Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) (525 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) by emmyid(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
He shared the download link of his song with her, and she acted as if she doesn't even know him. Hours later, she forgot what ensued earlier and sent him a link to vote for her. This was pay back time, and She got served!!! kiss All these slay Queens grin

Le Roi Emmy Idiege

Re: Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) by konkonbilo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
wink
Re: Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) by Emescot(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Person send u picture, open 5 hands for u still write Your father, abeg if na u shey no be to ignore or tell am "ur father too"?? grin
Re: Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics) by daviesblaze(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Karma is a bitch grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Habit That Kill Romance In A Relationship / Ladies Take Note Of This Lies From Men! / Buy Me A Benz Truck And Have Me For A Night - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.