Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding (49761 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison for Wire Wire Scam / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:
Work hard and you will make it.

Pple who work hard do not go to parties and pray money like rain water.

Be grateful for what you have and be patient.
@Dessyhandsum on IG said something yesterday when he met his fan here in Benin, he said and I quote "It's not about working hard but working smart". Hard work doesn't pay much as working smart

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op u dey mad ooo grin angry...u wan wear gucci like aremogucci...u wan spray money like bnaira....you pack money like otunbacash...you wan fly dubai like hushpuppi......you wan dey collect bj from bitchez as you chill in ur mercedez like investor bj you wan dey shut down quilox like opa6ix

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by LegitBoyy: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some of the girls dishing out advice on here are steady fuckin Yahoo boys grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by 10kbelow: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you no strong you go fall put...

I have a couple of friends whom i introduced to ecommerce business, 4 of us, i asked each of us to contribute 5k each so we could start small and grow big to my greatest surprise these guys said we were going to start with 3m so we could start big rent warehouse, buy delivery van etc. Meanwhile to chop na problem, i then asked how are we going to raise the 3m my people the said we are going to do yahoo business before 3 months we go pick money, i laugh them...

To cut the story short, it's now 9months boys still de press no level yet but me i don open my ecommerce business with only 15k (www.10kbelow.com) and i'm thanking God for the success so far..

I'm not in the rush to make the money but money must be made

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Sisijetue(f): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Problem țìé niyen grin

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by twosquare(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Read the whole of Psalm 73
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

Mods Could you help move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?

Very good question.

It's only ill gotten wealth that's spent like that

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by DeWisedon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

Over the weekend, i got invited to a wedding by a friend who is related to the couple getting married. So I put on one of my nice outfits and went with my friend. The wedding went smoothly, and we then left for the venue of the reception. When we got there after eating and drinking, the couple hit the dance floor and started dancing. So guests joined them on the dance floor and started dancing with them and spraying them money. I waited for my food to digest a little and then beckoned on a lady selling new notes. I bought some so i could spray the couple too.

While I was waiting for some people to leave the dance floor so I could dance and spray the couple a group of boys entered the hall surrounding a guy in the middle who looked like their leader who was carrying bundles of new naira notes. They started to spray the couple several bundles of high denomination of naira raising eyebrows. They exchange pleasantries with the groom and left. Soon after they left several groups entered and repeated the same thing. Most of these guys were in their 20's and obviously, wire boys. I became hesitant to get up and go spray my small change. I went outside to see what was happening and marvelled at the kind of exotic cars they brought. One group had soldiers guarding them! Yes, Nigerian Army soldiers!

Brethren, I cannot do wire wire, because I have a sensitive conscience and it pains me when my money is stolen, but I have come under pressure over the years from several of my friends to do it as i am good with computers. I have made some money online from adsense and crypto but right now both of these niches are at a low ebb. I really want to have and spend money like those guys, what legit online stuff are you doing that is paying very well that you would advise that I learn and do? Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy Sunday

you are seeking advice from Nigerians abi,
you can't do wire wire,and who asked you if you can do it or not

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
popcykaylah:

So woman dey tell you to be patient and work hard.. smh. .Na there you go dey when your babe go waka say she doesn't wanna suffer

grin
Orente no dey complain ooooo
grin grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by DeWisedon(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
maxxy:
@OP,

Legitimately earned money is usually not "sprayed" like that. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end of it is destruction.

Stay true to your legitimate hustles.
mindset of Pov**ty
oga if you no get money,abeg hide your face

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Newboss(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
alterswerve:
One question..

Have you ever seen Bill Gates, Dangote, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, any child of the Rothschild family, any child of the Walmart family spray money like that?
But they dole out more than that when they attend close pal's stuff.angry Just write a million dollar check, drop it in the niggas pocket and go. angry That is the norm among millionaires, talk less of billionaire. angry

Just gather 1000 naira notes up to 1000 pieces and spay it just for fun, then you will know that those naira guys hardly spray up to 5m. angry 5m is change when your wrist watch is well into 5 digits in dollars. angry

Make una grow ball, una no go hear. angry Those guys you use as standards do more extravagant stuffs than this. angry Spraying money? angry Folks buy off grand million dollar mansion and hand the keys to the couple as wedding gift. angry Poor average people think spending $1m out of $10b is extravaganza but they end up spending $1000 out of their $300 paycheck angry

Spraying money is even energy draining and attracts unnecessary exposure. angry The enlightened billionaires wire millions in dollars as wedding gifts, while you sit in Africa seeing what they want you to see angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by astOorR(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Indomie generation
Talking without common sense.

Rude generation

I will buy you and your generations yet unborn

grin grin

Pride at its peak!
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Heh.

1 Like

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by okomile(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
astOorR:

Pride at its peak!

What do you expect

Sit down and allow poo on my head?
Nah nah grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by nnamdiosu(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op: psalm 37 is for you. I took the liberty of posting verse 1-10 for you. Peace.

Fret not yourself because of the wicked,
be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass,
and wither like the green herb.
Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so you will dwell in the land, and enjoy security.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him, and he will act.
He will bring forth your vindication as the light,
and your right as the noonday.
Be still before the LORD, and wait patiently for him;
fret not yourself over him who prospers in his way,
over the man who carries out evil devices!
Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath!
Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil.

For the wicked shall be cut off;
but those who wait for the LORD shall possess the land.
Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look well at his place, he will not be there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Cyriloha(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
InvisibleB:
Dear Nairalanders

[/s]

Nonsense wire wire rope rope
Wire wire kill you there
Go and make money

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Hoodbilonia: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
me make money
and go to spray it and waste it on who.
i nor be homo
all those under 20-27 dis brain neva mature yet
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Alejoc(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Powerbank for your laptop here!
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Life is not about working hard.. Show me a Rich donkey and I'll agree with you

The richest people in this world don't word HARD.
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by sacajawea: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
@invisibleB you no be better person at all see your sense you went to a wedding,dressed well in good mood and health even Afford to buy notes to spray
And you're complaining just admit that you are tempted to be super rich.
I just don't understand you ppl Nigerians you are one of the Problems in this Country I hope you never enter politics
Where person money stop na there another person own start Guy Geddifok arrahere

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
10kbelow:

I have a couple of friends whom i introduced to ecommerce business, 4 of us, i asked each of us to contribute 5k each so we could start small and grow big to my greatest surprise these guys said we were going to start with 3m so we could start big rent warehouse, buy delivery van etc. Meanwhile to chop na problem, i then asked how are we going to raise the 3m my people the said we are going to do yahoo business before 3 months we go pick money, i laugh them...

To cut the story short, it's now 9months boys still de press no level yet but me i don open my ecommerce business with only 15k (www.10kbelow.com) and i'm thanking God for the success so far..

What if they collect $5m wire money, you go repeat this one wey u just talk?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Aye poverty oni da
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by dokyOloye: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
hopexter:

You're not ready. Since youre good with computer, become a computer repairer and get a kiosk in Computer village or rather pirate CDs. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by sacajawea: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
okomile:

Make it? Make what? is he suffering?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
sacajawea:
@invisibleB you no be better person at all see your sense you went to a wedding,dressed well in good mood and health even Afford to buy notes to spray
And you're complaining just admit that you are tempted to be super rich.
I just don't understand you ppl Nigerians you are one of the Problems in this Country I hope you never enter politics
Where person money stop na there another person own start Guy Geddifok arrahere

Lwkm. See vex
Those boys fit no do wire or whatever jare. Plenty ways to make mad legit money in Nigeria that's coded but people won't tell u

3 Likes

Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by munas: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
10kbelow:

How much to build that kind of site
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
gurunlocker:
Bro, keep doing your legal hustle, everyone has a pay day.

Those guys you envy do what their great-grandfather won't even do, they enter deadly place. They are enjoying their night in the morning which means their night will be full of sadness.

Just stay on your lane, keep praying and work hard, your hustle will continue paying.

But how you sure say u sef go reach night grin cheesy
You fit die tmr o, hope you Sabi?
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by sacajawea: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
hustla:

Lwkm. See vex
Those boys fit no do wire or whatever jare. Plenty ways to make mad legit money in Nigeria that's coded but people won't tell u
I can't believe I read that rubbish he wrote
Look at that. I have never Sprayed money at any point in my life only Gifted
To think the Mods put these on FP this Site is useless and Nonsense
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by hustla(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
sacajawea:

I can't believe I read that rubbish he wrote
Look at that. To think the Mods put these on FP this Site is useless and Nonsense

No vex
Build your own site grin
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Damseldammie(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Anyway is a way, baba! If can't be like dem, you better join the trend... You know? Winks winks
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by xtervaganza(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
i really dont understand yiur worries here. people who work hard for their money dont waste it at parties. unless you want to become a criminal yourself you need to remove your mind from nonsense
Re: Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding by Damseldammie(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
jyz200:
Na wire wire sure pass
As far as u no kill
Any way is a way
After all nobody holy
Walallahi... Nobody holy pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.