Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo (820 Views)

Guys Wey Sabi Come Talk: How Can You Tell That A Lady Is Promiscuous? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Romancelanders Abeg Make Una Come To My Rescue Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Martin0(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
make una advice this fine babe oo, well I say make i share the post to una! all the way from one corner!

make una tell this babe how she go take dey shoot knockouts ooo, I know say who nor sabi shoots knockouts na im hand the knockouts go for shootgrin

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okay, let's act like this guy isn't a chop and clean mouth and be serious.
I would advise the couples to see a therapist or a shrink grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
She should walk away abeg. The guy is right, at this stage of the relationship, they should be straffing like randy goats.
If things are already cool now, the marriage go cold o.
Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by samysmoothfresh: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
* what a lady tells a guy when she is tired of him but dont want to hurt him much:

"you are the best guy i ever dated and you treated me soooo well but i just cant bring myself to love you the way you deserve............i dont deserve you"

* what a man tells a lady if he's tired of her but doesnt want to hurt her much:

"you're kind, loyal and in general a wife material but i dont know, i just dont find you sexually attractive.............the problem is me cos you're very beautiful.............i cant bear to cheat on you when we get married"

if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by mgtow: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay, let's act like this guy isn't a chop and clean mouth and be serious.

I would advise the couples to see a therapist or a shrink grin

Definitely chop and clean mouth. But then again she really might be ugly.
Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Twoclans(f): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Four things come to my mind
~ this is a case of chop and clean mouth undecided
~ this is a case of a coded gay guy undecided
~ this is a case of an ukwu/booblicious man trapped with a babe with no boobs or ukwu. undecided
~ this is a case of side chick that assumed she was the main girl undecided

However the girl should just know the deceit is over its time to face reality angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Martin0(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Twoclans:
Four things come to my mind
~ this is a case of chop and clean mouth undecided
~ this is a case of a coded gay guy undecided
~ this is a case of an ukwu/booblicious man trapped with a babe with no boobs or ukwu. undecided
~ this is a case of side chick that assumed she was the main girl undecided

However the girl should just know the deceit is over its time to face reality angry

haba shocked
Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
She should burn her underwear abeg. angry

An unattractive woman walking about a man's house with big big pant can make a man impotent after a while. Any underwear that covers your boob/ass fully is a turn off.

*She should go get some g-strings, fishnets, butt plugs, handcuffs, whip, gags etc.
*Learn variety of meows, growls & whine sounds.
*Start talking dirty to him in inappropriate places (like in church or a banking hall).
*Install a pole in his room & shock him occasionally with pole dances & strip teases.
*Give him a sloppy head (with no hands) while he's watching his football match
*Demand he cums in your mouth / on your face
*Oil yourself up for no damn reason & wear bikini with it

Try these moves first let's see whether the bastard will continue giving excuses.

u dey represent your name well well, I like as you take dey shoot oogrin

I hop you all are see this oo, Lefulefu abeg come examine this guy opiniongrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
The best thing is for her to just quit that relationship to avoid stories that touch.
A relationship without the spark of sexual attraction is bound to crumble.Sexual attraction is not something you can force.It comes naturally.
The guy has already made it known to her that he is not sexually attracted to her.That is a sign of his apathy toward the relationship.That alone should be enough reason for her to quit the relationship.She can't force him to be sexually attracted to her because it is natural.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
mgtow:

Definitely chop and clean mouth. But then again she really might be ugly.
Shhhhhhh... don't be the bearer of bad news grin
Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Victar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
my guy don't chop clean mouth... grin grin
it's called hit and run!!!
Re: Ladies, Make Una Come Talk For This Issue Oo by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Gaskiya sometimes I be think say God do ojoro as e dey create human being, maybe no be ojoro sha, maybe him wan make some people take some other people thank am, odiegwu

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man / Why Are Jamaicans So Cool? / I Will Choose Who Will Eat Me Down There” – Lady Says About Her Pr!vate P@rt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.