background.
Like it or not madam,cheating is in my DNA nd yours. Several factors could be responsible too. Men cheat so do women. Men lie so do women. Kkins isn't perfect so is fummi. As a matter of fact its probably an attitude of urs dat might drive your bf to cheat. So it isn't always about him. You have to "check up" on your self too.
what claim did i make based on science?

cheating is not a disease like hypertension or sickle cell, we can claim that animals have cheating in their DNA, the difference between us and them is that we have free will and can choose not to cheat which is what one subconsciously does when taking their marriage vows. They have a choice, cheat or not and bear the consequences of each decision you take.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

i have never seen an episode of desperate housewives in my life.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i never said that a woman should allow a side chick or be a second wife. dont misquote me
i as the op will never allow a second wife into my home, all of the above will ensure of that. Marry me first and let me see you bring a second wife home and see if your lifespan wont cut in half. i will not need a knife for that sweetie.

At the bolded: then jail awaits u, smiling welcome to your new home my honey pie cheesy

You think it's so easy to kill and get away with it? Lol
Sighs anyways handle your home, the best way u feel.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what claim did i make based on science?

cheating is not a disease like hypertension or sickle cell, we can claim that animals have cheating in their DNA, the difference between us and them is that we have free will and can choose not to cheat which is what one subconsciously does when taking their marriage vows. They have a choice, cheat or not and bear the consequences of each decision you take

yeah, the same thing buhari nd his cabinet members did during their inauguration.
Vows dont mean shiit. Ceremony dont mean shiit.
Not cheating is a decision. Therefore a conscious activity. What consequences? Hope you aren't referring to some kind of homicide are you? Pls ohh.. Consequences won't go beyond the tears, noise and wailing of the woman. Life would go on. She would be hurt but she has to move on.
Marriage is overrated in naija self. If your spouse cheats on you then you have the option of living him. IUnless you are dependent on him for food nd shelter, insecured, low self esteem, pity, or blinded love. If you want to give him second chance too good nd fine.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
LADIES, READ THE POST BELOW BY YOUR FELLOW WOMAN, CROSS THE Ts AND DOT THE Is, YOU WILL SEE WHY SOME MISGUIDED MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.
IT STILL BAFFLES ME HOW A LADY WOULD ACCEPT TO BE A SECOND WIFE OR A SIDE CHICK TO A MARRIED MAN.
ANY SINGLE LADY WHO HAS EVER DATED A MARRIED MAN DOESN'T DESERVE A FAITHFUL MAN.

y
victorian(f): 6:06am
She must have gone through alot of lack and poverty for her to be grateful having a married man taking care of her needs.
There is no real difference between her and a man who married openly more than one wife. Look at Alafin of Oyo, he married so many wives and he's taking care of them well, none is complaining. They all have houses built on their names, buisnesses here there. The wives are happy, nothing like divorce in his home, all minding their own buisness but all taking good care of the king. Look at Mayweather, the boxer he has many wives And concubines abroad. None of them is complaining, none has divorced him. The Op should let the married man marry her properly and she will become second wife and stay on her lane. As long as the man still loves his wife at home and taking care of both their needs. I see nothing wrong in it. The men that married only one wife, no be divorce tomorrow, divorce today? Ordinary food sef, some cannot provide. Beating today, beating tomorrow.
Babe enjoy your life jare. There is no karma in this one, as long as she doesn't plan evil to his wife.

Yes o, jman06, there is nothing wrong in becoming a second wife. As long as the man can handle his home and wives well. And he takes good care of them. I don't support women who are waiting endlessly for a single guy till 60years old, dying single with no kid.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by marvinsync(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olanireti:
Waooo.

First, let me state this that I don't support cheating spouse, but dealing with cheating spouse your highlighted ways are just outrageous. I see you you as a wicked woman and I so much pity the man that would marry you.

You don't correct wrong with wrong.

So you really want to make your husband impotent just because he cheats on you? So what happens to you, the wife after then, you will start cheating outside or you wouldn't need sex again?

Also you ready to abort the pregnancy if the side chick gets pregnant for him without the knowledge of the lady, common.

Now that you have advised what house wives should do if their spouse cheats, so how should men treat their wives then if she cheats??

dammnnn lady !!

even I'm scared
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

yeah, the same thing buhari nd his cabinet members did during their inauguration.
Vows dont mean shiit. Ceremony dont mean shiit.
Not cheating is a decision. Therefore a conscious activity. What consequences? Hope you aren't referring to some kind of homicide are you? Pls ohh.. Consequences won't go beyond the tears, noise and wailing of the woman. Life would go on. She would be hurt but she has to move on.
Marriage is overrated in naija self. If your spouse cheats on you then you have the option of living him. IUnless you are dependent on him for food nd shelter, insecured, low self esteem, pity, or blinded love. If you want to give him second chance too good nd fine.
the consequences is to strip him of all he holds dear and give it back to him little by little when he realises he cannot do without you. That is the essence of this post.

unless of course she isn't interested in the relationship anymore then she can walk away.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:
[/b]

At the bolded: then jail awaits u, smiling welcome to your new home my honey pie cheesy

You think it's so easy to kill and get away with it? Lol
Sighs anyways handle your home, the best way u feel.
I never said i was going to kill him, he would die of natural causes, maybe aids or hypertension or something. Read between the lines
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by marvinsync(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lately, especially this week, i have had gotten complaints from a few of my female friends who are dealing with unfaithful spouses. I am sick and tired hence let me shake this table.

I am not going to tell you that it is your fault your husband cheated, i here to tell you what to do when you have evidence that he does.

You have two options, cry it out like a weakling or be angry, then calm down and do something about it which is either to bury your head like an ostrich and deceive yourself in prayer that God will fight for you when jesus comes or fight for your marriage like a badass.

My advice is never for the faint of heart, read at your risk!!

The main reason a man cheats on a woman is because he doesn't respect her anymore, forget the bullshit propaganda  going on that they can still love you and cheat or men are polygamous. See babes, you have to give a man a reason to respect you, even if you are a housewife, be the type of woman that before a man cheats he has to pray hard that you never find out or he is a dead man. So act unpredictable once in a while, stop being so emotional, that is what men count on.

Another reason women don't deal with their cheating lovers is because they think they have everything to lose. Do away with that mentality, it is what kept women of old in a  bondage of a relationship/marriage and makes them bitter, spiteful mother -in- laws.  The first step to getting what you want is to be shameless about it. Shameless people who have nothing to lose are the ones who succeed. How do you think the side chick got your lover, by being holier than thou? Don't let people especially the relations guilt trip you with the children, your womb, your biological clock or whatever. It is either you get him or no one does.

If you catch them in your bed don't react, as hard as it is , this is the best course of action . Act like you never saw them. This is simple reverse psychology. Fear will make him beg you. If he doesn't repent, keep reading.

If you gather evidence such as texts, calls, chats or email, save the number, we will use it later.  First we will focus on the man. We are not going to fight or argue with him, our next course of action will make him wish we did. Marriage  is like a garden, there will be weeds if the gardener is asleep. The best way to weed without hurting the plants is to scatter their relationship.

We have to ask ourselves, what does both your cheating lover or the side chick want  so as to guide us further, is she a gold digger, make your lover broke, send some guys to swindle  him and watch her run.

Does he want to feel like he can perform, especially if he is the the community public toilet make him impotent, there are some drugs you can put in his daily food to give him erectile dysfunction or you can go diabolical, all main bridges lead to lagos island.

Is she pregnant for him, be creative, send her 'paracetamol' and watch her abort that parasite she calls a pregnancy.

All in all, make sure that your lover feels like he has nothing left so that he can come crawling back to you. You have just dealt with a small situation without losing your self respect or going to the sidechick's house to confront her like a pepper seller, ball is now in your court. You are welcome.

I could give you more ideas but i trust that a woman scorned is a creative woman.

WARNING: Always cover your tracks ladies, get a new sim, a new identity and so on.

I await testimonies, i will not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the pieces he left your heart in. May the odds ever be in your favor

I would like to honestly point out that 100% of what uve said is horsesh!t ( I wouldve said 90% but I'd be lying)
especially the man's reason for cheating and also about how to handle it

the way to handle a cheating spouse is simply either leave or stay , u can't control anyone but u can control urself
if the man values u then ur leaving would be a serious threat to him thatll make him stop but if he doesn't care then u shouldnt continue that relationship and if u have children then just get a lawyer to get him to pay certain amount monthly for the children's upbringing

simple!!
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but something is very wrong with it. it is a very big problem. If he doesnt see it as a problem, then he should suggest an open marriage.

Most typical Africans don't see it as a problem. This guy in question did white wedding in church but don't see anything wrong with cheating, so its often not about the guy not respecting or luving the wife, sometimes its about habit, believe, orientation etc of the person.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by marvinsync(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lately, especially this week, i have had gotten complaints from a few of my female friends who are dealing with unfaithful spouses. I am sick and tired hence let me shake this table.

I am not going to tell you that it is your fault your husband cheated, i here to tell you what to do when you have evidence that he does.

You have two options, cry it out like a weakling or be angry, then calm down and do something about it which is either to bury your head like an ostrich and deceive yourself in prayer that God will fight for you when jesus comes or fight for your marriage like a badass.

My advice is never for the faint of heart, read at your risk!!

The main reason a man cheats on a woman is because he doesn't respect her anymore, forget the bullshit propaganda  going on that they can still love you and cheat or men are polygamous. See babes, you have to give a man a reason to respect you, even if you are a housewife, be the type of woman that before a man cheats he has to pray hard that you never find out or he is a dead man. So act unpredictable once in a while, stop being so emotional, that is what men count on.

Another reason women don't deal with their cheating lovers is because they think they have everything to lose. Do away with that mentality, it is what kept women of old in a  bondage of a relationship/marriage and makes them bitter, spiteful mother -in- laws.  The first step to getting what you want is to be shameless about it. Shameless people who have nothing to lose are the ones who succeed. How do you think the side chick got your lover, by being holier than thou? Don't let people especially the relations guilt trip you with the children, your womb, your biological clock or whatever. It is either you get him or no one does.

If you catch them in your bed don't react, as hard as it is , this is the best course of action . Act like you never saw them. This is simple reverse psychology. Fear will make him beg you. If he doesn't repent, keep reading.

If you gather evidence such as texts, calls, chats or email, save the number, we will use it later.  First we will focus on the man. We are not going to fight or argue with him, our next course of action will make him wish we did. Marriage  is like a garden, there will be weeds if the gardener is asleep. The best way to weed without hurting the plants is to scatter their relationship.

We have to ask ourselves, what does both your cheating lover or the side chick want  so as to guide us further, is she a gold digger, make your lover broke, send some guys to swindle  him and watch her run.

Does he want to feel like he can perform, especially if he is the the community public toilet make him impotent, there are some drugs you can put in his daily food to give him erectile dysfunction or you can go diabolical, all main bridges lead to lagos island.

Is she pregnant for him, be creative, send her 'paracetamol' and watch her abort that parasite she calls a pregnancy.

All in all, make sure that your lover feels like he has nothing left so that he can come crawling back to you. You have just dealt with a small situation without losing your self respect or going to the sidechick's house to confront her like a pepper seller, ball is now in your court. You are welcome.

I could give you more ideas but i trust that a woman scorned is a creative woman.

WARNING: Always cover your tracks ladies, get a new sim, a new identity and so on.

I await testimonies, i will not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the pieces he left your heart in. May the odds ever be in your favor

I would like to honestly point out that 100% of what uve said is horsesh!t ( I wouldve said 90% but I'd be lying)

the way to handle a cheating spouse is simply either leave or stay , u can't control anyone but u can control urself
if the man values u then ur leaving would be a serious threat to him thatll make him stop but if he doesn't care then u shouldnt continue that relationship and if u have children then just get a lawyer to get him to pay certain amount monthly for the children's upbringing

of course there are exceptions to everything so this options are only available if the woman is strong and capable of independence
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

Yes o, jman06, there is nothing wrong in becoming a second wife. As long as the man can handle his home and wives well. And he takes good care of them. I don't support women who are waiting endlessly for a single guy till 60years old, dying single with no kid.
it is better to be a single mom than to be someone' s option which is what a second wife is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
marvinsync:

of course there are exceptions to everything so this options are only available if the woman is strong and capable of independence

Hahahahah. there is always option C, and this is it. this post is not for simpleton females that dont have the guts to show a man how it is done.

my post has nothing to do with dependency status. A 'dependent' woman can teach a man a lesson.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lemme balance read comments

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olanireti:
Waooo.

First, let me state this that I don't support cheating spouse, but dealing with cheating spouse your highlighted ways are just outrageous. I see you you as a wicked woman and I so much pity the man that would marry you.

You don't correct wrong with wrong.

So you really want to make your husband impotent just because he cheats on you? So what happens to you, the wife after then, you will start cheating outside or you wouldn't need sex again?

Also you ready to abort the pregnancy if the side chick gets pregnant for him without the knowledge of the lady, common.

Now that you have advised what house wives should do if their spouse cheats, so how should men treat their wives then if she cheats??
something similar strip her of all she holds dear and give it to her piecemeal when she realises the error of her ways, that she cant be without u
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lemme balance read comments
share popcorn and drinks na
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by marvinsync(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Hahahahah. there is always option C, and this is it. this post is not for simpleton females that dont have the guts to show a man how it is done.

my post has nothing to do with dependency status. A 'dependent' woman can teach a man a lesson.

I get u but hurting him is not the answer

if u hurt him and he finds out he could end u , no joke I mean if I was the man and I find out u did sh!t like those to me damnn ur gonna find ur self in a hot mess and only the survivor gets to tell the story
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

let them have an open marriage
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Will be back to read thoroughly grin

Lol, funny post. I won't become a murderer, fraudster,a devil because of a Man.Nah grin. I value My sanity more than a union that ends the moment I breathe my last.

I think the first step should be knowing if the Man/marriage is worth fighting for. Yes sometimes we give up too soon and sometimes too late, When you know what is worth fighting for, who you fight and how to fight then you have won the battle.

First evaluate your marriage. Why did he cheat? Have you been careless, How long has he been cheating? And of course his position. Is he repentant or carefree? . With this you know what went wrong and how to handle it. Either you walk out or stay to Fight.

Talk to him, what does he want? Here you know if it was a mistake or he probably just doesn't respect you. Then you get to know if he doesn't want you anymore but reluctant to say it for reasons best known to him. You know if your marriage is over or not.

Make your decision. You either forgive and remain married or divorce. It is your choice,whichever you can live with.

Live is too short to be angry over things like this. Moreover only a woman with no value,identity, source of income, esteem, dignity and integrity will go about things the way you suggest. A dependent woman is a walking dead being. grin
so u dont belong to those class of women that believe dat women should be totally dependent on men?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
marvinsync:

I get u but hurting him is not the answer

if u hurt him and he finds out he could end u , no joke I mean if I was the man and I find out u did sh!t like those to me damnn ur gonna find ur self in a hot mess and only the survivor gets to tell the story
that is why i said cover your tracks well. May the best gender win.

As plus size as i am , i have a yellow belt in karate. let him bring it on.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
share popcorn and drinks na
grin grin grin

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I never said i was going to kill him, he would die of natural causes, maybe aids or hypertension or something. Read between the lines

Lol cheesy
My dad married 5 wives. He lived long till 90years old. He divorced one of his five wives when her wahala was too much for him to handle and drove her away, collected his kids from her. He was then left with four wives, who behaved themselves or else they are out.
He fulfiled all his responsibility as a father and husband. So if it were my dad, u won't succeed in killing him with high bp grin
Cause quickly he will cut u off and send you back to your parents.. Lol
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is better to be a single mom than to be someone' s option which is what a second wife is.

If I were to choose, I prefer second wife than single mum
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:

so u dont belong to those class of women that believe dat women should be totally dependent on men?
dont get confused, i believe women shouldnt be totally dependent on men, but i believe it is a man's job to provide for and protect his family, not this fifty fifty propaganda that inferior men are propagating.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the consequences is to strip him of all he holds dear and give it back to him little by little when he realises he cannot do without you. That is the essence of this post.

unless of course she isn't interested in the relationship anymore then she can walk away.
lollzzzz.... If this were America that would hav been a nice plan. But na naija we dey
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy
My dad married 5 wives. He lived long till 90years old. He divorced one of his five wives when her wahala was too much for him to handle and drove her away, collected his kids from her. He was then left with four wives, who behaved themselves or else they are out.
He fulfiled all his responsibility as a father and husband. So if it were my dad, u won't succeed in killing him with high bp grin
Cause quickly he will cut u off and send you back to your parents.. Lol
i will take something as a memento of the marriage like his testicles as he kick me out. like i said better a single mom than sharing a man with other women. i am his only option.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by marvinsync(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is why i said cover your tracks well. May the best gender win.

As plus size as i am , i have a yellow belt in karate. let him bring it on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No? / sss / Simple Ways To Drive Her Crazy By Simply Touching Her Br3asts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.