Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Mended Hearts - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mended Hearts (72307 Views)

SYNCHRONISED HEARTS(18+) / The Dark Garden Of Hearts / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Margaret has been looking at the young lady standing in front of her, she looked so much like Johnson, it might be his daughter, she thought.

"Maggie, this is Amarchi, she is your daughter" Felicia said pointing at Mara.

"What are you saying now Feli, first you told me that Johnson is my husband, now you are telling me that this lady here is my daughter, how?, I mean I don't even remember anything, you told me that you are my sister and that you love me so much, I will have to trust you" she said closing her eyes to at least remember a single thing that happened in the past, tears dropped down her face when she couldn't remember anything.

"Don't worry Maggie, just trust me, I can never lie to you, Johnson is your husband and Mara here is your child, the child you had with him before loosing your memory through that accident" she said trying to assure her that everything would be fine.

"Maggie, I missed you all those years, when I thought you died, I cried everyday, my life was miserable, I was in pains, when your sister contacted me, I was so happy that you didn't die, you will come home with me and live with me as my wife again" Johnson said bending on one knee.

"I don't trust you neither do I know you but I trust my sister, so I would go home with you if my sister would also live with us in the house, she is the only one am comfortable around with" she said looking at her sister.

"That is not a problem at all, the house is big enough for all of us, it will even give Brenda and Mara the chance to know themselves very well as cousins, Mara talk to your mom" Mr Johnson said creating a space for Mara to get closer.

"Aunt Margaret, I mean Mom, I don't really have much to say, In fact, I don't have anything to say, the only woman I know as my mom all my life is in prison, am just confused about everything, I mean she showed me love even when she was not my biological mother, I still have that Love for her despite everything, she trained me well, taught me that I have to be contented with what I have, a part of me still cares for her, it will really be hard for me to accept you as my mom, please don't be angry at me" she said wiping her tears away.

"It's okay my dear, I understand, take your time, while she also recover from her memory loss" Felicia said holding her.

"Now let's get going" Mr Johnson said carrying Margaret's bag out of the room.

2 Likes

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
queenitee:
Oga o
lol
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
yeaaa, an update.

Are you sure that Mr Williams is not the master?

Margaret iffa slap you eeh, you will follow that man home.

finally Spark and Host has been caught

well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Preshbeauty:
yeaaa, an update.
Are you sure that Mr Williams is not the master?
Margaret iffa slap you eeh, you will follow that man home.

finally Spark and Host has been caught
well done OP
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by queenitee(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
It's not easy
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
queenitee:
It's not easy

yea, it is not
Re: Mended Hearts by misspearlz: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Aunty Damsel..give us good night updatessss grin
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Episode 9

Mr Williams had received a call from the police station that Funmilayo wanted to see him, he wondered what the witch wanted this time around, he cursed the day he met her, the day he slept with her, she was just a witch.

"Why did you call me here Funmilayo?" he rolled his eyes at her.

"Come on Williams, you didn't even greet me, is that how you treat someone that knows a secret that you are keeping from people?" she smirked on seeing the faltered look on his face.

"Which secret are you talking about now?" he asked getting scared.

"Why do you think I didn't come to the guest house 26 years ago like we agreed?" she asked tugging at her handcuff, if her plan works, very soon she would be free, she thought.

"How will I know that, I waited for you but you didn't come" he said not understanding where she was driving at.

"Actually, I came to the guest house, but I didn't get in because I overheard your friend Kehinde telling you that when I come I will be shipped to Portugal for prostitution even though I was carrying your child, I thought you were going to disagree, but to my greatest surprise, you accepted the deal. I turned back immediately and swore not to disturb you again" she said feeling happy for striking a cord in his life.

"What do you want now Funmilayo, tell me" he asked getting tired of the witch sitting in front of him

"I want to be granted bail, and you will be giving me 500k every weekend for my upkeep, if there is any other thing I will let you know" she grinned triumphantly.

"What? are you going nuts?, I won't do that, if I get you bailed you will continue with your evil ways" he sneered at her.

"Then I will have no other choice than to tell the police that you are aware of Kehinde's human trafficking and illegal business, that bastard was lucky that I didn't kill him myself, do you want to be arrested for keeping such secrets from the authorities and siding with him to ship me off to Portugal, think carefully Williams" she said eyeing him, he was her last hope of getting out of prison.

"Okay, fine, I will get you bailed before the end of this week, but you will have to leave owerri, I don't want you around my family, as for the money, you will be getting it" he concluded shaking his head, she had him at a tight corner, he had no choice.

"Now you are talking Williams, I want to be out of here soon" she hissed standing up from her seat, if he thinks that she was going to leave the city then he was very wrong, she will make them suffer this time including Tunde for betraying him.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
misspearlz:
Aunty Damsel..give us good night updatessss grin

lol
Re: Mended Hearts by genius43(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Another twist...
Re: Mended Hearts by kaystar10(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lolzz
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
OWERRI IMO STATE

"Who do we have here? Tobi and Max, or should I say spark and Host?" James asked folding his hands across his chest.

"What is this James, why did keep us here? this is a great offence in the police force" Spark said getting angry.

"And it is also an offence to betray the police force Tobi, you betrayed us, how much are they paying you for the services" James asked sitting down on a block packed at a corner.

They had followed his tracked car that he left for Kong to an uncompleted building at the outskirt of World Bank Owerri, he had a feeling that his car was tracked and their phones bugged, he planned with Kong to exchange car with him and also get him new 3 phones, one needs to be smart when dealing with such dangerous group of people.

"What are you talking about, which people are you talking about and what do you mean by betrayal?" spark asked still trying to untie himself.

"Tobi stop feigning ignorance, I got to the girl before you did, she recognised the two of you as Spark and Host, it will be in your best interest to tell me everything about the CLAVE, we didn't finish the conversation before you shot me, maybe we will finish it here" he said placing one of his legs on a stone in front of him.

"James you won't go free from this, even if you kill us, they will find you and get you killed, they are everywhere James, everywhere" Host talked for the first time.

"How do we find them?, where are they?, start talking now before I do something harsh" James shouted.

"They have connections everywhere, you can't get them, I will advice you to forget this case and resign from the police force, they are very dangerous, very very dangerous" Spark said looking tired and weak.

"I don't care how dangerous they are, I need to stop them, tell me where the institute is" He shouted strangling Spark.

"James, if I were you, I would go and check on my parents, we have bugs on our body, the boss is fully aware that we are been held hostage and their next target will be your family in Abia state" Host smirked stopping James from strangling spark to death.

"What are you talking about?" James asked releasing his grip on Spark's throat.

"No 67 Osisioma Aba, Abia State, that's where your parents stay right, I pity you James, you have just touched a lion's tail". Host smirked.

" Let's go bro, leave them to Kong to deal with, we need to get to Aba right away " Gabriel spoke for the first time since they came to the place.

"Where is Anny?, she is coming with us" James said looking round the room.

"She was just here, where did she go to?" Gabriel asked looking surprised.

"Are you sure she .. she.. oh my god Gabriel she has escaped" James said as the realisation hit him.

"Let's go save your parents first, we will deal with her later" Gabriel said rushing out of the uncompleted building.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
genius43:
Another twist...
Hehehehe
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
kaystar10:
Lolzz
grin
Re: Mended Hearts by Preshbeauty(f): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Issa banger

Well done OP
Re: Mended Hearts by dadalicious: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks alot dear
God bless you
Re: Mended Hearts by Ann2012(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mr Williams was finally through with the adoption process, the twins had packed into his house and everywhere was lively. they were at the dinning having their dinner, He passed a file to the twins and asked them to go through it.

"What is it Dad?" Tunde asked collecting the file from him.

"Check it yourself" Mr Williams replied

"Change of name?" funmi asked raising the paper up.

"Yes my dear, you are my children and am giving you Igbo names, you can't bear Yoruba names in my house" he said rolling his eyes.

"Father so which name will suit them best?, I think Chinedu and chinaza will be fine" Kenny said smiling.

"No, I disagree with you Kenny, let's give them Chikamso and Kamsiyochukwu" Mrs Williams said letting out a cough.

"I think your mom is right, I like those names, so Tunde as from today, you are no longer Tunde Adekunle, you are now Kamsiyochukwu Daniel Williams while Funmi is now Chikamso Joy Williams" he said sipping his drink.

"We don't even know their meaning" Tunde said covering his face.

"Don't worry bro, I will tell you everything you need to know about the igbos and their cultures" Kenny assured him giving his hand a little squeeze.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Preshbeauty:
Issa banger

Well done OP
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
dadalicious:
Thanks alot dear God bless you
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update OP
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by Icebreeze(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank God, am now in the moving train.
Re: Mended Hearts by Abelranking: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
When damselposh started this piece she was like 'Please this is my first of writing a story'
I was like 'all this first timers sef, de story go boring' but nonetheless i still followed.
I must say this, I have not been disappionted one bit. She improves with every episode.
My dear you know ur onions.
Keep it up. Nice story
Re: Mended Hearts by siralabai(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Mended Hearts by Wonderwoman7: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Interesting
It has metamorphosed from a love story to an action thriller
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Icebreeze:
Thank God, am now in the moving train.

thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Abelranking:
When damselposh started this piece she was like 'Please this is my first of writing a story'
I was like 'all this first timers sef, de story go boring' but nonetheless i still followed.
I must say this, I have not been disappionted one bit. She improves with every episode.
My dear you know ur onions.
Keep it up. Nice story

thank you so much for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2018
siralabai:
Lol
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Wonderwoman7:
Interesting It has metamorphosed from a love story to an action thriller Nice one op
thanks for reading
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kenny was driving down to Mara's house, since all the problems started in their lives they had not gotten a chance to see each other, he sighed, he has missed her a lot, and he was going to take a bold step and that is proposing to her, he couldn't wait anymore, he drove into the compound, he noticed lots of changes, they have mawed their lawn, the garage had been opened, they even hired a gateman, he came down from a car and a young girl came out to collect his briefcase, she must be the house maid, he thought. he stepped into the house and a quite and calm serenity greeted him. He looked up and saw Mara's father sitting at the bar stand, he let out a breath, he was in for an interview.

"Come, come, come have a seat" Mr Johnson said choosing a brand of wine from the bar.

"Thank you, good day sir" Kenny greeted nervously.

"Good day son, how are you doing?" he asked dropping the wine and two glass cups on the table.

"Am fine sir, is Mara at home?" he asked looking around the sitting room, they changed many things in their house, the bar stand was not there before, they changed the colour of their paint and many other things.

"How much do you love my daughter?" he asked startling him

"Sir, I love her so much, more than anything in this world, she is my happiness, my Queen, I will like to spend the rest of my life with her" he said hoping that he had not said something wrong.

"You would like to spend the rest of your life with her or you would want to spend the rest of your life with her" he asked sipping his wine.

"Sir, the both of them, I love her a lot" he said looking directly at the entrance of Mara's room praying that she comes out on time and save him from her father's interview, he was already sweating.

"listen son, I know your father, he is my friend but that doesn't mean that I won't break your legs if you hurt my daughter in any way, that foolish ex of hers is lucky that I wasn't around when he hurt my daughter, this time around, I won't let anyone hurt my daughter ever again, am entrusting my daughter in your care, you make her happy and I can see it, you have my blessings to date her" he concluded turning the 42 inches flat screen Television placed on top of a TV stand.

"I promise Sir, I will never hurt her, she is my life, I will treat her like the Queen she is, thank you so much sir, for giving us your blessings" he stood up and genuflected.

"it's alright, Mara is in her room, you can go ahead and see her, and one more thing son, you can call me dad" he smiled at him.

"Okay sir, sorry I mean Dad" he smiled back entering Mara's room.
Re: Mended Hearts by Icebreeze(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
wow....
Nice one dear.
I just hope that Mr. Johnson will not go and unleash the dragon in the cave.
Re: Mended Hearts by damselposh(f): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Icebreeze:
wow....
Nice one dear.
I just hope that Mr. Johnson will not go and unleash the dragon in the cave.

thank you so much for reading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Unwanted- Safarigirl / The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.