Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (7423 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jeferious: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
pls what part of my post points at sexual starvation. mtcheeew. dont show the whole world that you think with your prick
You are the one who's thinking with her punna. Everything in your thread has been about guarding the prick that's fucking you from fucking another pussy. Even when other ladies advised you to walk away from a toxic relationship, you insist on having that phallus all to yourself, by hook or crook.

Lemme ask you, is marriage and prick your sole purpose in life?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jeferious:
You are the one who's thinking with her punna. Everything in your thread has been about guarding the prick that's fucking you from fucking another pussy. Even when other ladies advised you to walk away from a toxic relationship, you insist on having that phallus all to yourself, by hook or crook.

Lemme ask you, is marriage and prick your sole purpose in life?
no, marriage is not a do or die affair, but i have been told that i am crazy and unpredictable and the predictable thing to do is to leave the relationship. the unpredictable thing to do is to teach the cheater a lesson with chilled revenge. i advise you to watch the movie. Gone girl! i like those kinda girls, and a lot of nigerian men deserve those kinda girls
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jman06(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

Yes o, jman06, there is nothing wrong in becoming a second wife. As long as the man can handle his home and wives well. And he takes good care of them. I don't support women who are waiting endlessly for a single guy till 60years old, dying single with no kid.
And you also support a man having side chicks even when his married??

I hope you don't expect fidelity from your husband
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jeferious: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no, marriage is not a do or die affair, but i have been told that i am crazy and unpredictable and the predictable thing to do is to leave the relationship. the unpredictable thing to do is to teach the cheater a lesson with chilled revenge. i advise you to watch the movie. Gone girl! i like those kinda girls, and a lot of nigerian men deserve those kinda girls
And you think you play out what you watched in a movie effectively in real-life? Don't make me laugh.

The better thing to do would be to use this time used in creating these evil plots to plan on ways to improve the quality of your life and improve your worth. Your brain can invent better things than this crap about hoarding a prick.

Don't bother to reply me. I'm already sick of the thread.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
And you also support a man having side chicks even when his married??

I hope you don't expect fidelity from your husband

If my husband cheats on me, I won't kill him, neither will I break his head. I will ask him what's the problem? If the reason are not cogent enough and if I feel I can't stick with him? I will move on.
If it's something I can overlook, I will stay. It depends on his response.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Sierusvirus(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
KAMAR is real, keep sleeping with married men, girls.
Even as the girls are married they still sleep around codedly pretending holly.
Access yourselves ladies before blaming.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jman06(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

If my husband cheats on me, I won't kill him, neither will I break his head. I will ask him what's the problem? If the reason are not cogent enough and if I feel I can't stick with him? I will move on.
Going by your post in the other thread, I think you shouldn't even ask your husband why he cheated. Instead, you should help arrange side chicks for him to be taking care of since you are very ok with a married man having a side chick he's taking care of.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:

so u dont belong to those class of women that believe dat women should be totally dependent on men?
No I don't grin .

Be a Woman first before a Mrs smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how far, longest time
ar just dey one side sister!
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by lovelybugs(f): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

Exactly, men behave anyhow because they know their wives will simply swallow all the bullshit. The disgusting part is that, when a woman decides not to stay in a bad marriage, women like her will be the ones talking trash (many of them in terrible marriages o).
I think the reason why those fellow women talk bad about divorcees is because they envy the fact that those women have the courage to do what they can never do; which is leave an abusive or cheating partner. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
lovelybugs:

I think the reason why those fellow women talk bad about divorcees is because they envy the fact that those women have the courage to do what they can never do; which is leave an abusive or cheating partner. tongue

My dear, that is the exact reason!
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by andyanders: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op, I fear for the life of any man who settles to stay as a married man to a woman like you.

From your post herein, I can only see a picture of a dioblical woman, with the heart of a demon. If you find your marriage not working out, why not take a walk and allow the man be?
I deduce your problem to have been as a result of your upbringing whereby you learnt what you just stated herein from what you experienced/learnt from home.
No mordern lady would go fetish in order to get even with her husband to the extent of rendering him impotent. You stand to be a bad influence to any young lady.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jeferious:
And you think you play out what you watched in a movie effectively in real-life? Don't make me laugh.

The better thing to do would be to use this time used in creating these evil plots to plan on ways to improve the quality of your life and improve your worth. Your brain can invent better things than this crap about hoarding a prick.

Don't bother to reply me. I'm already sick of the thread.
sick of this thread indeed, you dont have the stamina to reason in this thread, just like you have no stamina below the waist.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
andyanders:
Op, I fear for the life of any man who settles to stay as a married man to a woman like you.

From your post herein, I can only see a picture of a dioblical woman, with the heart of a demon. If you find your marriage not working out, why not take a walk and allow the man be?
I deduce your problem to have been as a result of your upbringing whereby you learnt what you just stated herein from what you experienced/learnt from home.
No mordern lady would go fetish in order to get even with her husband to the extent of rendering him impotent. You stand to be a bad influence to any young lady.
No need to beg, Cos i am all sweet and spice until i go bat shit crazy on a cheat. Hahahahahahaha

Only a genius can love and handle a woman like me.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
Going by your post in the other thread, I think you shouldn't even ask your husband why he cheated. Instead, you should help arrange side chicks for him to be taking care of since you are very ok with a married man having a side chick he's taking care of.
i like you

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
ladiesreject:
What's this one typing?

Are you on a codeine diet?

Worst thing still, is that, it'll make front page
do you have codeine?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Earthquake1: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Op you'll probably die a spinster

So you don't have worry about a cheating husband
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
Op you'll probably die a spinster

So you don't have worry about a cheating husband
you'll probably die a bachelor, who is unsuccessful at toasting girls.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Earthquake1: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you'll probably die a bachelor, who is unsuccessful at toasting girls.

I currently have a girl NA.KED in my room
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by apatheticme(f): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
pity us, cos you are too lily livered to admit to your desires and go after them no matter the
cost
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by princfred(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
victorian:

Very right. Most women dont know how to satisfy a man as they selfishly believe that only the man sould satisfy them. Just spreading laps is not enough. How many ladies took out time to study how to do that since the subject is not taught in school? Most times the man won't want to embarrass her by telling her so prefer and can resist settling himself outside.
Imagine many women don't know how important it is to give enough erotic stimulation before hand, during the act, to tighten their pu*sy and give their man a strong pussy grip, vintage positioning, synchronous thrusts and grinding with enough friction for him to cum fully. Only to complain
Why do you think men cheat if not in search of the above? As long as you don't get your man to cum till his balls (even if na one remain) completely empty and his dick completely goes flaccid till the next meeting point, his is prone
. Don't leave your man half-satisfied, hungry and prone!
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
apatheticme:

In my experience, empty barrels make the loudest noise.

When the chips are down, the courageous does not need too much talk, but will quickly take a decision and take action.

Continue with your empty chest beating. When your eyes don clear we go know who be lily livered.

Mtchewwwww
lol, no need to get so angry. As for all the stuff you said about chest beating. i could care less
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by princfred(m): 5:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Op, how much money do you contribute to his life per year? Have you been the one feeding him? So what gives you the right to even shave his balls talk more of cutting it off? Why should men still look forward to marrying these ladies with dark minds who are more inclined to dwell more on scenarios that they can use justify and execute their latent barbaric mindset instead of dwell on how much she will contribute to him?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
princfred:
Op, how much money do you contribute to his life per year? Have you been the one feeding him? So what gives you the right to even shave his balls talk more of cutting it off? Why should men still look forward to marrying these ladies with dark minds who are more inclined to dwell more on scenarios that they can use justify and execute their latent barbaric mindset instead of dwell on how much she will contribute to him?
only guys with nothing to offer ask dumb questions like this, might as well buy you and make you my houseboy
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by princfred(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
only guys with nothing to offer ask dumb questions like this, might as well buy you and make you my houseboy
You are looking for who will offer something abi? Come and have my left ball. Are you sure you are not the type my friend de call goal digger? You know, those kind that Stinginess never allow to buy recharge card for BF? Is that why those questions dey make your sense pain you? Lol
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Martinez39(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olanireti:
Waooo.

First, let me state this that I don't support cheating spouse, but dealing with cheating spouse your highlighted ways are just outrageous. I see you you as a wicked woman and I so much pity the man that would marry you.

You don't correct wrong with wrong.

So you really want to make your husband impotent just because he cheats on you? So what happens to you, the wife after then, you will start cheating outside or you wouldn't need sex again?

Also you ready to abort the pregnancy if the side chick gets pregnant for him without the knowledge of the lady, common.

Now that you have advised what house wives should do if their spouse cheats, so how should men treat their wives then if she cheats??
Tah! A man who cheats on his spouse is wicked and deserves such treatment. How can one put the wife he says he loves through such emotional torture? Funmisticqueen is right here. A woman can't invest her time, youth and emotions in a relationship only for one fvck boy to disrespect her like that.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I disagree with the part that you said men that cheat don't respect their wives anymore. I totally disagree with that ma.

Seconded.
Now women does the cheating more and better than men.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by goldman777: 7:32am On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am in a relationship, and my boyfriend knows the kind of person i am, nice but strict, i simply gave him a warning which keeps him on his toes.

i can now have peace of mind cos though I hardly give threats,but when i do i carry them out. he was warned afterall
You're not even married but you're now the advicer to married people and friends your case is like a poor man who has never made a dime but teaches how to make money.only blind people will follow your type.ive seen you all over nairaland sharing ignorant information to those blind enough to follow you ignorantly.it annoys me you bear a Yoruba name I love so much but sow misinformation to the minds of the gullible
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2018
goldman777:

You're not even married but you're now the advicer to married people and friends your case is like a poor man who has never made a dime but teaches how to make money.only blind people will follow your type.ive seen you all over nairaland sharing ignorant information to those blind enough to follow you ignorantly.it annoys me you bear a Yoruba name I love so much but sow misinformation to the minds of the gullible
are you married?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Chiefjosy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
are you married?

Please marry me and come and try all this nonsense you typed with me my dear. Or we should date for a week and i cheat on you so you can carry this your evil heart
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Please marry me and come and try all this nonsense you typed with me my dear. Or we should date for a week and i cheat on you so you can carry this your evil heart
i like games, but do you qualify to play?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Chiefjosy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i like games, but do you qualify to play?

Yes drop your WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death / We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. / Why Do Oyinbo Chics Value 6-packs But 9ja Babes Don't Understand The Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.