Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

"For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares (654 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by Vicdayz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular singer, Speed Darlington who recently posted a video receiving MouthAction has come back on the internet to reveal that he love USA because it was the only country to give him head when compared to Africa which he has to be married before he can get one.

The singer is very happy because it seems he hasn't received head before in his entire life.

Well we are happy for him. LOL!!!

He wrote: "I love USA the only country to give me head. For me to get head in Africa I have to be married. #CashApp cashtag *$SpeedDarlington* I want more head �"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/for-me-to-get-head-in-africa-i-have-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by Vicdayz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
na wa ooooh... cool
Re: "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by Jacqueline22(f): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
I understand
But what happened to his formal head?
Re: "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by Tamarapetty(f): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
You have to be married how??
Re: "For Me To Get Head In Africa I Have To Be Married" - Speed Darlington Declares by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol.... Werey omo

(1) (Reply)

Singer Taylor Swift Ever Listen To Her Music? / Shay Shows Off Her Cute Last Born / Ini Edo Post Stunning Pictures With Uche Jombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.