Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. (1001 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by dbynonetwork: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2018
Why do some ladies say "let us rest".while having sex?..

Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by zinnydan(f): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2018
Lemme ask my grandmother
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by alterswerve(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Maybe it's her subtle, respectful way of saying..

I'm not really enjoying this thing.. Let's take a break

Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Lemme rest before I answer your question

Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Lemme rest before I answer your question
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Homeboiy: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2018
You no sabi hit the g spot
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Bluezy13(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Hehehe...
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
What explanation do you want again? She's just saying ''you wan drill tunnel to my throat, no be say the thing dey even sweet me" cheesy #okbye
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by BiafranBushBoy: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.....

Should I say?
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by vanida6: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
And today is sunday oh sad
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Flickzvill(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations bro if a lady says that to you that means you are a war lord you they last well coz 1min men won't hear that bcz they don't last grin but you cheesy you don drill the hole well to the extent she got exhausted bro clap for ya sef wink

Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Flickzvill:
Congratulations bro if a lady says that to you that means you are a war lord you they last well coz 1min men won't hear that bcz they don't last grin but you cheesy you don drill the hole well to the extent she got exhausted bro clap for ya sef wink
Lolzzz
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Most guys cant do shiii. So you are boring and shes tired of having to fake those screams.

Trust me, when you are good ehn, she won't let you stop or rest.

Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by dbynonetwork: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
HannahHitler:
Most guys cant do shiii. So you are boring and shes tired of having to fake those screams.

Trust me, when you are good ehn, she won't let you stop or rest.

It depends sister.... I still believe sex should not turn to an endurance test.... Sex is best enjoyed for the first 20-25 mins depending on the individual... Most girls can't last up to 30mins...
Re: I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. by dbynonetwork: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
And today is sunday oh sad

Swear say u Neva 4ck on Sunday..

7 Best Lines From Wizkid's 'fever' Track / Lady Revealed How She Used Her Polished Nail To Help Her Cousin Proposal Picture / Calabar Men Are Also So Smooth