Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Am Really Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Depressed (753 Views)

I Am Really Confused / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Depressed by cyojunior1(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2018
hello, I have this thing bothering my mind, am in love with one particular calabar lady , though have spoken to her but still adamant in giving the best reply by saying "yes". due to the strong feelings I have for her I stupidly peep through her while she was taking her morning bathe,

alas! she noticed somebody trailing her but wasn't sure if I was the one am in a state of dilemma because she has refuse to talk to me since when it happens. with guilty conscience have since then begging her for forgiveness but all turn deaf ears!

I really need an advise on what to do!
Re: Am Really Depressed by zinnydan(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2018
You said you love her buh from what you said I think you're lusting after her if not you wouldn't go to the extent of peeping her...search your heart very well and know if it's really love

2 Likes

Re: Am Really Depressed by cyojunior1(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
You said you love her buh from what you said I think you're lusting after her if not you wouldn't go to the extent of peeping her...search your heart very well and know if it's really love

I couldn't just get over the temptation, moreover we have been together for some while, never thought of looking at her face twice!

am a shy type!
Re: Am Really Depressed by Millenniumlady(f): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Oga you're lusting over her angry
Re: Am Really Depressed by zinnydan(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
cyojunior1:

I couldn't just get over the temptation, moreover we have been together for some while, never thought of looking at her face twice!

am a shy type!
your village people has succeeded
Re: Am Really Depressed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
In summary sha, you are a peeping tom.

What do you want us to do? Organise deliverance session for you? cheesy
Re: Am Really Depressed by cyojunior1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
In summary sha, you are a peeping tom.

What do you want us to do? Organise deliverance session for you? cheesy

I just need an advise on how to cope with her, cause anytime she sees me, I could see disappointment and my guilty conscience won't let me rest!
Re: Am Really Depressed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
cyojunior1:

I just need an advise on how to cope with her, cause anytime she sees me, I could see disappointment and my guilty conscience won't let me rest!

So she caught you peeping? Simply walk up to her and apologise for your conduct.
Re: Am Really Depressed by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
cyojunior1:
hello, I have this thing bothering my mind, am in love with one particular calabar lady , though have spoken to her but still adamant in giving the best reply by saying "yes". due to the strong feelings I have for her I stupidly peep through her while she was taking her morning bathe,

alas! she noticed somebody trailing her but wasn't sure if I was the one am in a state of dilemma because[b] she has refuse[/b] to talk to me since when it happens. with guilty conscience have since then begging her for forgiveness but all turn deaf ears!

Hello...I'm...Calabar...I've...she has refused...it happened...advice...

cry
Re: Am Really Depressed by ritylove(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

cry
lol but most you always do this
Re: Am Really Depressed by cyojunior1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

So she caught you peeping? Simply walk up to her and apologise for your conduct.

have done that several times but she kept snubbing me! what else can I do pls?
Re: Am Really Depressed by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

cry
lol...you shouldn't just bother with some people. the little correction you give here won't do much. unless of course you want to teach them grammar from the basics...

1 Like

Re: Am Really Depressed by ikeno(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
when lusting over someone we tend to do crazy things and your third leg was the one doing the thinking for you when you were peeping at her.

however, the deed has been done and u regretted doin it. go and get her a little present say a perfume within your budget,wrap it up and place a hand written note stating how deeply sorry and foolish you are for what you did.
Re: Am Really Depressed by Chubhie: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
You are human. This is part of what it feels like to be human. Hormones firing friendly chemicals while you align with reactions.

Currently, your hormones are getting a better deal off you. They've smelt blood and would sustain,increase and gather momentum for accelerated plunge into dungeon.

Raise from your knees and get a grip on your emotions.
Re: Am Really Depressed by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
ritylove:
lol but most you always do this
cheesy
Re: Am Really Depressed by marvinsync(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
cyojunior1:

alas! she noticed somebody trailing her but wasn't sure if I was the one am in a state of dilemma because she has refuse to talk to me since when it happens. with guilty conscience have since then begging her for forgiveness but all turn deaf ears!

find another lady
Re: Am Really Depressed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
calabar girl u say cheesy
anyway

Re: Am Really Depressed by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
cyojunior1:
I stupidly peep through her while she was taking her morning bathe,

!

Re: Am Really Depressed by cyojunior1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
marvinsync:

find another lady

finding another lady is not the issue, but the issue is seeking for her forgiveness!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? / I Need Help Badly / Nigerian Man Shocked After Lady Paid Bills For His Meal While On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.