Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers (25132 Views)

Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Okoyeebo: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
mustmust:
Make una dey deceive unaself not knowing that more than 99.99999% of those people are Ur party members

You must be an Igbo man

They are the only ones with dumb statistics like this.

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Ooduavoice: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is amechi's last and final shot at trying to revive APC . he will pay dearly for all his mistakes and betrayals when the time comes.
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
This Na Transfer Season For Nigerian Political Sphere, We Go See Scores After Final Next Year Febuary
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by buharitill2023: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pdp cannot win one state.

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Butterflyleo: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Lies lies and more.lies

APC is well known for lies and propaganda

Ameachi gave his ward youth leaders NEED million each to organice 500 people each with N1k per person

These are all APC members

Infact 99% of these people don't even belong to APC officially , like most APC media propaganda these are just verbal APC members

They don't have cards or any form of registration grin

They all came for the money while APC took photos and named it PDP members who defected

Lying ipobian. Use your real moniker

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by mustmust(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okoyeebo:

You must be an Igbo man

They are the only ones with dumb statistics like this.

I found out say na you dumb and folish pass to make that assumption and guess. I am not ibo
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Shookonekilla: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lying ipobian. Use your real moniker

Ipobian ?

I assume you are trying to say I am igbo?

How naive of you to think on my the south easterners see buhari for the disaster he is

Very ignorant comment
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by MuhammedTaufik(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
river state is PDP there is know going back come 2019 for sure

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Butterflyleo: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Ipobian ?

I assume you are trying to say I am igbo?

How naive of you to think on my the south easterners see buhari for the disaster he is

Very ignorant comment

Ipobian use your real moniker and stop fooling yourself
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Shookonekilla: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ipobian use your real moniker and stop fooling yourself

Buhati is an illiiterate incompetent slowpoke unfit to edn be a state governor

Now go and cry

I stand with Whom ever PDP presents or if APC has the balls to present Osibanjo then I will vote for him

But anything is better than buhari

So now feel free too commit suicide
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Butterflyleo: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
MuhammedTaufik:
river state is PDP there is know going back come 2019 for sure

September 16 2018 moniker by an ipobian but made to look Hausa grin

PDP agents on nairaland are desperate cheesy

Opening 50 monikers each just to attack posts in support of APC and PMB.

Una frustration will keep increasing.

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Butterflyleo: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Buhati is an illiiterate incompetent slowpoke unfit to edn be a state governor

Now go and cry

I stand with Whom ever PDP presents or if APC has the balls to present Osibanjo then I will vote for him

But anything is better than buhari

So now feel free too commit suicide

That's not what I asked you.

Use your real moniker Mr wailer
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Shookonekilla: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That's not what I asked you.

Use your real moniker Mr wailer

This is my profile

You seem to think all of us are so free and unemployed as you are to have time to create profiles just to state our displeasure over buhari ?

Get a job friend a real job , online ranting is not a job nor is posting for buhari after the election you will be unemployed again

Think ahead
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by nwamabo247(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
HI NAIRALANDER my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by getukudo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its not by crowd...

Personal experience: I've witnessed massive crowd in my LGA turn up for a chairmanship candidate. His campaign was the most talked about, but on election day, all his delegates and supporters voted a different candidate entirely.

This is after he has given each delegates N180,000 each (2 from each ward). It was painful I won't lie. You can't read peoples minds, do your best but trust no one.

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Butterflyleo: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:

This is my profile

You seem to think all of us are so free and unemployed as you are to have time to create profiles just to state our displeasure over buhari ?

Get a job friend a real job , online ranting is not a job nor is posting for buhari after the election you will be unemployed again

Think ahead

This Arindin does not even know me .

He thinks I am unemployed like him who just got a lifeline of 15k a month looters media crew allowance.

My dear I am set for life. Worry about how to upgrade from your 15k
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by nwamabo247(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
HI NAIRALANDER my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by HolyClement001(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
criminal trying to cover their crime by joining a party that is full of disaster
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by omokab: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

I thought River State was 100% PDP? grin grin
don't mind him, that is how APC won senatorial election in rivers state yet they will still be bragging that APC/amechi has no political weight in rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Shookonekilla: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He thinks I am unemployed like him who just got a lifeline of 15k a month looters media crew allowance.

If you know of know

Only the poor brag

Only the poor make comments like i Am set for life

Only.the poor are quick to deflect and claimstatus of wealth

Like I said , get a job , that 30k monthly allowance you are paid for posting for buhari will end after election

Start sending out your resume , if you haven't graduated go and read hard so you can graduate well

Now I understand

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Shookonekilla: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If you know of know

Only the poor brag

Only the poor make comments like i Am set for life

Only.the poor are quick to deflect and claimstatus of wealth

Like I said , get a job , that 30k monthly allowance you are paid for posting for buhari will end after election

Start sending out your resume , if you haven't graduated go and read hard so you can graduate well ... I don't need to speak about my status here that's child's play and I am full grown ...if you know you know cheesy

Now I understand, I can send you something for dinner if you care for ? There's no pride in it, just post your account number , I remember how hard life can be living on stipends

Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by deebrownneymar: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
metronaija:
The Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi; arrived Eleme LGA ; received PDP decampees into APC

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-amaechi-welcomes-thousands-of-pdp-members-to-apc-in-eleme-rivers/

see Amaechi's bald head. no be only PDP members
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by UcheHermes(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Please stop deceiving yourself. the fact they are APC members does not mean they'll vote Buhari. Those people use their head. They are not cattles. Granted they may vote for governor but that doesn't translate to president too.
excomarow:

Even though is the APC senatorial district that will vote for Buhari + other ones, it OK

God bless APC Senatorial District in Rivers State

God Bless APC

God bless Buhari
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
7lives:
Ha some are moving out, new ones just dey arrive, one man's food is another man's poison.

They just bring in crowds, pay dem 1k each and then announce that 3000 PDP members have defected to apc
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by shabak: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Lies lies and more.lies

APC is well known for lies and propaganda

Ameachi gave his ward youth leaders NEED million each to organice 500 people each with N1k per person

These are all APC members

Infact 99% of these people don't even belong to APC officially , like most APC media propaganda these are just verbal APC members

They don't have cards or any form of registration grin

They all came for the money while APC took photos and named it PDP members who defected

you forgot that the last election in rivers state was won by apc candidate
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by senatordave1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

They just bring in crowds, pay dem 1k each and then announce that they have defected to apc
Go to eleme and shout pdp and lets see the outcome
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Awoo88: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amaechi na big 419. He will take this picture and show buhari. Telling him rivers is APC. In 2015, he spent Rivera's money to help buhari. Now, he will asking for double plus every security personnel.
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by budusky05(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lawalatm:
desperate attention seekers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can you gather people in APC senatorial district and welcome them as prodigal children..... why not go to a PDP dominated area to prove your strength cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu name one PDP senatorial area in Rivers State.
Tot u fools said Rivers is PDP?
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Go to eleme and shout pdp and lets see the outcome

Stop yarning dust.

PDP is rivers and rivers is PDP.

In the next election buhari will get 100k votes or less. The other votes he will get will only come from rigging. SE n SS have strongly and totally rejected apc
Re: Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers by budusky05(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Now this is Massive! Even Davido with his Dancing and Tweaking uncle didn't pull this kind of crowd in the whole of Osun State.

This Confirms the fact that Rivers State Is APC and APC is Rivers.

lalasticlala.
Rivers is APC, APC is Rivers

Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After / Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73