Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot (27316 Views)

Tekno Defends His Decision To Wear A Jacket In #italy / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by fabinfos(f): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2018
Jaywon has come out to give reason why he commented on Beverly Osu photoshoot.

Jaywon, had earlier made this post on twitter about the photoshoot “ I really don't see anything wrong with what Beverly Osu did. It’s left for her and God to judge but Nigerians always like to judge people once religion is involved.

Leave your life and let others do their thing; the consequences are for them and not you .”

Now in a recent interview, Jaywon has opened up on why he had to comment on Beverly's picture. He said “ I commented because I feel whatever anybody does should be their business.

People always like to play the role of being God's soldiers. People should learn to ignore some things and stop judging others; they should be bothered about their own relationship with God.

People just talk sometimes because they want to trend. I used to get emotional about people’s comments, but now it doesn't weigh me down anymore .”

http://kikiotolu.com/jaywon-defends-his-comment-about-beverly-osus-controversial-photoshoot/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by verygudbadguy(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2018
The truth is, some Nigerians can be hypocritical. We have seen pictures of archbishop smoking cigarette. We have seen that of Pastors abroad too. There is no where in the bible where Jesus condemned smoking.

We are just too judgemental in this country. I see that picture as an art. Simple!

NB: I don't smoke and it's a personal thing. If anybody wanna smoke, it is non of my business. Happy Sunday to y'all.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by zeedof(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Seems there is no better news again to bring this one back here... There headache for those that concerned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Richdad50(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Jaywon
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Authority2000: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
That's his headache.
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Jchi9876: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Shut up you dirty pant sniffer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by BruncleZuma: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by philzzz(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
He's damn right...religion has really killed so many ignorant Christians

11 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Jchi9876: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Vvv
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Homeboiy: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
embarassed
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
His viewstongue,

And yours?
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Macmoni(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
h
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by redsquare(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
This fool just want to remain relevant. His career is dead and buried.

9 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
That one is just trying to revive his dead career!

10 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by lollypeezle(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
You all getting angry because she wore nuns attire while smoking. Ask yourself these questions

1. Why am I fighting for a religion wear when Jesus Himself never gave us any dress code

2. If she had worn Sango or Ogun or Masquerade wear while smoking, would I have bashed her?

3. Am I a saint?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by patriks005(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
I support Jaywon's opinion, GOD IS THE ULTIMATE JUDGE! He punishes whoever he chooses to punish and have mercy on whoever he chooses to have mercy on. Nobody can fight for GOD, unless he chooses to use you as a vessel like he did to Samson, you have no right to judge your fellow human religion wise. As human beings we put up a judicial system to help us in terms of conflicts resolution, if you feel aggrieved by a certain fellow then take the person to the courts and table your case SHIKENA.

5 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by coolgb(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Obviously how will you feel when you see a lady carrying bible or quoran and dress unclad, do they match?

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Beverly OSU... I love d girl die
She no dey send

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2018
We should now do what
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Creativebae(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
OK. First thing is, once you become a celebrity people start watching you, Some follow your footsteps because they want to be like you.
Being a celebrity also means being a public figure, then the things you do will begin to matter in the society..
You can't be a public figure and expect to do what you like even when it's wrong and expect not to be judged.
we all have different perspective as to how we view things,
Jaywon has made his point.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by DollarAngel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
she should have worn an hijab and take those pictures and go to the North and see if she will survive it,

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Well can she dress in an hijab � and be holding beer � if they won’t come for her head ....
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by zone51: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Recent interview by who? undecided

Or you just formulated the news by yourself?
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Tonimordred(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
U're right nigga cos many av gon on anoda pesin mata
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Those saying nothing is wrong, can she use the Hijab to do all these shiits

I see comedians making jest of Christians but can try that when it comes to Islam.

I don't blame them.

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by ChristineC: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who are these people?
Re: Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
fabinfos:
Jaywon has come out to give reason why he commented on Beverly Osu photoshoot.

People always like to play the role of being God's soldiers. People should learn to ignore some things and stop judging others; they should be bothered about their own relationship with God.

While Beverly and Jaywon have a right to their opinions, you can't deny the fact that the photoshoot doesn't show respect to nuns and the Christian faith.

Sure, some PR can thrive on controversy, but where do you draw the line between the secular and the sacred?

Freedom of expression shouldn't mean the freedom to insult any belief.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.