Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. (13471 Views)

Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / University Of Benin, Uniben Post Ume 2010/2011 Result Update / Yabatech Post Ume 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 6:34am On Jul 05, 2010
Even though there has been a thread for this but the poster didn't explain anything in details.

Now the Post Ume date is 20th to 22nd of July 2010
Amount is 1,000 naira.

For Banks in Awka and major cities of the federation where you can purchase the form and also when the official form purchase will commence will be given to you later.

For the Post Ume past questions pls a friend has compiled it for arts and for science subjects and will take a token fee of 500 naira for it. Email: speaktoeze@gmail.com  Num: 07030849062

Please don't flash any one and make sure you call or email.

Every Other details will be given to you soon.

WARNING:
1. Wrong dressing can disqualify you as UNIZIK is strict with dressing. Exposing of bosom and backside is not allowed.
2. Wearing of dirty jean, multi colored Jean or may be patched Jean is not allowed.
3. Body hug wears are not allowed.
4. Too much paintings of the lips and finger might make you not to enter the gate.
5. Mobile phones, calculators, Organizers on seeing it by the gate men alone or invigilators can disqualify you so don't come with them except your 4 figure table.
6. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration numbers at the Bank.

What you need to Know:

32,000 candidates used UNIZIK as their first choice institution and they will be coming for the exams. Unizik has a way of disqualifying candidates even before they take the exams so please be very careful because they can only take 3,500 candidates.

Don't give any lecturer/student/runs man money for admission. Admission is on Merit and they will only collect your money but wont give you the admission. If you have a different issue then contact the email above to know if there will be any help for you. Even the V.C hands are tied and cant give any one admission except Merit.

[center]
THE POST UME TIME TABLE:
[/center]

TUESDAY 20TH JULLY 2010

S/N FACULTY   == VENUE
I ARTS (UNIZIK) == CENTRAL UTILITY HALL
II EDUCATION (UNIZIK) == MULTIPURPOSE HALL
III ENGINEERING == MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
IV ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES == ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (ANNEX)
V LAW == FACULTY OF LAW, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
VI ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (ENUGU) == FACULTY OF EDUCATION (CBN HALL)
VII ARTS: POPE JOHN PAUL II MAJOR SEMINARY  == FACULTY OF ARTS CLASSROOM

WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2010

S/N FACULTY  == VENUE

I BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES == CENTRAL UTILITY HALL
II HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY == CENTRAL UTILITY HALL
III MEDICINE == FACULTY OF LAW, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, RUFAI GARBA SQUARE, AUDITORIUM
IV NATURAL SCIENCES == FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
V PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES ==  FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (ANNEX)

THURSDAY 22ND OF JULY 2010

S/N FACULTY ==   VENUE

I MANAGEMENT SCIENCES

A BUSINESS ADMIN & ACCOUNTANCY == FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B BANKING AND FINANCE, COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION == FACULTY OF ARTS AND MULTI PURPOSE HALL

II SOCIAL SCIENCES

A ECONOMICS & MASS COMMUNICATION == FACULTY OF LAW, AUDITORIUM, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES,RUFAI GARBA SQUARE
B POLITICAL SCIENCE, PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY == CENTRAL UTILITY BUILDING AND FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES.

ELIGIBILITY:
1. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MADE NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY THEIR FIRST CHOICE

2. HOW EVER CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT MAKE THE UNIVERSITY FIRST CHOICE BUT WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE DEGREE AWARDING PROGRAMMES OF THE ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OR EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) OR POPE JOHN PAUL II MAJOR SEMINARY OKPUNO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.

THE GENERAL CUT OFF MARK IS 200 EXCEPT FOR FACULTIES/DEPARTMENTS INCLUDED IN BELOW

*BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
*ENGINEERING
*ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
*HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
*LAW
*MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
*MEDICINE
*NATURAL SCIENCES
*PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
*SOCIAL SCIENCES
*FACULTY OF ARTS
*DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE
*DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES

FACULTIES WITH UTME CUT OFF OF 180

*ARTS (EXCEPT DEPARTMENTS OF ENGLISH AND HISTORY)
*EDUCATION

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:

1. Registration shall start on Wednesday 7th July 2010 and close on Monday 19th of July 2010
2. Candidates are to register online at the university's portal
www.unizikcampusportal.com
3. Click on the POST UME application tab for registration.
4. candidates are to scan and upload to the online form their recent digital passport size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears and no cap or eye glasses. Blurred photographs shall disqualify the applicant. Candidates are to print the completed online form for presentation on the day of the examination.
5. The pin codes for registration can be obtained from branches of any of the following banks, on the payment of the sum of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only.

Diamond Bank
Fidelity Bank
First Bank
Intercontinental Bank
Uba
Spring Bank
Zenith Bank

After purchasing the pin codes go to any cyber cafe of your choice. For support or any problem email:
uniziksupport@fleettechltd.com for assistance.

CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT MAKE UNIZIK THEIR FIRST CHOICE BUT WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE DEGREE AWARDING PROGRAMMES OF ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) OR POPE JOHN PAUL II MAJOR SEMINARY OKPUNO SHOULD REGISTER AT BURSARY DEPARTMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY IN AWKA ONLY WITH (2) PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPHS.

TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE

Accreditation of candidates commences at 9.00 am each day.

Candidates are to report with:
1. Two (2) copies of their online registration forms showing their photographs.
2. Hb pencil
3. Photocopies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online Results (2) copies each.

IF YOUR OK AND HAPPY WITH THE GOOD WORK PLEASE MAKE A DONATION COS ITS NOT EASY

Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
PLS ALWAYS REFRESH D PAGE TO FIND LATEST DETAILS.

EVEN THOUGH AM KIND OF BUSY BUT I WILL DO THINGS ON UPDATE FOR FELLOW NIGERIANS
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by Bluemoon1(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
please, what are we supposed to bring to the examination hall that day?
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by Bluemoon1(f): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
pls can anyone give me information for temporary accomodation cos of distance
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by baani(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
u hv just made my day, tx man
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
Blue moon:

please, what are we supposed to bring to the examination hall that day?

HAVE UPDATE D INFO SO CHECK IT NOW AND SEE WHAT U NEED.

Blue moon:

pls can anyone give me information for temporary accomodation cos of distance

HOTELS ARE MANY IN AWKA OR ELSE U HAVE A FRIEND THEN HE OR SHE CAN DO THAT FOR U.

baani:

u hv just made my day, tx man

UR WELCOME. PLS TELL OTHERS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THIS.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2010
For the Post Ume past questions pls a friend has compiled it for arts and for science subjects and will take a token fee of 500 naira for it. Email: speaktoeze@gmail.com Num: 07030849062

For those that payed to him lately you shall all get it soon.

My advice is get the past questions read well and please no that there is no room for cheating and sorting in UNIZIK.

If you have any question or need any help please post it here lets tackle it.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2010
MAKE SURE UR REGISTERING AND PLS DON'T AND NEVER MISS UR DATE FOR D POST UME EXAM.

ASK ANY QUESTION U HAVE HERE
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by smartrolly(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
Does unizik write any kind of exam for those who apply for Direct Entry?
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
smartrolly:

Does unizik write any kind of exam for those who apply for Direct Entry?

YES.

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATE DO TAKE EXAMS. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THAT.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by Saintvictor: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2010
Nnamdi azikwe university awka UNIZIK has long started selling the 2010/2011 post utme forms. All candidate who has made this highly esteemed university his or her first choice and has scored up to 200 in the utme exams should quickly rush down to the school and buy his or her post jamb form now before its too late. Dont blame anybody for lack of information. For more detail,call Victor on
07068910108. Hurry!

Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by ebony01(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2010
hi saint victor, thanks for the info, pls. how can i get the post jamb past question papers cos am in lagos
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
Saintvictor:

Nnamdi azikwe university awka UNIZIK has long started selling the 2010/2011 post utme forms. All candidate who has made this highly esteemed university his or her first choice and has scored up to 200 in the utme exams should quickly rush down to the school and buy his or her post jamb form now before its too late. Dont blame anybody for lack of information. For more detail,call Victor on
07068910108. Hurry!

PLS DNT PAY ANY ONE FOR ADMISSION EVEN D V.C CANT GV IT TO U COS MONITORS ARE THERE. DNT GV ANY MONEY I REPEAT AND DNT SAY I DIDNT WARN U.

ebony01:

hi saint victor, thanks for the info, pls. how can i get the post jamb past question papers cos am in lagos

For the Post Ume past questions pls a friend has compiled it for arts and for science subjects and will take a token fee of 500 naira for it. Email: speaktoeze@gmail.com Num: 07030849062

For those that payed to him lately you shall all get it soon.

My advice is get the past questions read well and please no that there is no room for cheating and sorting in UNIZIK.

If you have any question or need any help please post it here lets tackle it.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2010
WARNING:
1. Wrong dressing can disqualify you as UNIZIK is strict with dressing. Exposing of bosom and backside is not allowed.
2. Wearing of dirty jean, multi colored Jean or may be patched Jean is not allowed.
3. Body hug wears are not allowed.
4. Too much paintings of the lips and finger might make you not to enter the gate.
5. Mobile phones, calculators, Organizers on seeing it by the gate men alone or invigilators can disqualify you so don't come with them except your 4 figure table.
6. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration numbers at the Bank.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:

1. Registration shall start on Wednesday 7th July 2010 and close on Monday 19th of July 2010
2. Candidates are to register online at the university's portal
www.unizikcampusportal.com
3. Click on the POST UME application tab for registration.
4. candidates are to scan and upload to the online form their recent digital passport size photographs measuring not more than 200 x 150 mm showing both ears and no cap or eye glasses. Blurred photographs shall disqualify the applicant. Candidates are to print the completed online form for presentation on the day of the examination.
5. The pin codes for registration can be obtained from branches of any of the following banks, on the payment of the sum of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only.

Diamond Bank
Fidelity Bank
First Bank
Intercontinental Bank
Uba
Spring Bank
Zenith Bank

After purchasing the pin codes go to any cyber cafe of your choice. For support or any problem email:
uniziksupport@fleettechltd.com for assistance.

CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT MAKE UNIZIK THEIR FIRST CHOICE BUT WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE DEGREE AWARDING PROGRAMMES OF ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) OR POPE JOHN PAUL II MAJOR SEMINARY OKPUNO SHOULD REGISTER AT BURSARY DEPARTMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY IN AWKA ONLY WITH (2) PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPHS.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by lovethk: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
Pls what are the required document that will be needed on the post ume date.
And when is Unizik goin to start selling their Pre-degree form?
Pls any info should let me know
Thanx
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2010
loveth k:

Pls what are the required document that will be needed on the post ume date.
And when is Unizik goin to start selling their Pre-degree form?
Pls any info should let me know
Thanx

pls check d beginning of this thread to see the requirements for d post ume and as for the pre-degree nothing is on for now just remind us we shall keep you posted here on that.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by lovethk: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2010
@ CarsVolent, I appreciate
Thanx alot nd ve a nice day
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2010
loveth k:

@ CarsVolent, I appreciate
Thanx alot nd ve a nice day

UR VERY MUCH WELCOME
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by ponyeso: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2010
[b]UNIZIK POST UME FORM PIN NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT PAIN.[/b

This is to inform all that is in need of UNIZIk POST UME PIN for 2010/2011, that you can now get it very easily no matter your distance. For more Information,You can contact me on livingpaso@yahoo.com or call 08160460279. You can also join me on facebook with the e-mail ID above. Remember you only have few days to do that.Do not west your time.
 NOTE: Distance is not a barria now. It is a Global World for you.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2010
AS U WNT GV ANYBODY MONEY FOR ADMISSION DEN UR ON D RIGHT TRACK. IF U DO UR MONEY IS GOING DOWN.
MONEY DNT WORK IN UNIZIK ADMISSIONS.

THANKS ALL
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2010
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by smartrolly(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
Thanks for that info am realy greatful.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by smartrolly(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
what is the cut off mark[GP] for direct entry, a friend told me that we are to purchase a form if it's true how much does it cost? PLEASE about the EXAMS for DE i don't wont to miss the info. There is this question papers that a friend from Unizik gave me and it compriceses econs,marketing,social science ETC. And he told us that DE do answer the same paper, is it true? Thanks for your assistance.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
smartrolly:

what is the cut off mark[GP] for direct entry, a friend told me that we are to purchase a form if it's true how much does it cost? PLEASE about the EXAMS for DE i don't wont to miss the info. There is this question papers that a friend from Unizik gave me and it compriceses econs,marketing,social science ETC. And he told us that DE do answer the same paper, is it true? Thanks for your assistance.

DE QUESTIONS CHANGES AND FOR THE DATE AND EVERYTHING DETAILS U NEED JUST KEEP VISITING HERE OR CALL THE NUMBER IN D BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD AND ENQUIRE WHEN IT WILL BE OUT.

ONCE U COME HERE EVERYDAY U WILL AND MUST SURELY NEVER MISS D DATE AND DETAILS COS WE SHALL KEEP EVERY ONE POSTED.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by guente02(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2010
Wat documents should we take 2 the exam hall.
I bought the past Q and A 4rm unizik bustop and mehn the questions were tight though i've improved my skills a little.
Please guys pray 4 me oh. I nid dis admission.
[pls anwser d question]
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by mrokon: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2010
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL POST UME STUDENTS.
MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL AMEN.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by terrorist0: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2010
READ AND PRAY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by CarlosVent(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2010
guente02:

Wat documents should we take 2 the exam hall.
I bought the past Q and A 4rm unizik bustop and mehn the questions were tight though i've improved my skills a little.
Please guys pray 4 me oh. I nid dis admission.
[pls anwser d question]

GOD WILL LEAD AND GUIDE U TRU OUT D EXAMS

mr okon:

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL POST UME STUDENTS.
MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL AMEN.

THANKS FOR UR WISHES TO DEM.

terrorist0:

READ AND PRAY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THANKS.

AND FOR ALL WRITING EXAMS PLS DON DISQUALIFY URSELF JUST STAY COOL AND BE URSELF GOD WILL CLEAR WAYS FOR U ONCE U READ.
Re: OFFICIAL: UNIZIK POST UME 2010/2011 DATE & PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE. by terrorist0: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
LINCONJ88 AKA OMOGLORO JERRY/UNIJOS CODE.
YOU HAVE RETURNED TO DECEIVED PEOPLE AGAIN?
FOOLISH SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
AFTER EXPOSING YOUR PRE MATURED PICTURE HERE,YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE.
I PROMISE YOU LINCONJ88 OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOUR SELF,
YOU MUST RUN FROM THIS NAIRALAND OR ,
WATCH AND SEE.
PREMATURE SCAMMER LIKE YOU.
COWARD,

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Makes N8.5 Billion From 2018 Admission Forms / Apply For Scholarships Overseas 2016/2017 / Aau First And Second Admission List Is Out.check Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.