Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria (15536 Views)

Make Money Online Legitimately Applying Principles Of Yahoo Yahoo / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by baba3know: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Are you wondering how to make money online for beginners? 95% of people who try to make money online fail to see any significant results because most people don't bother to learn the basic principles that are necessary for success online. Most people buy into programs that promise to make them a lot of money without doing anything. Needless to say, they wasted both their money and time which they could have used to make legitimate money with a little work put in.

Who am i and why you should listen to me!

I am an ordinary Nigerian that has earned over N20 million naira online in the last four years. I believe with this, I should know a thing or two about how a beginner can earn legitimately online.

In this article, I will give you a set of principles and tips that when you follow them, you will surely start earning legitimately online in no time.

Without taking much of our time, let’s get started with the principles of earning legitimate income online.

Principle Number 1.

You Must Sell Something

The first thing I will like you to know as a newbie is that, there are no money trees online. Every penny you will earn is coming from someone else’s pocket. Everybody online pay for goods and services because they want value in return.

If you must earn online, you must be ready to deliver value. You must start by deciding what you will sell? Is it a service, physical or digital goods? You must first identify crystal clear what you intend to sell.

Should in case you are saying you do not know what service to render or what to sell, the internet have helped to solve your problem. You do not need to have a personal product to sell. You can make a lot of money helping other people to sell their products.

In fact, from my personal experience, I have made more money helping other people to sell their products than selling my own products.

It is called affiliate marketing. Basically affiliate marketing is all about other people to promote their products and getting a commission whenever a sale is made. If you will like to start earning through affiliate marketing legitimately you can refer to the link in the source.

Principle Number 2.

Decide on your Niche/what to sell.

Now that you have known that making money online requires that you sell something, either a service using your skill or a product either your own or as an affiliate. Then the next question to ask is what to sell?

From 1980s upward, the world marketing strategy began to change from general product marketing to a niche specific marketing.

What I mean is that, before 1980 most people market everything within their niche. For example, mechanics use to repair all forms of cars in their workshop. But today, there is a change in the trend. Mechanics now have specialization. Those that specialize in Mercedes Benz are different from those that specialize in ford or Honda.

The good thing is that research has shown that this marketing strategy works much better than the general form of marketing.

This applies both offline and online. You must decide on a specific niche and sub niche that you are going to focus on. You can’t just say I want to start selling or promoting products on “make money online”. The niche is too broad. It is better select a sub-niche under it like affiliate marketing, freelancing etc. after selecting a niche, then let’s move forward to our next principle.

Principle Number 3:

Give them what they want. Not what you want

Most newbies promote products based on their personal interest. For example, because a person loves a particular shaving product or book etc., he will start promoting it thinking everyone else will like it.
What you need to do is to carry out a market research and understand the needs of your targeted audience. Google, social media, yahoo answers, quora and other forums like our great nairaland are all places where you can research and understand people’s needs.

Principle Number 4

Which platform I should use?

You have a product to promote; you have an audience that have a problem that you intend providing solution to, now the question is, on which platform you should showcase your solution?

Some online businesses requires that you have a full fledge website or blogs while others might only require a squeeze page or an instagram account or Facebook account.

Some other online businesses might require specialized websites like clickbank for affiliate marketing or fiverr for freelancing.

At this time, you need to research on the platform you will be using.

Principle Number 5

Promotion:

Promote your product or service to a laser targeted audience. What I mean is that, not all people will buy you products online. Only those that are interested will take your promotions seriously.

Do not say because politics and romance section are the busiest sections on nairaland you will go there and promote make money online products.

Because they are not interested in what you are doing, the conversions are going to be very poor because they are not interested.

I have seen an instance where an instagram account with just about 4000 followers is outselling another account with over 30000 followers.

The difference is that the 4000 followers are highly targeted.

IN CONCLUSION

As ordinary as this principles are, they are very necessary if you want to succeed online. This is the first phase of this article. In my tomorrow’s article, I will be revealing the necessary tips that can help to guarantee your success. If you will like to learn exactly what I have been doing in the past few years, please kindly check the source link.

SEE SOURCE: ARTICLE SOURCE

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Mukah1234(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
same old shii

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by qanda: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by skipper9526: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by tegini: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
rubish

3 Likes

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by qanda: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
You want to learn about internet business, increase your overall networth? You desire a valuable network, increased customers and business patronage?

Start paying attention to the information you consume. Spend more time reading curated information on the Business/Career section of Q and A App.

How many hours have you spent reading valuable books this year? How many books have you read this year? How many hours do you spend on social media daily?

Spend more time reading useful resources for FREE on Q and A App, so you can increase your networth.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Una don come again

1 Like

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Powerexpert: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin
Dem don come again, the wicked import export producer!

You can make money selling generators online/offline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Josonas: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
K
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
List never ends

2 Likes 1 Share

grin grin
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by micgray100(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Legit is the best.. I am a living testimony...

See my signature for Limited Liability Company incorporation.. Over 200 commendations on my trend
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by renod(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mtchew.
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by lawrence35(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Same words I wrote sometime ago.....

You can read, but if u don't start, you won't get results....

See my signature for more details on how to start dropshipping.
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Useless post by OP moved to FP by useless MOD

1 Like

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make money off your blog and android applications
Buy Adsense and monetize your blogs and websites
Uk,USA and nigerian accounts available and affordable
Contact me on09029,62,5255now
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Not everyone is guaranteed a blossom business online, some are better of offline! Don't go about creating blogs, just get a portfolio/personal website! It's your online prescence to potential employers!
-mysquarespace.com
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Great.. Well, I am living via legit means of making money online..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online. You maybe interested in the training..
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Amberon: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerians don't want to learn, that's why they're all saying this thread is useless. Well, it's not useless to people who have picked a message or two from it.

3 Likes

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerians like soft work and don't want to work hard at it.
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Same old sh*t

1 Like

Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by v4vendetta: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
very nice am not bragging about anything but I make little 15 to 20k weekly through Bitcoin,check here for details https:///2QwhVOh
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by Kira290(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
online business isn't for the faint hearted oohh...even if you wan doo gee sef... its not easy..
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Let me summarise this post in simple terms:

To make money online, identify a serious problem (need) of people. Then find a way to solve that problem and you will make money.

But understand that to do it can take you months and even years of endless struggles depending on the route you follow.

You will also need a honest mentor
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by FrankTalk1: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
There are unlimited opportunities in online money making. It can save many of our teaming youth from joblessness.

However, I must say that online money making is not a get rich quick scheme. It requires hardwork, persistence, dedication , consistence and patience to make it work.

See 20 PROVEN AND PRACTICAL WAYS YOU CAN START MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN NIGERIA BY SPENDING ALMOST NOTHING.
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Amberon:
Nigerians don't want to learn, that's why they're all saying this thread is useless. Well, it's not useless to people who have picked a message or two from it.

What we are whining about is that , this post is the same as those we have seen
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by samtin(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
I design 2D & 3D structures and objects using AutoCAD and Blender softwares. I create render for designs and offer source files for your designs. Contact me on ismailaistifan@gmail.com .
Re: Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria by akinbodma(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make money from bitcoin

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Registrar For Access Bank / Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo / New Innoson ‘hummer’ Bus Thrills Transporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.