Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) (52754 Views)

Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London / Help Needed Lexus Es330 Vs Benz E320 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by masseratti: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2018
kolaaderin:
nope it has V8 engine also.
ehmmm I just checked it doesn't bro.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by masseratti: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2018
onegig:

Leave them... Like comparing the speed of a 1.8l 4plugs car to that of a 3.0 litre 6 plugs car.

We are so ignorant about cars. Even the turbo charged panamera comes with a 4800cc engine compared to about 6k cc engine on the Benz.

The Porsche might accelerate fast at the start but it's no match in a long range for the Benz.
thank you jàre.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by mammanbawa: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

Oga talk what you know...there is no C class Benz that is 8 cylinder Bros...you don't know Benz...I have driven a C class AMG and u can tell you that ...I know Benz well

C class don't build 8 cylinder engine plssssss

Sir, please stop saying what you don't know.
Google c55 Amg, c43 amg and c63 amg

3 Likes

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by moutaintop(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Benz? Come try am with porsche 911 turbo with over 900 hp make e embarass u.Panamera na elephant 4 where porsche 911 turbo dey.

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by onegig(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

Oga talk what you know...there is no C class Benz that is 8 cylinder Bros...you don't know Benz...I have driven a C class AMG and u can tell you that ...I know Benz well

Thank you for exposing your ignorance.

The c class you must have driven must have been an aba made.

Official stats list them as below:

AMG 4.0-LITER V8 BITURBO ENGINE. A simple Googling would do you wonders.

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by ariesbull: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2018
onegig:

Thank you for exposing your ignorance.

The c class you must have driven must have been an aba made.

Official stats list them as below:

AMG 4.0-LITER V8 BITURBO ENGINE. A simple Googling would do you wonders.

Blackman with crazy mentality...if Aba can make C Class....that would be awesome..
Which one is Yoruba made ?
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by DeCanadian: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2018
At least Toyota's are cheap to maintain so buy my rav4 with peace of Mind. Jst 2.350m 09model 4cylinder engine and trust me where this Benz will go the rav4 will get there some seconds later grin

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by kolaaderin: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2018
masseratti:

There you are

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by onegig(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
masseratti:

The turbo versions have a V8 engine
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by bellong: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

I reckon that the C class you are used to are the C 200, 250, 350 and the likes.

The AMG C 63 has a 4.0L V8 biturbo engine.

This information is readily available on Mercedes Benz official website.

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by ariesbull: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2018
bellong:

I reckon that the C class you are used to are the C 200, 250, 350 and the likes.

The AMG C 63 has a 4.0L V8 biturbo engine.

This information is readily available on Mercedes Benz official website.
Okay maybe I am mistaken...I haven't seen a C class 8 cylinder though
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by bellong: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

Okay maybe I am mistaken...I haven't seen a C class 8 cylinder though

You may not have seen doesn't mean they don't exist.

Now you know there is a V8 model.

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by masseratti: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2018
onegig:

The turbo versions have a V8 engine
apparently we all know that, and that is not the V8"Even the V8 version can't compete with that benz, it way heavier than the benz.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by masseratti: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2018
kolaaderin:

There you are
thank you
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by Samdelzon(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Team Benz, Anyday!!! smiley smiley wink
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by dfrost: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Bigtotoboi:

Our opinion is strictly OURS not YOURS. How e dey do you for body say men love Benz? Stick to your Nissan abeg. It's Benz or nothing girl.

Benz or nothing. I agree with you albeit I don't personally own one. German cars anyday, anytime. #If you know, you know.

German cars are not for the fainthearted. cheesy grin
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by babajero(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sometimes it's not all about the machine but the person behind the machine, machine never fears of death but the person in it does.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by Arrow144(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls can anyone that was there at the race upload the video and where in abuja was the race held thanks.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by GetCofOProperty: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Porsheee All The Way.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by dasphinx1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
moutaintop:
Benz? Come try am with porsche 911 turbo with over 900 hp make e embarass u.Panamera na elephant 4 where porsche 911 turbo dey.

aka the widow maker. all hail King Porsche 911 Turbo!!!!
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by officialdayo: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2018
moutaintop:

Over 900hp shocked. This is wrong. The C63 Amg is not in the league of 911.

Bring the AMG GTS, CLS 63.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by Dj3niti: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2018
This is mayorkun video na.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by Bjornson01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
k
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by rainbow333(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe7Z_22okw&t=6s

Watch this funny comedy title =how girls react to strangers � � (xpliot comedy)
Every girls needs a rich man why?�
like, share and drop a comment after watching
but don't forget to click on subscribe ����
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
sureteeboy:
Me wey never see money buy bicycle sef enter this thread. We'll get there someday

Don't worry dear brother. God go do am for you in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by rainbow333(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je0TUwXqMxs
Rich men's always wants their money to work for them including during Watch to find out what am talking about � �
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by rainbow333(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oh my God I can't stop laughing� �
Watch this hilarious Rib- cracking video*� just imagine what these guys did because of money(just 10,000 Naira) � �

����Watch now����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_GJow1RIew
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by dangoteinlaw: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
400billionman:
Panamera is not a race car Pair your Benz with a BMW Audi or jaguar
noooo, I guess it's a spaceship then...but if we were talking about class u will be all over the Porsche, make we hear word oo
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by dangoteinlaw: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
Arrow144:
Pls can anyone that was there at the race upload the video and where in abuja was the race held thanks.
lmao see them cops...Bleep off smelly!!!
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by rainbow333(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekL98rz9xSk

���� *watch till the end*

This is so funny and hilarious �

*see at this Warri man take turn pastor just because of woman* � �

Drop your comments and also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more.
Re: Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) by rainbow333(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ_SgVgu1Q8

Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz � �Lady's pants and their values (rainblinks comedy)
*Yahoo boys take note not all girls pants can be use to buy benz* � �

*Watch, Share and tag a yahoo boy* � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) - Questions And Answers Thread / Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.