Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42312 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
redsquare:
Very dull and uninteresting debate. Only Omisore impressed me. The rest were just yarning rubbish. You need to watch Anambra debate to really understand how a debate should look like with the likes of Chidoka and Obaze.

All of them na bored pandas abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

Na only Omisore try small.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by GambaOsaka: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Noel1:

I completely agree with this score sheet...

But chief Fatai Akinbade fall hands small o

Haba!

"What will you do about the less privileged? "

The man dey talk sex education... Lol

Make I keep quiet make dem no talk day I dey disrespect elders.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Dicksonpal: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:
My scorecard for osun debate.
APC - 60% SDP - 62% ADC - 30% ADP - 20% PDP- 0%
If you watched it live, please state your honest scorecard.
APC 55% SDP 65% ADC 25% ADP 20% PDP - 100%

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Dicksonpal: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:
APC - 60% SDP - 62% ADC - 30% ADP - 20% PDP- 0%
APC 55% SDP 65% ADC 25% ADP 20% PDP - 100%

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:

Yes ó especially the mega school talk, what is mega school that came out 29th in Waec ranking, teachers are not been paid, few teachers in school
Can he (omisore) solve the problem. He was ones a deputy Governor, wat was his contribution then. Abeg bros omisore talks anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by WisdomFlakes: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
The debate was between Omisore and Oyetola. I am happy Adeleke skipped it because he would probably have been disgraced.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by babtoundey(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
God will help our state

Amen. And help us too.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by SmartMugu: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Adeleke failed to show up for today's debate and wailers are not saying anything.
Even Buhari/Osinbajo didn't show up for their own debates in 2015 and they still won. It's all politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by highness25(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Adeleke didnt come because he would have embarrassed himself.hes intellectually empty.he will answer questions thrown at him with different dance steps
You're on point, but next time correct the "hes" before fellow nairalanders will say you and the senator are the same people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Calers: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Adeoti and akinbade not qualify at all.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State was absent during the gubernatorial debate yet he won the election

Lesson: Debate is never an end but a means that doesn't necessarily guarantee success to the best of all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rayd502:
How would you address child abuse in Osun state Alhaji Akinbaade?

No definite answer given,Akinbade is not articulate...
Well the man sounds like novice to me. He doesn't have a political values nd electorate values
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by MuhammedTaufik(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
PDP osun state osun PDP if you know you know
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
folly22:
A stupid Oyetola chief of staff that doesn't know
how many months they are owing. Is that one competent? Even the audience shouted. Haba. Bunch of heartless people

Omisore head dey there
Oyetola all the way .
I hope you won’t commit suicide when he is declared winner by INEC on Sunday

6 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Rayd502(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
brenister10:

Who said that?
Moshood Adeoti.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Rayd502(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
brenister10:

Who said that?
Moshood Adeoti.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by spiritedtete: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

When it is not a dancing contest, the dancing senator will definitely be missing in an intellectual debate like this undecided undecided undecided

Like Adeleke like his supporters. Bunch of mediocre

However... He will win the forthcoming election.

"I am not his fan for the record"

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
DTaj:
With the debate I had seen so far (from 7pm to 8:45pm), Gboyega Oyetola of APC and Iyiola Omisore of SDP are the most confident, composed, and articulate.

Moshood Adeoti (immediate past SSG to Aregbesola) of ADP is just shouting with disjointed thoughts, while Fatai Akinbade of ADC is a non-starter; he’s completely afraid to even give meaningful responses.

And Ademola Adeleke of PDP ran away from the debate. His F9 o’level result issue might have been the reason; he seemed to have cleverly dodged the debate for that reason...

However, do debates influence elections?

Obasanjo, Jonathan, and Buhari refused to attend debates but won their elections!
For me I will chose Gboyega Oyetola ahead of Iyiola Omisore. Because if Oyetola's were to be in the shoes of Omisore, he would have performed profoundly

7 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by kennykg(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
chief Fatai Akinbade fall hands when asked about how he would deal with child abuse...

They all performed bad in all honesty but with osun standard omisore tried.

I wonder what happened no young aspirant on the floor.

All aspirants should be mandated to a public debate even down to the local government chairmanship.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

When it is not a dancing contest, the dancing senator will definitely be missing in an intellectual debate like this undecided undecided undecided

Like Adeleke like his supporters. Bunch of mediocre

does buhari ur master have a certificate?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Homguy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

And when your Buhari was called for debate he accepted isn't You are mad I have told you apc to stop being stupid think before posting anything here to avoid upgrading your stupidity.

Buhari started all the mess in Nigeria politics today so why debating? Debating for what?when he(buhari) that suppose to lead by example he chicken out so no one is culprit then so bro get lost.
So because the so called Buhari you are railing against boycotted debate, that's why your self righteous candidate decided to follow in his steps?

Look at what you posted, are you making sense?

Carefully read through, does that your write up not look like ramblings of a drunk?

I don't understand how so called youths defend criminals and mediocres whose sole aim is to corner our collective wealth for their generations unborn.

I really hope I misunderstood what you posted. sad

10 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by ehissi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Only the certificateless candidate is absent undecided undecided undecided

Trust me, he learnt that from Buhari.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Daboomb: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rayd502:
Out of the 5 aspirants only 3 are present for the debate.

The dancing Senator is visibly absent.

He will not attend UNLESS they promise that DANCING Competition will feature in the debate.
I even saw a video of the idiot-man twerking away like a harlot! shocked shocked

Common O-level WASC he cannot even attempt-and-Pass, despite all the money and opportunities at his beck and call?
He should be the lead dancer for Davido and leave Governorship duties to seriuos minded people jawe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by GambaOsaka: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

For me I will chose Gboyega Oyetola ahead of Iyiola Omisore. Because if Oyetola's were to be in the shoes of Omisore, he would have performed profoundly

Well I give him credits because he was on the defensive all through. Questions directed to him didn't allow him to talk about his own plans but defend Aregbe's policies.

10 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Florblu:
Even though Omisore is having a questionable personality, I can't help but applaud him in this debate. His confidence,facts and figures shows his readiness.

Even though he will not win.

And it's a wrap.

Modified

Can someone please tell this Oyetola to stop talking about his years of experience?
Oyetola talking about his years of experience ke? Bros is like u r not watching dis debate. Unlike Adeoti that was boasting of his experience as if he has ever held any prominent position before

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Rayd502(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Daboomb:

He will not attend UNLESS they promise that DANCING Competition will feature in the debate.
I even saw a video of the idiot-man twerking away like a harlot! shocked shocked

Common O-level WASC he cannot even attempt-and-Pass, despite all the money and opportunities at his beck and call?
He should be the lead dancer for Davido and leave Governorship duties to seriuos minded people jawe.

Lol...it wasn't him that was twerking in that video that went viral,it has been debunked.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by bablogee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks to BBC and channels TV who separately helped us to have first hand opportunity to hear the man called IYIOLA OMISORE. I believe he did wonderful well in this debate just like he did during BBC organized version.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

And when your Buhari was called for debate he accepted isn't You are mad I have told you apc to stop being stupid think before posting anything here to avoid upgrading your stupidity.

Buhari started all the mess in Nigeria politics today so why debating? Debating for what?when he(buhari) that suppose to lead by example he chicken out so no one is culprit then so bro get lost.
I hope u won't say anything when Buhari fail to appear for debate in 2019?
I know for sure that he will not show up but what I dislike is hypocrisy.

Both Buhari and Adeleke are already made, it will be unwise of me to support any of them when their kids are not even defending them online?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

APC - 60%
SDP - 62%
ADC - 30%
ADP - 20%
PDP- 0%

Well u are so on point,but I think Oyetola is well vocally organised while Omisore is vocally criticism

5 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Seem that's the criteria for winning elections in Nigeria oo grin
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by ionsman: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.

Quoting for future reference.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
spiritedtete:

However... He will win the forthcoming election.

"I am not his fan for the record"

Munch this for record purpose, he would lose.

Mind you, I'm a bona-fide electorate in the election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration / What Is The Fuss About Bichi’s Son Appearing In A Picture With Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.