Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Open Heavens Devotional 17/09/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Devotional 17/09/2018 (270 Views)

Open Heavens Devotional / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG / RCCG Prohibits Unauthorised Publishing Of Its Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 17/09/2018 by dallyemmy: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Devotional 17/09/2018 by dallyemmy: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 17 September 2018 – God’s Love

1.I worship You, my Father, because You’re Love.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

3.Father, let your unconstitutional love for me never come to and end, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, please, have mercy and continue to shower your love on me, even when I go astray, bring me back, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, I dedicate the life You have blessed me with, to You; please, help me, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, let every guise and strategy of the devil to lure me into evil, be frustrated by the Hosts of Heaven, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, anoint me with power and with Your Holy Ghost, and let me go about, doing only good, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, please give me pure, divine and unadulterated wisdom and knowledge from above, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, as many who are yet to accept Your wisdom, Jesus, that You sent into the world, please, give them the grace to do so, today, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, deliver me from all forms of addictions to evil powers, and perverted wisdom of this world, that will lead me nowhere, but hell fire, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, let every evil plot, from the pit of hell against Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, be frustrated, by the Hosts of Heaven, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

The Measure Of A Strong Man / Martyrdom :The Pains, Cry And Channel Of Death Of The Early Apostles. / Stop The Murmur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.