Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu (616 Views)

Turkish Sailors Held Hostage In Nigeria By Armed Pirates / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu by donsolo4u2c(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
GIST BY IGBERE TV

Report reaching the situation room of IGBERE TV confirms that a  Toyota Sienna car which belongs to Nezam Transport Company has been intercepted by suspected armed robbers.

Further report says that the vehicle was  conveying 6 persons from Lagos enroute to Otukpo in Benue State before it was  intercepted along 9th Mile expressway in Enugu state on Saturday evening.

Loveth Oyibe, elder sister of two of the occupants, identified as 22-year-old Kate Oyibe and Samuel Oyibe-13 who  reported the attack to Journalist  says the gun men whisked away all passengers.

She, however, said that a passenger and the driver of the vehicle escaped.“They left Lagos yesterday in the morning.“I called them from time to time to know their whereabouts.“The last time I spoke with my younger sister, she said they where at 9th Mile.“And that was the last time we spoke.“I called later around 9pm to know their whereabouts but the number was switched off.“I asked him to call my uncle that they were to stay in his house in Otukpo.

Loveth disclosed further that her father was able to reach the driver of the vehicle who is currently at the 9th Mile police station, and that the driver told him they were intercepted by some gunmen who whisked the passengers away, including her two siblings.

”The driver claimed he escaped alongside the front seat-passenger,” Loveth said.

However, The kidnappers have already established contact with Loveth’s father, Mr Oyibe and have demanded an undisclosed amount to release his children.

Confirming the development, Loveth said, “My younger sister just spoke with my dad, saying they were kidnapped.

“The kidnapper spoke to my dad too, saying he should arrange money for them. It was an undisclosed amount.”

Meanwhile, the Enugu State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ebere Amarizu while confirming the incident says Police intelligent department is already trialling the kidnappers.

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/459328/breaking-heavy-gunmen-attack-sienna-car-take-passengers-hostage-enugu/

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu by danny56: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Can't bad news cease for at least a day

Today is Sunday please keep it only for once!
Re: Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu by slivertongue: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hope one day nigeria wont b kidnapped
Re: Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu by arabmoney101(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Feel like crying
Re: Heavy Gunmen Attack Sienna Car, Take All Passengers Hostage In Enugu by columbus007(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2018
a church fellow came back from the kidnappers den what he told us after 4days was devastating, what the ladies go through me too i was shocked.

(1) (Reply)

Two Bank Robbers Nearly Beaten To Death For Snatching A Man's Money. / Dozens Murdered In Market / 16-years Old Kills 32-years Old Girlfriend For Dating His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.