Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,391 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless (2709 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
There is no cabal anywhere out to get Freeze. What he is experiencing is simply a natural consequence of his online activities.

There is no way to consistently speak out against an established order and not expect repercussions.

A lot of people who invite him to MC events are Christians so why should they keep inviting him if he is so against something they hold dear.

Paul Adefarasin choosing to withdraw his adverts from cool FM is a logical move and any other tithe-collecting pastor that elects to do the same is within his rights, and within reason to do so.
Why should they keep contributing to his salary if he has an issue with how they make their money?

If his employers decide to fire him for making them lose clients, no one would blame them.

Fear of ostracism is the reason atheists and other irreligious people keep their views to themselves.

He should have known. There is no cabal anywhere.
E no easy to be che Guevara.

Saying that there is no cabal is like the excuses of those corporate organisations, e.g like Media organisations like Newscorp. Rupert Murdoch doesn't tell them what to write explicitly but everybody working for Sun newspaper etc all know the opinions of their oga and they know that if they pursue certain stories they won't get a promotion or may even lose their jobs. On the other hand if they push stories that tally with Oga's agenda they will quickly rise up in the corporate structure.

Is it true that those journalists are not being coerced and told what to write? Even if the coercion is not explicit.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Anas09: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
PastorAIO:
Inside all this your back and forth you have managed to avoid my simple initial question:

Why do you so desperately feel the need to Lie?

You can start by pointing out my lies.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Anas09: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
TheConfuser:

You call yourself a christian yet look at all the venom in your post. And you are stil surprised when they say they are atheists.
Do you know what venom is or you use the word because you see others using it? Gerraut.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anas09:

You can start by pointing out my lies.

The title of the OP claims that Daddy Freeze is Poor and Jobless. That is a total lie which is further compounded by the claim that it is because of his failure to pay tithe.

So simple lie: Daddy Freeze is jobless

Compound lie: Preaching against tithing made me Jobless.

These lies are what you jumped onto this thread to support by posting the following:

Anas09:

PastorAIO, sit tight and watch your guy run aground. For it was said to Hamman the adversary, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him.
Esther:6:13.

Who made Freeze a judge over Jesus's servants? Na you call them into ministry ni? Is Jehovah not seeing what is going on?

Him never see anything yet, now na morning.

However you I've got it wrong and you are not in fact a liar and a supporter of Lies then I'm happy to take back my words if you just openly disavow the OP and the title of this thread. If you can disavow it then I'll retract calling you are liar.

... but till then you are firmly in the demon's camp.

Anas09:

Freeze did not call Pa Adeboye into Ministry neither did he call Bishop Oyedepo, if these men default the one who called is not feeble or limited in ways to deal with them.

Even their Master warns you people to stay away from his servants but the demons in you people won't allow you heed that.
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
Romans:14:4

Knowing that his work is demonic and it is the Father of Lies that sent these people, how is Satan going to rebuke his own? Did Jesus not say that a house divided against itself cannot stand? So because Satan is supporting his minions you feel that those who are concerned by their evil acts should not stand up against them because they are not the Satan that sent them.

Why do you think that these MOGs get away with Lying and Thieving if they are not supported by the one who sent them. Their father of lies.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Anas09: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
PastorAIO:

The title of the OP claims that Daddy Freeze is Poor and Jobless. That is a total lie which is further compounded by the claim that it is because of his failure to pay tithe.

So simple lie: Daddy Freeze is jobless

Compound lie: Preaching against tithing made me Jobless.

These lies are what you jumped onto this thread to support by posting the following:

However you I've got it wrong and you are not in fact a liar and a supporter of Lies then I'm happy to take back my words if you just openly disavow the OP and the title of this thread. If you can disavow it then I'll retract calling you are liar.

... but till then you are firmly in the demon's camp.

Knowing that his work is demonic and it is the Father of Lies that sent these people, how is Satan going to rebuke his own? Did Jesus not say that a house divided against itself cannot stand? So because Satan is supporting his minions you feel that those who are concerned by their evil acts should not stand up against them because they are not the Satan that sent them.

Why do you think that these MOGs get away with Lying and Thieving if they are not supported by the one who sent them. Their father of lies.
Since you are capable why not go get them? And why is Freeeze crying.

Didn't he twit about his situation, how then did the Op lie which you are libelling me in as if i opened the Op.

Satan quoting scriptures. So you now believe in Jesus?

Demon possessed bat.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anas09:

Since you are capable why not go get them? And why is Freeeze crying.

Didn't he twit about his situation, how then did the Op lie which you are libelling me in as if i opened the Op.

Satan quoting scriptures. So you now believe in Jesus?

Demon possessed bat.

This thread is not about me, and neither is it about you. The OP lied. These lies are typical of many of your ilk. You jumped into this thread to support the lies thereby partaking in doing your father's work, the Father of Lies.

Since you are so lost that you are still asking "how then did the OP lie" let me spell it out for you again very slowly. Abeg read this next part very slowly and let it sink in.

The Title of this Thread claims that Daddy Freeze tells How preaching of against tithes rendered him poor and jobless.

Daddy Freeze is neither poor and neither is he jobless. Further more he never said he was so, and never said that it was due to his preaching against tithes that this non event occurred.

Out of a generosity let me give you one more chance to disavow the OP if you really don't believe what he said and you accept that he is a liar.

Do you Disavow these lies?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by desiredhome: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Paganism is what you are practing, worshiping your pastor. Christianity is worshipping God in truth through Jesus Christ. You are gullible because you have refused to use your brain, you have been brainwashed to believe that your blessing is in the tithe/seed you give to your Pastor for blessing,(Yahoonity), you can't bribe God,

Unfortunately majority of you do not know the essence of Church, you can read to know, Google is your friend.

They have brainwashed you zombies not to ask questions(obey instructions) while they feed fat/live large on your financial contribution while you are there in suffering and smiling mode (illusion,)
Rather than using these money for God's purpose, they use it to enrich themselves, while you suffer in ignorant, Philippine 3:19.
I laugh in Swahili at your mention of being better off, for paying tithe How? if statistics says 70% and over of Nigerians are poor, and I am very sure that you are among this 70%, how your level come better pass?,
For this Shithole Country? You are still suffering from the poor healthcare, poor Education system, polluted environment, high crime rate, all sorts of evil in Nigeria? how are you better off? Even people that do not go to Church are living better life than most of you tithe payers hypocrites, all you do is packaging.
Your shrine can be filled 10 times more because the poverty in the land is high, are they not same gullible people like you.
Wether you belief it or not, the evil veil are been removed from people, but not all because the scripture must be fulfilled.
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingers not, and their damnation slumbers not

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they draw to themselves teachers, having itching ears
God is exposing these evil pastorprenours, the likes of Funke Adejumo,(Funke Dollar), Chidume etc and people are getting liberated.
IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

Anas09:

All of a sudden you can the word gullible'. Who is gulllible here, you who are poor begging 100 naira to play Naijabet hoping you'd win 10000 or me who works hard and obey my God?
Funny how you the goats stand outside looking in through the window hoping to tell us the Sheep how to follow our Shepherd. Let me bust your bubbles, i count offerings and Tithes in my Church. People are more faithful in paying their tithes now than before.

All these noise i hear only when i come in here. My Assembly holds 3services every sunday, every service has overflow. Which stupid wisdom are you even talking about.

Keep crying while our churches keeps filling up and people paying their tithes.

Weytin even dey pain for my money wey i suffer earn. I dey pay tithe, i still better pass you wey no dey pay

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Obakuso: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Blacklisted,yeah I can believe him because Christians and Catholics run Gay Mafia. Using Mafia is how Rome ran the MOORS out of Spain and Portugal. Its amazing how Africans everywhere help Rome mob on their own people trying to free them from spiritual slavery. Niggers even fight for LGBT another Roman movement. angry What a sad state we are in and its worldwide.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Ranchhoddas: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2018
PastorAIO:

Saying that there is no cabal is like the excuses of those corporate organisations, e.g like Media organisations like Newscorp. Rupert Murdoch doesn't tell them what to write explicitly but everybody working for Sun newspaper etc all know the opinions of their oga and they know that if they pursue certain stories they won't get a promotion or may even lose their jobs. On the other hand if they push stories that tally with Oga's agenda they will quickly rise up in the corporate structure.

Is it true that those journalists are not being coerced and told what to write? Even if the coercion is not explicit.

I am finding it difficult to follow your train of thought here.

I associate the name Rupert Murdoch with Fox News, a conservative news outlet that heavily promotes a Republican agenda. On the other hand, media outlets like the New York Times and the CNN daily promote Liberal interests with their reporting.

This is how the fourth estate in America is set up, everyone takes a side.
It is not so much the opinions of their Oga as it is the values of the company.

Donald Trump for example will not expect favourable reporting from the Washington Post or The New York Times neither will Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama or any other Democrat expect favours from Fox News.
I watch Fox News frequently and I must tell you the ridicule that Democrats are subjected to is almost unbelievable.

Freeze has taken a side, it is silly for him to expect favours from the other side. Maybe he has overestimated his skills as an MC.
You cannot be so vocally anti-tithe and expect tithe-payers and collectors to give you jobs.
There is a saying that "you don't shiit where you eat" and that's what he has done.
Make he use him head carry am.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Ranchhoddas: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is the truth.
I greet you my Oga! cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by paxonel(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
There is no cabal anywhere out to get Freeze. What he is experiencing is simply a natural consequence of his online activities.

There is no way to consistently speak out against an established order and not expect repercussions.

A lot of people who invite him to MC events are Christians so why should they keep inviting him if he is so against something they hold dear.

Paul Adefarasin choosing to withdraw his adverts from cool FM is a logical move and any other tithe-collecting pastor that elects to do the same is within his rights, and within reason to do so.
Why should they keep contributing to his salary if he has an issue with how they make their money?

If his employers decide to fire him for making them lose clients, no one would blame them.

Fear of ostracism is the reason atheists and other irreligious people keep their views to themselves.

He should have known. There is no cabal anywhere.
E no easy to be che Guevara.
you have analysed it well, this thing you have said is exactly what has happened.
Nevertheless, daddy freeze has been saying the truth about these pastors irrespective of the damn consequence.

This shows that every situation we find ourselves bad or good neither comes from God or satan, It is the system on ground that determines our fate.
If the system is bad then daddy freeze will begin to see misfortune when we begin to fight the bad system on ground. This misfortune will last until a reasonable number of people including his employees becomes aware of the bad system enough to join him in the fight.

It happens to Jesus too in bible days

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
In many ways you are right. I guess I don't really draw a distinction between the opinions of their oga and the Values of the company. If Rupert Murdoch were to buy the New York Post tomorrow then the values of the New York Post will change accordingly.

I totally hear you though that he shouldn't expect tithe payers and collectors to endorse his services. However I don't think he has actually complained that they weren't endorsing him as such in the context. The Context is him advising and warning another pastor that if he continues to stand against them then many awful things will happen to him and he then used his experiences as an example.

He also goes further to say that not only do they not endorse him but they have sought to get him fired from his work. That goes much further than just refusing to endorse someone's services. They are proactively trying to attack him.

(ps. Murdoch owns a newspaper in the UK called The Sun. and a satellite tv company too whose name I can't recall.)

Ranchhoddas:
I am finding it difficult to follow your train of thought here.

I associate the name Rupert Murdoch with Fox News, a conservative news outlet that heavily promotes a Republican agenda. On the other hand, media outlets like the New York Times and the CNN daily promote Liberal interests with their reporting.

This is how the fourth estate in America is set up, everyone takes a side.
It is not so much the opinions of their Oga as it is the values of the company.

Donald Trump for example will not expect favourable reporting from the Washington Post or The New York Times neither will Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama or any other Democrat expect favours from Fox News.
I watch Fox News frequently and I must tell you the ridicule that Democrats are subjected to is almost unbelievable.

Freeze has taken a side, it is silly for him to expect favours from the other side. Maybe he has overestimated his skills as an MC.
You cannot be so vocally anti-tithe and expect tithe-payers and collectors to give you jobs.
There is a saying that "you don't shiit where you eat" and that's what he has done.
Make he use him head carry am.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Obakuso: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Daddy Freeze is correct that Tithes are not Biblical. Africans are suffering in abject poverty while pastors are living lavish as MTV Rap Stars. Some Pastors live better than traditional kings and have more political clot than elected officials.

No Such Thing As A Biblical Money Tithe

Published on Oct 31, 2010
Eric M Hill is the author of "What Preachers Never Tell You About Tithes & Offerings: The End of Clergy Manipulation & Extortion." The book is available at Amazon.com.

Here he uses the absence of money tithes in the Bible to prove that tithe preachers have no biblical basis to demand money tithes from us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wy0Wv-Aw4U

Here is a Catholic priest, the Archbishop of Durban in South Africa saying paedophilia is NOT a crime. No little kids back side is safe from people with this kind of world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g

This is not about sexual desire. Raping children is another way of attacking the bloodline of people you want to conquer. So they set up their Churches in lands of Africa where their armies have just destroyed all the infrastructure of the African Kingdom that once flourished. Because of the war and slavery, the people have no food, they burned down farms so the King couldn't continue to raise an army. They destroyed the seamstress where clothes were being made, they killed the blacksmith and his sons, they killed the herbalists, they destroyed the trade acquisition schools set up by the Kings, they kill the traditional priests so there's no one to go to when the people get sick. Then they tell you to take your children to them at 3 and 4 years old so they can rape them and indoctrinate them. The Christian and Catholics have been raping children worldwide for centuries. And I'm telling you what the ancestors told me that they are only interested in destroying African civilization. Stop calling it sexual desire for this is nothing more than warfare. These priests are trained to rape children because many of them were adopted as children and raped by priests. There's no appealing to this class of African people who just do not have no soul because they've been robbed of it at a young age. Many of them are fighting for LGBT and I've proven to you its a satanist's founded movement.

You see a man doesn't want to marry an adult woman who can easily take his joystick and not do her any damage. Yet he would rather put his joystick into the anus of a little boy or girl and ruin their body for life. This is pure satanic. Africa needs to directly confront this issue of Christians, Catholics and Muslims who practice this sort of way around child sacrifice. It is child sacrifice to rape a child because that child now ruined for life. If not for the grace of the Almighty a few of them that recover never would have a normal human life where they live out their destiny that God gave them.

There is only one God. We can't allow these satanic people to define what God is and what he approves and doesn't approve of.

Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2018
PastorAIO:

This thread is not about me, and neither is it about you. The OP lied. These lies are typical of many of your ilk. You jumped into this thread to support the lies thereby partaking in doing your father's work, the Father of Lies.

Since you are so lost that you are still asking "how then did the OP lie" let me spell it out for you again very slowly. Abeg read this next part very slowly and let it sink in.

The Title of this Thread claims that Daddy Freeze tells How preaching of against tithes rendered him poor and jobless.

Daddy Freeze is neither poor and neither is he jobless. Further more he never said he was so, and never said that it was due to his preaching against tithes that this non event occurred.

Out of a generosity let me give you one more chance to disavow the OP if you really don't believe what he said and you accept that he is a liar.

Do you Disavow these lies?

Your parochialism and sentimentalism has seriously affected your sanity.

After going through all your muddled and muffled write-up , it Dawn on me not to join issues with you. Bcoz I'm too busy to concentrate on your crap.

If you doubt it, Read and re-read your comments , you will know I'm not lying.
O da Bo!
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Obakuso:
Daddy Freeze is correct that Tithes are not Biblical. Africans are suffering in abject poverty while pastors are living lavish as MTV Rap Stars. Some Pastors live better than traditional kings and have more political clot than elected officials.

No Such Thing As A Biblical Money Tithe

Published on Oct 31, 2010
Eric M Hill is the author of "What Preachers Never Tell You About Tithes & Offerings: The End of Clergy Manipulation & Extortion." The book is available at Amazon.com.

Here he uses the absence of money tithes in the Bible to prove that tithe preachers have no biblical basis to demand money tithes from us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wy0Wv-Aw4U

Here is a Catholic priest, the Archbishop of Durban in South Africa saying paedophilia is NOT a crime. No little kids back side is safe from people with this kind of world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nooxO_JxK9g

This is not about sexual desire. Raping children is another way of attacking the bloodline of people you want to conquer. So they set up their Churches in lands of Africa where their armies have just destroyed all the infrastructure of the African Kingdom that once flourished. Because of the war and slavery, the people have no food, they burned down farms so the King couldn't continue to raise an army. They destroyed the seamstress where clothes were being made, they killed the blacksmith and his sons, they killed the herbalists, they destroyed the trade acquisition schools set up by the Kings, they kill the traditional priests so there's no one to go to when the people get sick. Then they tell you to take your children to them at 3 and 4 years old so they can rape them and indoctrinate them. The Christian and Catholics have been raping children worldwide for centuries. And I'm telling you what the ancestors told me that they are only interested in destroying African civilization. Stop calling it sexual desire for this is nothing more than warfare. These priests are trained to rape children because many of them were adopted as children and raped by priests. There's no appealing to this class of African people who just do not have no soul because they've been robbed of it at a young age. Many of them are fighting for LGBT and I've proven to you its a satanist's founded movement.

You see a man doesn't want to marry an adult woman who can easily take his joystick and not do her any damage. Yet he would rather put his joystick into the anus of a little boy or girl and ruin their body for life. This is pure satanic. Africa needs to directly confront this issue of Christians, Catholics and Muslims who practice this sort of way around child sacrifice. It is child sacrifice to rape a child because that child now ruined for life. If not for the grace of the Almighty a few of them that recover never would have a normal human life where they live out their destiny that God gave them.

There is only one God. We can't allow these satanic people to define what God is and what he approves and doesn't approve of.

Sexual Abuse of Power in the Black Church: Sexual Misconduct in the African American Churches

by PhD Donald H. Matthews

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject

Aretha Franklin Death is uncovering Pedophilia in Black Churches
Witch Patrol
Published on Sep 1, 2018
Touching on the shift of Civil Rights supposed leaders - reaction to Aretha Franklin's last recorded video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK1-ayuDibc

Black church and pedophilia
larmovement
Published on Nov 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

MLK Jr.'s DAUGHTER & BLACK CHURCH SUPPORTED EDDIE LONG'S PEDOPHILIA
Phinheas The Zealot
Published on Jan 18, 2017
Bernice King, just as most black people, especially black women, promote, condone, and facilitate wickedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppvEaddkqXQ

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

That's the reason some of you aren't progressing in life.
When you quote all those that spoke against tithe collection on YouTube and neglected those that spoke in support.
why can't you place both the supporters and oppossers on your comments and draw out your inference from their opinions.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Glink2018:

Your parochialism and sentimentalism has seriously affected your sanity.

After going through all your muddled and muffled write-up , it Dawn on me not to join issues with you. Bcoz I'm too busy to concentrate on your crap.

If you doubt it, Read and re-read your comments , you will know I'm not lying.
O da Bo!
Glink2018:

..afer reading your prejudice and predisposed comments , I decided not to join issue with you.

Parochial is used to describe things that relate to the parish connected with a particular church.
She was a secretary on the local parochial church council.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/parochial
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
PastorAIO:

Parochial is used to describe things that relate to the parish connected with a particular church.
She was a secretary on the local parochial church council.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/parochial

Parochial definition...
I will suggest you do more research on the word 'parochial', it will add to your diction.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Glink2018:

Parochial definition...
I will suggest you do more research on the word 'parochial', it will add to your diction.

Christianity may not make you stupid, but if you're already stupid there is nothing worse to cement and confirm your stupidity than Pentecostal Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
PastorAIO:

Christianity may not make you stupid, but if you're already stupid there is nothing worse to cement and confirm your stupidity than Pentecostal Christianity.

I can't join issue with you bcoz we have different mission on this social platform.
I can vividly see as u expressly display some of your mission, character traits and your personality type. My mission is absolutely far from what you are striking my attention into.

Aureviour!
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Glink2018:

I can't join issue with you bcoz we have different mission on this social platform.
I can vividly see as u expressly display some of your mission, character traits and your personality type. My mission is absolutely far from what you are striking my attention into.

Aureviour!

Your mission is to lie and my mission is to expose your lie. It is only natural that you should run from me as the darkness flees the light.
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
PastorAIO:

Your mission is to lie and my mission is to expose your lie. It is only natural that you should run from me as the darkness flees the light.

Lie about what? Parochial?

Light in what? Posting all sorts of demeaning and debasing words.

Kontinue!
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Glink2018:

Lie about what? Parochial?

Light in what? Posting all sorts of demeaning and debasing words.

Kontinue!

Lie about..

1) Pretending you don't know what you're lying about. (just the latest one but I expect more lies to just keep coming).

2) Starting a thread claiming that Daddy Freeze said that preaching against tithes made him poor and jobless

3) Saying that my pointing out that you are lying is prejudiced and predisposed.

But the blatant lying is even a smaller issue here. The one that has really wowed me is the apparently nonexistence of any sense of Irony.
Even to the point of calling me Parochial. Parochial a word that has it's origins from the fact that people like you, religious bigots, are very narrow minded and ignorant even.
Obviously it has been observed that some christians have a tendency to be quite narrow minded and ignorant as their views are limited to that taught to them by the pastors of their local parish. It is from that observation that the term parochial for ignorant limited people arose.
It is like the observation that many christians are hypocrites that has lead me to use both terms, christian and hypocrite, almost interchangeably. When you hear that someone sounds like a christian that means that they are being hypocritical.

Either you didn't know that which further confirms just how parochial you are, or you did know that which further confirms how mendacious you are.

Now for the Light....

These words that I am posting are not demeaning or debasing. They are descriptive. You have already been demeaned and debased and it is not the words that someone calls you that will do that to you. Furthermore you can seize this opportunity, now that you've been told how demeaned and debased you have become, to try to rise up, edify yourself, stop lying and develop more admirable virtues.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by Glink2018(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hi
PastorAIO:

Lie about..

1) Pretending you don't know what you're lying about. (just the latest one but I expect more lies to just keep coming).

2) Starting a thread claiming that Daddy Freeze said that preaching against tithes made him poor and jobless

3) Saying that my pointing out that you are lying is prejudiced and predisposed.

But the blatant lying is even a smaller issue here. The one that has really wowed me is the apparently nonexistence of any sense of Irony.
Even to the point of calling me Parochial. Parochial a word that has it's origins from the fact that people like you, religious bigots, are very narrow minded and ignorant even.
Obviously it has been observed that some christians have a tendency to be quite narrow minded and ignorant as their views are limited to that taught to them by the pastors of their local parish. It is from that observation that the term parochial for ignorant limited people arose.
It is like the observation that many christians are hypocrites that has lead me to use both terms, christian and hypocrite, almost interchangeably. When you hear that someone sounds like a christian that means that they are being hypocritical.

Either you didn't know that which further confirms just how parochial you are, or you did know that which further confirms how mendacious you are.

Now for the Light....

These words that I am posting are not demeaning or debasing. They are descriptive. You have already been demeaned and debased and it is not the words that someone calls you that will do that to you. Furthermore you can seize this opportunity, now that you've been told how demeaned and debased you have become, to try to rise up, edify yourself, stop lying and develop more admirable virtues.

...like Ayo Fayose voice, you are in pain becoz I created a thread about daddy freeze.

Freeze or no freeze nairaland continue
Re: Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless by PastorAIO: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Glink2018:
Hi ...like Ayo Fayose voice, you are in pain becoz I created a thread about daddy freeze.

Freeze or no freeze nairaland continue

My pain is based on the fact that a fellow human being, not to mention a fellow Nigerian, can plumb to such depths of depravity and mendacity... all in the the name of serving some demonic entities.

Can God really abide by such mendacity? Please try to ask yourself that question. If what you are serving is God then should you be lying so consistently and persistently? You don't have to answer this question to me on Nairaland, it is not a matter for the public. It is a private conversation you'll have with yourself in the depths of your spirit. Ask yourself, Is it good to lie? Did you lie? If you lied then why did you lie? Is it to score points against Freeze because you see him as your opponent? If so then why would a disciple of Jesus have to resort to lies in order to defend his faith? Is the spiritual source of such actions truly from God?

This is a private Q&A that you ought to have with yourself. Don't mind anybody else here or anywhere.
Go in Peace. God bless you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before Christ Returns There is Going To Be Three Major Wars / Why Do Muslims Do This? And Even Muslim Women Too? / Most Celebrated Pastors Are Fake —cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.