Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread (568 Views)

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Prudent200: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
hello Nairalanders, please i want to ask a question sorry for the grammatical blunder- Today been Sunday September 16Th After closing from church i decided to branch a near bye ATM (ZENITH BANK) i re-draw #2000 so a woman behind me gave me her ATM first bank to re-draw money for her she said #3000 i collected the ATM card slot the ATM Card and ask her to enter her PIN NUMBER her self,i re-drew the #3000 and gave to her and also gave her the ATM CARD (FIRST BANK) she thanked me.
please i want to ask if it right or wrong to help someone RE-DRAW money at ATM Gallery and note there was no Que,what your suggestion to this have you ever helped anyone to re-draw money because SOMEONE said it kind of Risky
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
You have to be very careful at time's the ATM might be a stolen one and when you help such criminal your pic is automatically captured by the machine.. though not in all cases one can't just be sure which is which..in ibadan here it's very common among Micra taxi criminals

1 Like

Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Prudent200: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
warrenweste:
You have to be very careful at time's the ATM might be a stolen one and when you help such criminal your pic is automatically captured by the machine.. though not in all cases one can't just be sure which is which..in ibadan here it's very common among Micra taxi criminals
wow don't know why Nigeria like taken advantage of things
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Prudent200:
hello Nairalanders, please i want to ask a question sorry for the grammatical blunder- Today been Sunday September 16Th After closing from church i decided to branch a near bye ATM (ZENITH BANK) i re-draw #2000 so a woman behind me gave me her ATM first bank to re-draw money for her she said #3000 i collected the ATM card slot the ATM Card and ask her to enter her PIN NUMBER her self,i re-drew the #3000 and gave to her and also gave her the ATM CARD (FIRST BANK) she thanked me.
please i want to ask if it right or wrong to help someone RE-DRAW money at ATM Gallery and note there was no Que,what your suggestion to this have you ever helped anyone to re-draw money because SOMEONE said it kind of Risky

Op That's a risky business these days.

And the word you were trying to use or say is 'withdraw' not 'redraw' as you put or knw it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
warrenweste:

Tell me about the micra taxi criminal and how do they operate sir?
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by warrenweste(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Tell me about the micra taxi criminal and how do they operate sir?

well according to reports going around kidnappers/one chance vagabonds use it and once they do they harass the victim and force the victim to reveal his/her pin then one of them heads to the atm while the victim is trapped with the other gang members in the micra incase of wrong pin ..
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Hoodbilonia: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2018
re-draw
instead of withdraw
nawa o
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Hoodbilonia: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
ibadan mentality
micra
hahahahaha
warrenweste:

well according to reports going around kidnappers/one chance vagabonds use it and once they do they harass the victim and force the victim to reveal his/her pin then one of them heads to the atm while the victim is trapped with the other gang members in the micra incase of wrong pin ..
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Prudent200: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:

Op That's a risky business these days.

And the word you were trying to use or say is 'withdraw' not 'redraw' as you put or knw it.

Cheers
thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by blackpanther22: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Prudent200:

Mr prudent200, y block me on whatsapp after giving you the FB account u said u wanted to biy from me?, is this the way?
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by Prudent200: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
blackpanther22:

Mr prudent200, y block me on whatsapp after giving you the FB account u said u wanted to biy from me?, is this the way?
I did not block you bro it was network
Re: Helping At Atm Gallery -open Discussion Thread by blackpanther22: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Prudent200:
I did not block you bro it was network
If I didn't hack imthe account back will u unblock me in whatsapp, and fb and unbarred my calls when u can't access it again?, don't let me upload proof here, and u are claiming mods removed a topic that violated no rules..

(1) (Reply)

Man Threw His Side chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrives. / See The Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From An / Woman Is Arrested Again For Beating Up Boyfriend Refusing To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.