Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

A Word Unto God: From His Ward: God, Deliver Adedotun The Ikoro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Unto God: From His Ward: God, Deliver Adedotun The Ikoro (279 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: We Cried Unto God Under The Rubble / Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Unto God: From His Ward: God, Deliver Adedotun The Ikoro by TheIkoro(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
A WORD UNTO GOD: FROM HIS WARD: GOD, DELIVER ADEDOTUN THE IKORO

The World Was Silent When We Died.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Half Of A Yellow Sun).

For all those who come across this Word, I refer you to the words above - by Chimamanda Adichie. The world was silent when Bukola Sanda died. The world is silent at the death of each and every emasculated man. Will the world be silent when I die?

1) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the monitoring bastards that throng this most accursed of all generations - be it in Ikadan, or in Frauduria, or even beyond - who make it a point of duty to monitor me of the personal space of all of my property, my actions, my conscious mind, and even my subconscious.

2) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the faceless cowards who conceal themselves under the cover of Islam to boast to all the neighbourhoods I have lived in in Ikadan (including even that of Salami Estate, in New Bodija; wherein I presently live) of the atrocities that they carry out, or intend to carry out; concerning I, The Ikoro - be it of the rape, or of the robbery, or of more, or of worse; of not only my personal space, but also my property.

3) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the faceless cowards who use the avenue of radio and television stations to monitor every inch of my very life into a mockery of a mess. From Fresh F.M. (that, by The Grace of GOD, has finally been destroyed by The Hands of The LORD) to Star F.M. 95.5, to Splash F.M., and on down to Lagelu F.M. (the last of which even goes as far as to mention my name as that of he whose life they have turned into the reality television show of a play-thing) may they all die the death of Fresh F.M.!!.....by The Hands of The LORD.

4) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the ever-covetuous bastards - who so believe in their principle of having the truly hard-working share his genuinely hard-earned wealth with they, the lazy (ever justifying their wickedness with their evil slogan of "You can't eat it alone"wink that one of them could say of me - upon my buying a brand new laptop - "This man has bought a laptop for me;" and others can even sneak behind my back into my apartment to steal out of my food and my drink, and to use out of my skin cream, my hair cream, my cosmetic powder, my perfume, and so much more.

5) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from an over two decade old heartless sexual abuse in the hands of rapists (be they male, be they female) who deign to believe they can ruin the sacredness of a body I have dedicated unto my Creator, with their sexual plunder.

6) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the insults and the abuse of this most accursed of all generations - which manifests not only the second I step out unto the streets of Ikadan (from such as the rich and the wretched, the haves and the have-nots) but even also when I am in the supposed haven of my home (from all of co-tenants; regardless of how young, regardless of how old); not only when I am at work (be it from students young enough to have sprung from my loins, whom I'm supposed to be teaching; be it from colleagues, however junior or senior) but also while I'm in school, at the University of Ibadan School of Business (from both lecturers and class-mates; regardless of how young, regardless of how old).

7) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from all of both "friends" and relatives who deign to say not only of me, "He is beside himself," but also unto me, "Adedotun, you are out of your mind! Your great learning is driving you mad."

cool May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the wicked antics of an envious father and an irresponsible mother. As someone (I forget who exactly; but - of course - it was a Caucasian) once said, "How well we bring up our children is directly proportional to how soon they don't need us any more." And, as The Scriptures would like to have us know.....

"For my father and my mother have forsaken
me,
but The LORD will take me up."

9) May GOD deliver I, Ikoro Iyineleda; from the bullying of the evil in The Heavenlies - of whom it is written,

"You are Gods,
Sons of The Most High, all of You;
nevertheless, You shall die like men,
and fall like any prince."

So may it be.
Amen and Amen.
Amen.

For the past two decades and more, ever after I spoke up at twenty-four (even as one spoke up at twelve, even as another spoke up at forty) I have been treated as an impostor, yet I remain The Truth - regardless of how bitter; as unknown, and yet well known; AS DYING, AND BEHOLD!! I LIVE; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful - known by many and more as "this mourn" - yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making rich the multitudes of Masculinism; as having nothing, and yet possessing everything through The Queendom of Heaven.

I have been dying for over two decades; and, despite all my anguish, the world has been silent.

Will the world remain silent when I die?

- Ikoro Iyineleda (September, 2018).

(1) (Reply)

Believing The Word Of God / Open Heavens 28 September 2018 – He Will Surely Remember / How To Know Our Previous Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.