Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend (44066 Views)

Five Killed As Boat Capsizes In River Niger (Graphic Photos) / Boat Carrying 200 Passengers Break Into 2 In River Niger, Many Feared Dead / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Betguru247(f): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by PennywysCares(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by otokx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Looks like an act of negligence.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nightmareo07: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Noel1:
The friend must be selfish and wicked
The friend could have rejected bro.
Except he is a small boy
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:
a noble man,and that again was his call,can oritsejafor or david oyedepo do this undecided
Hell No.They Have Plenty To Lose So They Cant
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nightmareo07: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
thorpido:
How come the other passenger didn't have a life-jacket?

This is nigeria bro, normally live jacket is supposedly d to be complete for every passengers but , now we take everything for granted, prolly they have given the few people who they gave and he got his own being a priest
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
May your soul find peace in the bossom of d Lord. Rest in peace Angel.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Martinez19(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
The greatest love one can have for a friend is to lay down his life for one's friend.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by sulasa07(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
servant will always be like his master.

Those that are serving christ will behave like christ
Those that are serving mohammed will behave kil mohammed.

That is why sometimes i dont blame abubarka shekau of boko haram.
Yeye people,why didn't the priest walk on water like Jesus,I thought you people believe everything is possible in Christ's name,seems like Christ denied the priest.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by CSTR1005: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
That is the greatest evangelism.

To show that your life is nothing, and you have a greater rewards in the heavens like apostle Paul.

Buying luxuries and laying treasures on the earth like many pastors do will not convince any sensible human being that heaven is your goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Jabioro: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
I doubted this story beyond Thomas mind.The life jackets was not enough for the boat passengers.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
A Practical Demonstration Of Love!!!R I P
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Deltatoto: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Rip to him but where are they travelling to by boat? why not use Niger bridge
the road was blocked yesterday cos of apc bad roads close to bridge head so many ppl started using boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
For a man to lay down his life for his friend. There is no greater love.
RIP Servant of GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Almost1stclass: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:

Those that are serving christ will behave like christ Those that are serving mohammed will behave kil mohammed.

1+1+1=1= Christianity =Stupidity!!!

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:

Pretend to ve sense for once.....is it christlike to always look for trouble as well?
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
He is an idiot! Saving someone's life without saving yours. Even God knows he is senseless, the reason he allowed him to die like an animal.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Chibest2000(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Noel1:
The friend must be selfish and wicked
Lol.. If it were you would you have chosen to die when you have a God sent saviour in the person of a priest? Say no to hypocrisy.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by slivertongue: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
a GOOD SAMARITAN... has gone home to rest
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
thorpido:
How come the other passenger didn't have a life-jacket?
A simple question that others are not asking. They shouldn't have set out into the waters in the first place without a life jacket for everyone on the boat.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Tonimordred(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dats luv ur nebo as ursef tyns
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Beside Jesus Christ straight grin
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by xcelentattitude(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
This what all these criminal pastors
Oyedepo
Olukoya
Tb Joshua
Adeboye
Cannot do, when they remember their private jets and Sunday donations plus heavy monthly tithes, instead the will collect live jacket from others because they are "daddy"
I'm not much of a church goer but I think Catholic church towers above all other churches, they are all criminals.

What's your basis for saying this? I think its better you don't say what you don't know, some of these people (the genuine ones among them) took the gospel to countries which it would have never gotten to. Do you expect them to go on foot or by boat.

Meanwhile, RIP to the pastor

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Karlovich: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
It's like yahweh refused to save him from drowning
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by xcelentattitude(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
sulasa07:

Yeye people,why didn't the priest walk on water like Jesus,I thought you people believe everything is possible in Christ's name,seems like Christ denied the priest.

As if it's not something that will kill a man, think now!
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:

You are very stvpid.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Btruth: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
oh!
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by shekauvsbuhari: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
This what all these criminal pastors
Oyedepo
Olukoya
Tb Joshua
Adeboye
Cannot do, when they remember their private jets and Sunday donations plus heavy monthly tithes, instead the will collect live jacket from others because they are "daddy"
I'm not much of a church goer but I think Catholic church towers above all other churches, they are all criminals.

Unfortunately, no likes for you, even after all de effort.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
The kindest act of humanity there is... Losing your life in the process of saving someone else's.
Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Johnosas91: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
bankyblue:
Anyway no wife, so no problem

Wot about his parents, family members n friends.............. Pls try n go for this drug

Re: Charles Chukwukelue Ebele Drowns In River Niger, Gave Life Jacket To Friend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
coolestchris:
but Jesus walked on water, and Peter was sinking because he had no faith
and Jesus Christ still died at the end. Jesus walk on the water to glorify God. this is selfless sacrifice to also glorify God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.